N-Europe

N-Europe Hall of Fame.

triforcemario

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermmmmmmm............ E-smasher for not knowing Europe was getting wii sports, until yesterday! :D
Thats not really enough of a reason.

I'm honoured.

(If i told you it came from Lord of the Rings would you take it off me?)

YESH! I WOULD ALSO CRY!

Okay, I wouldn't. Lets just stay in this make believe world that Moria just comes from swapping from two letters from Mario.

The Bard: For never being wrong..

This thread had just lost all validity, if this isn't sarcasm then I'll... well I dunno what I'll do but seriously?!

Oh and isn't this just another way for certain members to become elitist (I can just see The Bards next argument.. "Your opinion is useless because it differs from mine, and I'm in the Hall of Fame which makes me teh uber bestest poster evar!!!!!)

This thread had just lost all validity, if this isn't sarcasm then I'll... well I dunno what I'll do but seriously?!

Oh and isn't this just another way for certain members to become elitist (I can just see The Bards next argument.. "Your opinion is useless because it differs from mine, and I'm in the Hall of Fame which makes me teh uber bestest poster evar!!!!!)

Naah, I don't particularly care if I'm on some internet "hall of fame," it's just something for fun, you can get me taken off if you care enough. So please, if you would stop being a completely dislikeable prick, that would be just terriffic.