NEurope
Aussie

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Mine was posted 15 mins ago apparently, not too fussed when it arrives but I am glad that it's been sent. : peace:

Well mine didnt arrive today...wasnt expecting it to

Wonder if game will send the BK code today

Just chiming in that I thought the demo was great and actually made me buy it. Also picking up Mirror's Edge.

I have it already, impressions later I guess.

Well mine didnt arrive today...wasnt expecting it to

Wonder if game will send the BK code today

Same. My post arrived and only CoD:WaW was there.

Somthing from GAME arrived today.....sadly it was only a cardboard advert for Rabbids V_V

no nuts and bolts for me today...

Mine came today from Game but no code, if they intend sending one, yet! You'll love the intro which you don't see in the demo...guess who ate all the pies...hmm...or pizza apparently! I don't think the BK original is unlockable until Friday anyway.

Mine came today from Game but no code, if they intend sending one, yet! You'll love the intro which you don't see in the demo...guess who ate all the pies...hmm...or pizza apparently! I don't think the BK original is unlockable until Friday anyway.

I think they're going to be sending the codes over e-mail tomorrow

I think they're going to be sending the codes over e-mail tomorrow

Yes, they won't give out codes the day before for titles. All the codes will most likely come tomorrow at some point. Then the MS servers get overloaded and crash with all the downloads.

Just have to wait and see if N+B is at home now, if not then i can wait until tomorrow as i got other things to do inc Fable.

I do wonder abouyt the process of it. Where do we input these codes

Marketplace - Redeem Code.

mine turned up today, got a couple of hours in and even tho all the missions are samey I still find myself enjoying it.. But if missons are like this all the way thro the game then it's gonna get old fast.

damn it - I can't get the code tomorrow or Saturday - or get on XBL!!

I'll just have to wait.

And mine didn't arrive today either!

Oh by the way I ordered from shopto and I got my banjo kazooie game on one of those xbox live 48 day trial like cards.

I just keep worrying I'll delete the e-mail considering the amount of spam I get lol

I've had mine pre-ordered from game since pre-ordering started and no code yet

And I'm sure game woulda had LOTS of codes cos there the biggest game stores

I've had mine pre-ordered from game since pre-ordering started and no code yet

And I'm sure game woulda had LOTS of codes cos there the biggest game stores

Chances are game wont send it until tomorrow. Don't worry

Slightly disappointed with GAME, this is the first time I've preordered a game and not had it on the Thursday. Luckily I'm not at all bothered as I'm keeping it for Christmas and only want the arcade game, but still. I guess it's just the sheer volume of orders they must be dealing with right now.

GAME just e-mailed me my Banjo-Kazooie XBLA code....awesome

EDIT: downloading BK now ^_^

GAME have failed for the first time this year in getting my game here on a Thursday. Every other title including GTA IV, Soul Calibur IV, Fable II and SvsR 09 have arrived Thursdays. Oh well, got enough to play until then i think.

Hope i get the code as well. Be nice i think.

Edit: Sweet, i have the code for BK Arcade and no N+B. My verdict - who cares when i get N+B (tomorrow would be nice though). I've waited 6 long years for this day.

Excellent. Got home to see the package on the table with Nuts and Bolts in it, opened it up, then heard my iPhone bing as I had an email come through with the BK arcade game code come through :) Excellent.