NEurope
Aussie

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Of course there's still "platforming", but that's clearly not the focus.

Does anyone else think Banjo looks really small? Like smaller than in the other games?

Does anyone else think Banjo looks really small? Like smaller than in the other games?

He's more like Bo-Bo than Yogi now...

So that thing Kazooie has is Mumbo Jumbo's head? wtf?

His wand has his own head on it? :D

I can't remember, its been nearly a decade since i've played that game.

His wand has his own head on it? :D

I can't remember, its been nearly a decade since i've played that game.

Yup. I couldnt remember either, I had to google it.

Man, I'm so hyped. This game is definitely the one I'm looking forward to most.

I love the character design. The new gameplay videos looks sweet as; feels like Rareware.

I don't understand why people are focusing so much on it being a game that supposedly has Banjo stuck in it. In the video the lead designer basically says something everyone knows: that you start out with concepts and then add in the content.

You think that every game you've ever loved in a series started out with that specific series in mind? Jeez.

Man, I'm so hyped. This game is definitely the one I'm looking forward to most.

I love the character design. The new gameplay videos looks sweet as; feels like Rareware.

I don't understand why people are focusing so much on it being a game that supposedly has Banjo stuck in it. In the video the lead designer basically says something everyone knows: that you start out with concepts and then add in the content.

You think that every game you've ever loved in a series started out with that specific series in mind? Jeez.

No, I don't. I'm just disappointed that we were told they were making "Banjo 3" and we get this spin-off game.

Each challenge in Banjo requires you to use a vehicle of some sort.

Quite possibly the most depressing thing I've read in a while.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/872/872701p1.html

So that thing Kazooie has is Mumbo Jumbo's head? wtf?

Yeah, in Banjo Tooie, you had to take mumbo's wand and do magic things with it, like 'oxigenate the water' in that pirate cove level :D

First, this game looks fantastic! I really love the style of everything!

As for the vehicle thing, if Rare manage to successfully integrate vehicles in to a platform game then it could be something really special. That coconut collecting bit is very platformery, so i keep my hopes up!

Well, when I first saw the pics ages ago, I think my reaction was "holy sh*t". After seeing the vids of the gameplay, I stick to that comment but in a whole different vain. Looks like it will be fun, but a game that i can thankfully miss. I say thankfully, because I want to be tempted to get a 360 as little as possible. At first this looked like a reason to own one, but not any more.

This was one of the big reasons why I wanted a 360. Other than that the only other games I wanted was Naruto and DMC 4. Now I have no more games I want for the 360.

This was one of the big reasons why I wanted a 360. Other than that the only other games I wanted was Naruto and DMC 4. Now I have no more games I want for the 360.

Surely anyone who enjoys DMC must also enjoy Ninja Gaiden?

Actually, i've never tried Ninja Gaiden before. Though I have heard good things about it.

This thread is literally jammed with amateur dramatics!

Give the game a bloody chance! It's not like the lords of everything (aka Nintendo) have never made a game with one of their franchises that makes you go "wtf?" to start with. Yes, it looks like a dramatic change, but it could turn out to be a very good game.

So far this thread is mostly speculative bullshit based on very, very little info...

This thread is literally jammed with amateur dramatics!

Give the game a bloody chance! It's not like the lords of everything (aka Nintendo) have never made a game with one of their franchises that makes you go "wtf?" to start with. Yes, it looks like a dramatic change, but it could turn out to be a very good game.

So far this thread is mostly speculative bullshit based on very, very little info...

But Nintendo have a habit of coming through...

Im in the minority here as I actually love the look of it and its easily one of my mosted wanted titles this year. Banjo+Viva 2 = HoTs Heaven :)

But Nintendo have a habit of coming through...

Virtual Boy and Mario Sunshine say otherwise.