NEurope
Aussie

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Can you add stuff to the logs choice vehicles though?

You can but not in a challenge forcing you to use one

You can but not in a challenge forcing you to use one

Ah, well this is one. It's not particularly difficult a challenge it's just annoying when you get spun out by someone or you just get stuck on someone.

Urgh the final showdown is annoying me

It doesnt make sense, its like its gimped my vehicle...normally it can fly up and turn well easy, but now it cant

Urgh the final showdown is annoying me

It doesnt make sense, its like its gimped my vehicle...normally it can fly up and turn well easy, but now it cant

Just slap a laser on your vehicle for an easy win!

I see Cube has been making some great progress on this, I need to get back to getting all the Trophies and Jigges but im getting bogged down with lots of games at the moment. I will probably comeback to it when im off for 2 weeks near Christmas.

Finally did the race mission. So annoying. I just kept getting spun off. In the end I kept back behind everyone and just had to get round them on longer stretches. Would have been super easy if I could have used my own vehicle.

Just slap a laser on your vehicle for an easy win!

I see Cube has been making some great progress on this, I need to get back to getting all the Trophies and Jigges but im getting bogged down with lots of games at the moment. I will probably comeback to it when im off for 2 weeks near Christmas.

Regardless, I still cant get high just on this level with the vehicle...maybe I need to add more propellers to it

Regardless, I still cant get high just on this level with the vehicle...maybe I need to add more propellers to it

I used the vehicle you buy from Mumba, I think its called the all in one or something, it was near last if not the last blueprint in her shop. Anyway I used that and attached a laser and 2 grenade launchers on it for an easy win.

Will give it a go. I had a vehicle with full engines (4*Large, 5*Medium, 4*Small, 1*Super), enough fuel and ammo, a torpedile, egg guns, grenade guns, folding wings, folding propellers

Can get through to the broomstick one relatively easy, but I just cant get the height for it

I've never had a game make me so angry. Like these races, if I accidently knock into something and spin off thats it I have to start the race over cos I can't make it back.

I do really like this game but it gets me so frustrated.

I've never had a game make me so angry. Like these races, if I accidently knock into something and spin off thats it I have to start the race over cos I can't make it back.

I do really like this game but it gets me so frustrated.

I totally agree

I totally agree

It's weird though, cos if I have a break for 20 minutes I totally calm down and can carry on. It's a great game, just very annoying in the trial and error way you have to try loads of different vehicles for each mission. I am enjoying making them though. (Even though they all look like crap :p)

God I know what you mean.

In the Banjoland, taxi mission. Where you gotta use the car they give you and it's got two taxi seats being towed behind you.

That seriously took me over an hour itself. I didn't even sleep that night. Not because of that, but it was so damn frustrating.

That was probably my major gripe with the driving system - lack of weight and real physics applied to your vehicle and objects made navigating troublesome and racing more so.

I'm so glad people have had the same problems as me :D I thought it was just me being rubbish :D

God I know what you mean.

In the Banjoland, taxi mission. Where you gotta use the car they give you and it's got two taxi seats being towed behind you.

That seriously took me over an hour itself. I didn't even sleep that night. Not because of that, but it was so damn frustrating.

Wait til a Jinjo Taxi thing in the Terroranium thing...it doesnt even have an engine and you have to get it miles in 2 and a half minutes

Currently trying to do the domino target game in Jiggyseum, I need a self destruct part if only I knew how to get one.

Currently trying to do the domino target game in Jiggyseum, I need a self destruct part if only I knew how to get one.

I did it without it. What you should do is place grenade guns on each side of your vehicle...sit in the middle and boom

He he, I see this game has had us all in knots at some stage or other! I too had fun with the two/three taxi level and although I did it with the default settings, I just bolted the two back vehicles to the side of the main one at the beginning ( jump out and press B, press LB to pick a vehicle to adapt ). All you have to do then is steer to the targets without your back end swaying around like a mad thing and at the top, park in front of the other passenger vehicle and it will auto-attach.

As for the level I presume was being referred to with the race along the river bed, I decided to get ahead from the word go ( two small jets help with not too much weight and using throttle pumping rather than all-out speed ). The only points to watch for to take a high line is at the entrance to the large colosseum and the double-back at the start.

If you ever get frustrated, just check out some of the top ten video playbacks for a good idea of how to get a good time. I tend to be a bit of a purist at first by trying to get the T.T. Trophy with the default suggestions ( land and boat vehicles on respective courses instead of beefed-up planes! ).

I did it without it. What you should do is place grenade guns on each side of your vehicle...sit in the middle and boom

Something fast, put a suck-n-blow thing on each side (pointing outwards). Hold down the blow button then zoom forward.

So has anyone found out whether the things you unlock from Stop and swap affects the game at all or gets you rare vehicle parts? (No need for specifics, yes or no is fine)

Something fast, put a suck-n-blow thing on each side (pointing outwards). Hold down the blow button then zoom forward.

"( and quite wide! )"

So has anyone found out whether the things you unlock from Stop and swap affects the game at all or gets you rare vehicle parts? (No need for specifics, yes or no is fine)

No and Yes.

Just bought this today, much better than i thought it would be. Only played about an hour and a half but loving it so far!

I've decided to say screw it and just get this. Although by get this I mean wait and get it at Xmas. Been watching videos of it on Youtube and been wanting to play it badly (would download the demo again but can't be arsed). So now I wait and look forward to playing it, even though I didn't really like the demo.