NEurope
Aussie

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Except those two didn't diverge from the original genre. But I agree.

Zelda 2 is as much (if not more) of a genre change than this.

Zelda 2 is as much (if not more) of a genre change than this.

But Zelda: AoL brought alot into the series.

Towns

Tri-force

Dark Link

Magic

Variety of NPCs who play pivotal roles in Link's quests

They changed alot after Zelda II. Never done a game like it again. And i'm sure we can agree that Zelda II isn't the best of Zelda games...

Oh yea, and SMB2, isn't the SMB2. But that can be debatable.

They changed alot after Zelda II. Never done a game like it again. And i'm sure we can agree that Zelda II isn't the best of Zelda games...

Oh yea, and SMB2, isn't the SMB2. But that can be debatable.

Yeah, I'm talking about the Doki Doki Panic version, not the Japanese one.

I like the look of the game, but I think they should have renamed it something else. Doesn't strike me as much of a platformer!

I have been inspired to go back and play the first game. Man I love it. I can still remember the location of everything (or at least, I managed to get 100% on the first three levels easily). Probably won't remember the later levels so good mind.

Except those two didn't diverge from the original genre. But I agree.

Still looks like a Platformer to me, it's just a vehicle based platformer. It's the same genre with a different focus.

Was there ever a way to get all the notes from the last world with the different seasons and you can turn into Bee Banjo? Could never get the last 7, but wasn't that a glitch or error?

Good I love that game, might play it again Gizmo.

Was there ever a way to get all the notes from the last world with the different seasons and you can turn into Bee Banjo? Could never get the last 7, but wasn't that a glitch or error?

Good I love that game, might play it again Gizmo.

Can't remember any glitch with that, but I don't think I ever got 100 notes on that world, but more from being too young and being overwhelmed by the size. That and Rusty Bucket Bay I don't remember at all well, because I always lost interest before or was too rubbish to get that much from them. On the other hand I can remember the game pretty much perfectly up to about Freezey Peak, at which point it always started getting to hard for me and I slowly lost interest from the mansion level onwards. Despite that I still managed to complete the game 2-3 times. I remember absolutely adoring the gameshow/boardgame part! Much better than the Tooie one.

I remember trying to get the perfect save, all notes, jiggies and everything, but I could never get all 100 notes in the last world, only 93.

I love the gameshow part, thought it was fantastic.

Thankfully the gameshow is returning to this one aswell.

In Click Clock Wood did you make sure you got all of the notes in every season? All 100 are spread through all 4 seasons.

Yea I checked so many times, must of been hiding somewhere. Think I might go at it again tonight to get them all or just start again and work my way up.

Then through this play through i'll get those eggs and ice key.

Man you guys are getting me in the mood to play Banjo Kazooie and Tooie! Must...resist...ebay...!!

I'm sure I managed to 100% it back in the day, been a while though, think I'll go look out the ole 64 :)

really want to do the gameshow again though, that was an amazing touch I thought :)

Thankfully the gameshow is returning to this one aswell.

In Click Clock Wood did you make sure you got all of the notes in every season? All 100 are spread through all 4 seasons.

I really hope it's back to the board game style, rather than just the basic quiz. Was alot more exciting I thought!

I need to carry on with my latest playthough f Banjo-Kazooie. I'm on Freezezy Peak/Gobi Valley and I've just remembered that I've totally missed Clanker's Cavern.

''This is still going to remain a banjo game.''

Im a member of one of those hardcore banjo kazooie forums

and the games leader said that

so fans of the classic banjo will have nothing to fear, I promise

No beak buster, no talon trot, no egg pooping, no Banjo Kazooie.

''This is still going to remain a banjo game.''

Im a member of one of those hardcore banjo kazooie forums

and the games leader said that

so fans of the classic banjo will have nothing to fear, I promise

What? What has this 'games leader' got to do with RARE?

i've been watching a play through of the original on you tube to try and remind myself of the gameplay. The last time i played it was on my old N64 in 2001....ah memories

i've been watching a play through of the original on you tube to try and remind myself of the gameplay. The last time i played it was on my old N64 in 2001....ah memories

xthemusic's Lets Play?