NEurope
triforcemario

N-Europe Hall of Fame.

J7

Ahh...JaySeven. I did't get on with him that well...partly my fault, partly his.

Thanks for the kind words.

It's likely the Battlecards will return soon, so keep your greedy little eyes peeled everyone.

Ooh, Bagsy me first. :smile:

You should get in for your buckley love tbh :grin:

Maybe I should...nah. I'm too...peculiar. :blank:

ive been here since near the beginning *2002* well longer than you so i deserve a spot :P

You do deserve a spot. Get in there. :wink:

I've been here since Dec 2001!!1

But i've already had a couple of mentions... i'm not greedy :)

I've been with C-E/R-E/N-E just before it got a make-over into that purple looking design.

I've been here since C-E, thats long enough right.... :hehe:

Just my scattered thoughts on matters:

It doesn't matter how long you've been a part of this community, it's your contribution to the current build of things that can make someone an N-Europe hall of famer. I figure if you seriously want to do a hall of fame on N-Europe you should focus on N-Europe and not take Cube-Europe into account.

N-Europe and Cube-Europe forums are very different to each other.

Being here since CE doesn't make someone an N-Europe hall of famer in my opinion, and to be honest there aren't many CE names that should go into the N-Europe hat. Jordan definately, and the admin team who were here from the start/pretty much, contributed actively in their CE time and continue to do so even now despite the site change. Certain key figures from Cube-Europe haven't seemed to warm to the transition and are unfortunately absent from pretty much everything on here nowadays (you guys know who are you, so come back already).

Finally I think that any N-Europe hall of fame stuff should be done closer to the end of a forum's life, much like the award thing on Cube-Europe. Not to say some of the mentions I got aren't flattering, if kind of unwarrented. A more fitting title for this thread would be "Kiss the Ass of your Favourite N-Europe Forum Members".

But don't get me wrong here - this isn't a bad thread. Hell, I love having my ass kissed.

What the hell is this?

Fine, I will also taste the sweet sweet arse.

Dan_Dare, Rizz, Hyrule, Athriller, Sprout, Aimless and Eenuh, for the quality poasts

Meik, NerdChildren Sayid, Jump_Button, EEvil_Murray and Bob for the funnies.

Everyone else can be banned.

the villian for suporting aston villa......i mean who couln't?(except me i hate soccer)

It's not just me, there's also the_villa. With his Trinity Road sig.

Schpickles and Jav have told me they're also Villa supporters. So that makes 4 of us. :heh:

What the hell is this?

Fine, I will also taste the sweet sweet arse.

Dan_Dare, Rizz, Hyrule, Athriller, Sprout, Aimless and Eenuh, for the quality poasts

Meik, NerdChildren Sayid, Jump_Button, EEvil_Murray and Bob for the funnies.

Everyone else can be banned.

I'm not sure those two words fit in the same sentence, but still; I love you! =D

It's not just me, there's also the_villa. With his Trinity Road sig.

Schpickles and Jav have told me they're also Villa supporters. So that makes 4 of us. :heh:

I'm not really a football fan, but I have been to a few games at Villa Park with my mate who is a big fan of Villa.

And I love chanting "TRACEY" "TRACEY ANDREWS".

So maybe that 4 will become a 5 in the future.

- I know pretty pointless post, but oh well. Life goes on...

RACISTS!!!

awww, feeling lonely? so am I.

your my new best friend.

I submit demonkmike, because i just made him my friend.

I'm voting for Johelian

Reasons:

There are many reasons why I think Johelian deserves the hall of fame, but my favourite one is...

I love the way she just ends some massive debate/argument with one swift post.

My name, it's not on the list, despite me being here since 2001 and setting up each individual board on our new vBulletin forum :(

My name, it's not on the list, despite me being here since 2001 and setting up each individual board on our new vBulletin forum :(

Your to good for such a list. :hehe:

awww, feeling lonely? so am I.

your my new best friend.

I submit demonkmike, because i just made him my friend.

I submit Stefkov, because he's cool in unimaginable ways.

But the majority of you are racists..

I don't remember not getting on with you, cube.. Not up for meeting up in sheffield then!

Lol....well basically I created a crappy character battle thing (I was a n00b back then), and you fucked it up (when you could of just explained how shit it was). I think it was sorted out tho, but who cares anyway.

edit: I have to mention Jordan's famous Jar. Deserves the top spot in the hall of fame.

Im going to forget some but; Tim, Conor, Tphi, Platty, Vince (SVT), Tom, Schpickles, Iun, Moxong, more staff I forget... Stefkov (Mighty Boosh love), demonmike (like the name), Serebii, Takeo (cause hes wacky), Coo (good name), Retro_lover (again, the name) and more people..... I suck at memory.