NEurope
Nintendork

Lost - Series 3 [spoilers]

I think that Sawyer and Kate are still alive because they can force Jack to operate on that guy. ie. if he doesn't they'll kill them.

The 2 islands are weird, I don't know what to take out of that, they can't see the other island from their own island though...

Ima just copy and paste from another website.

I just caught up on those last 2 Episodes.

Not too shabby. A few of my thoughts;

- The whole second Island thing.....Errrr....No. Theres so many points that make this ridiculous its not even funny; Look at this picture from the season opener.Here, I find it funny that the NO ONE from the tail end of the plane mentioned they were right next to other islands. (Because as you can see it is CLEARLY in view)

If Hurley can walk it in a day (The original island) really cant be THAT big. And they have been all around it.....Or at least pretty much all around it, and how would no one of noticed more islands. That annoys the beejesus girl outta me.

Heck, even on the season opener when it zooms out of the island.

"Twice the size of "Alcatraz" ......Pssst, Ive been to Alcatraz, and its no way near half of this, let alone the fact that we cant see all of the island.

As for the actual episodes, not bad. Im starting to like Jack more...not that I ever disliked him. Sawyer had awesome lines, and stole the show with them yet again.

Good stuff.

Good points but people are saying that maybe Otherville is on the main island too. Maybe it's just the hydra station that is on its own little island and that's where they all are now. After all, we've seen nothing from Otherville since the season premiere.

As for noone seeing the other island, if the whole thing is hidden from the view of the rest of the world, then it's quite feasible that this hydra station island has its own little stealth 'bubble' (or whatever else it'll turn out to be)

Hmm well there's definately a lot of questions surrounding this latest episode...

The fact no one's spotted the second island too also annoys me. Though in that screeny isn't that island the main one? It does look as if there's a gap but i'm pretty sure there's a coastline there. I don't think the losties have been completely round the island yet, in fact they've hardly been anywhere. Though you don't see the second island anywhere in the tail section survivors episode. So they both must be on a part of the island where the second one can't be seen. However, here's something which I find hard to explain. When Sawyer and Micheal float back on the raft and they see the island from a huge distance, there's no second island anywhere. So are we meant to believe they coincidentally floated back in at an angle where the second island was directly behind it?

What frustrates me to be honest is what is the need for this second island. It looks like a desperate attempt to keep the series interesting as there's been absolutely no mention or hints to it beforehand. Everything we've seen has been about this one island and in all honesty the first island has lost its mystery for me now. It better be integral to the story or i'll be pissed.

I guess one thing you could say is that that was the need for the boat all along, to ferry between islands. So they must have another boat, because they somehow got Jack, Kate and Sawyer to the second island after Micheal left with their boat and before the others found Desmonds boat.

There's also the possibility of the second island being an elaborate con on Sawyer. Another way to fuck with his mind as the others seem to be doing to all the Losties. Maybe its just some kind of projection.

If it is another island, as for getting to it without a boat, easy - underground tunnels.

Yes that could certainly be true on both accounts. There is an underwater station we know that, possibly in between the islands? So is the electromagnetic anomaly only on the first island I wonder. If that's the case Penny will never find Desmond if she doesn't see the other island.

We also found out from that episode the others have been in contact with, someone, all this time. You overhear that guy, who used to have that fake beard, saying their comms went down after the "sky went purple". I can't believe they're going to leave us hanging until february without finishing the season. Bastards. Ah well there's always Prison Break.

this story is starting to bore me. its too slow and quite frankly I don't give much of a shit about anyone.

I hope it gets better, but to be honest I'm not bothered. Heroes is far more interesting these days. as is prison break for that matter.

They really do need something exciting to happen viewing figures are slowly dropping and I am losing faith in the show day by day.

viewing figures are slowly dropping

No.

Anyway- that last episode confirmed what we all know already.

Sawyer is the best.

I just watched the first ep of season 3 on RTE2 last night,

NOTHING HAPPENED? The only delepment is that we see the "Others" have a little town somewhere on the island and that "Henry Gales" real name is "Ben". But really that was poor, we didn't even see whats going on on the beach with Lock, Charile and co. Where's Hurley? Did he make it back? Where's Micheal? What about that thing at the end of season two with Desmonds girlfriend?

Tell it gets better fast.

Summary: A delirious Eko wrestles with past demons; some of the castaways go to the Pearl station to find a computer they can use to locate Jack, Kate and Sawyer; Jack does not know who to trust when two of the Others are at odds with each other.

Flashback: Eko

Previews:

US1

US2

One min previews:

One - Fire

Two - Water

No offence but can you put the episode summary's in spoiler tags next time? I know the thread is labelled spoilers but as noone's really mentioned any spoilers before it seems the spoiler warning is more for the people who are waiting for it to be shown over here.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Ekos dead

:(:(:(:(:(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Ekos dead

:(:(:(:(:(

I concur fully with that sentiment. What the hell do the writers think they're doing?

I concur fully with that sentiment. What the hell do the writers think they're doing?

In all fairness

Cant remember the name, but IRL eko wanted to leave.

I like how what happens at the end of ep5 is blatantly obvious to anyone who reads this thread, regardless of the spoiler tags.

Hahahah. Ekowned. Did anybody else get a kick out of seeing a giant arm of smoke smash Eko into the trees? No? Just me then.

In all fairness

Cant remember the name, but IRL eko wanted to leave.

I didn't know that, guess that is a legitimate reason for the turn of events, but damn, I was hoping Locke and Eko would team up into team awesome.