NEurope
Aussie

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Has anyone else ordered from GAME? Just wondeing if the process has started yet as mine is still down for preorder. My CoD order started on Sunday and most other orders start processing on Monday.

Has anyone else ordered from GAME? Just wondeing if the process has started yet as mine is still down for preorder. My CoD order started on Sunday and most other orders start processing on Monday.

ATM its showing me having no orders whatsoever, think its a glitch in the system but if I go to order tracking, it just says pre-ordered

mine still says preorder too

ATM its showing me having no orders whatsoever, think its a glitch in the system but if I go to order tracking, it just says pre-ordered

Yeah mine was like that this morning, thought my account had been hacked or something. I emailed them but it seems to be fine now :)

Havn't checked mine, because for some un-known reason the internet doesn't allow me access to log into GAME.

Apparently mine's being picked & packed

Wonder when I'll get the pre-order code

Apparently mine's being picked & packed

Wonder when I'll get the pre-order code

If its like Infinite Undiscovery and Dead Space then the code will be emailed on the Friday.

Yeah that's what I was hoping as well. I'm interested to see what the full game is going to be like. IGNs review was good, and they generally can be trusted.

Yeah that's what I was hoping as well. I'm interested to see what the full game is going to be like. IGNs review was good, and they generally can be trusted.

Thats what i am doing, and if i still don't like it then ta-ra to it. I did like the demo, but it felt like something was missing from it. Perhaps this missing thing is in the full game.

Is it picking and packing? I've had some stuff sent recently from them that didn't get sent till later in the afternoon.

mines is posted now as well from Game, only really getting it for nostalgia reasons ;)

Is it picking and packing? I've had some stuff sent recently from them that didn't get sent till later in the afternoon.

It is, has been like that since last night though :/

My order has been sent out. Won't be here untill Friday though since they've sent it out so late in the day.

Unlucky...

Possibly...

Play sent me Gears 2 and it got to me within 24 hours, so we shall see... but yeah I won't get it before Friday, but then Idm as I kinda have Fable 2 to complete and Guitar Hero : World Tour to rock out to and Pokemon >> which I've recently started playing again.

Banjo can turn up whenever. :heh:

Mine's been dispatched but I'm more interested in when that email is gonna arrive.