NEurope
Aussie

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Just started this last night.

I think its pretty good, but it certainly doesn't feel like a Banjo game.

And I'd have liked to spend some time exploring Spiral Mountain at the start, rather than being transported straight away :(

Also - not a big fan of the 'having to go get the jiggies from the jig-o-vend' fiasco.

At least I get the Arcade game ^^

You don't seriously think they'd build a whole environment just for that tiny section, right? ;)

I actually really enjoy some sections of it. The flying bits are fantastic as are on the water sections. But the driving on land is just god awful if you use parts that are too light. Still, I love making bikes with huge engines and high grip tyres :).

Well it did get bad press just because it wasnt a traditional banjo game

Have noticed the online stuff is a bit quiet on it

The other reasons could be that micosoft blanking the game and releasing the game at a bad time with Gears 2,Mirror Edge,CoD5, Fallout 3, Fable 2 and Wow: Wolk.

Yeah, there's been no advertising at all too

It's a great game, its a shame its getting ignored

I'm loving this so far...yeah the missions are samey but the desire to beat the online time scores is very high for me, especially with the L.O.G.'s choice ones, as you can use pretty much the same vehicle ( don't forget to look for add-ons in the immediate vicinity ). As for the others, it just gives me incentive to get the better parts.

Letty, isn't the last area something to do with Spiral Mountain? It certainly looks like it from the area icons.

I really like the music in this game. I think Rare's games always have pretty great music actually :)

I'll probably play a lot more of this on Thursday and Friday when I've got some time off.

I do wonder how we get everything, I mean there arent enough Jinjo things and arent enough notes so whats the deal

God I hate that LOGbox 720 level. Also, what am I meant to be doing to help the guy with the firewall thing? I drove around and couldn't see anything :s

God I hate that LOGbox 720 level. Also, what am I meant to be doing to help the guy with the firewall thing? I drove around and couldn't see anything :s

The mini-map is your best friend! Just look for two icons and make sure you have two passenger seats on your vehicle to pick them up and take them both back to the goal. You only need to look on two levels and by now you should know that blue icons mean targets are above you and green are on the same level with red below you.

How did you get outside. I havent been able to find an exit

I got stuck while jumping somewhere, tapped a load of buttons and fell through the level.

I got stuck while jumping somewhere, tapped a load of buttons and fell through the level.

Ah fair enough

Since you've completed it (judging by the tux), can I refer you to my question earlier

I do wonder how we get everything, I mean there arent enough Jinjo things and arent enough notes so whats the deal

I haven't got all the Jiggies yet, but I'm pretty sure I've got all the parts, minus the Jinjo ones.I haven't really touched the Jinjo Bingo.

The mini-map is your best friend! Just look for two icons and make sure you have two passenger seats on your vehicle to pick them up and take them both back to the goal. You only need to look on two levels and by now you should know that blue icons mean targets are above you and green are on the same level with red below you.

Ah right, think I might have had the wrong kind of vehicle then. Thank you very much!

Just beat Nutty Acres, got the jiggies from the first 2 areas of that. And rescued 3 Jinjo's from Showdown Town and replaced them all with Minjo's. Working towards Logo720 level now, actually will be doing that tomorrow.

Made a fully loaded vehicle...max parts used and everything...time to top its speed up

God I found the helicopter really hard to control. How the hell am I supposed to do it?

And in the race in LOGbox 720 act2 I kept getting spun round by everyone. Was seriously pissing me off!

Tilt it forwards to move forwards and dont keep your finger fully down on the throttle

And add some spikes or something to the side of your car

In case you still want to know.

There are enough Jinjos and I've got over 2100 Notes left to buy all the blueprints. Should be plenty.

Anyway, got all the Jiggies/Notes/Jinjos/Everything except the SnS stuff. It's my favourite 360 game.

What about the 6000 note stop n swop secret thing from bottles :/

Nope, not enough for that.

Tilt it forwards to move forwards and dont keep your finger fully down on the throttle

And add some spikes or something to the side of your car

Can you add stuff to the logs choice vehicles though?