NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
AshMat

Show Us Your Room/Setup

I'm doubting Hellfire's Portugueseness.

Mas... mas... porquê? :(

But... but... why? :( (just so you don't think I'm insulting you guys in portuguese).

Voçês são todos uma merda.

(now I was)

:o I will insult you in Indian now! Jupical! (which means shutup), Jeldi! (errm that means hurry up), and gootell! (which we made up, short for go to hell).

Yes my indian friends learnt me. Oh and in pakistan, Rammi! (bastard).

:o I will insult you in Indian now! Jupical! (which means shutup), Jeldi! (errm that means hurry up), and gootell! (which we made up, short for go to hell).

Yes my indian friends learnt me. Oh and in pakistan, Rammi! (bastard).

There is no such language called Indian

Mas... mas... porquê? :(

But... but... why? :( (just so you don't think I'm insulting you guys in portuguese).

Voçês são todos uma merda.

(now I was)

HAHAHA, c'mon you have more games there than any gamestore here. Combined. EVER!!

HAHAHA, c'mon you have more games there than any gamestore here. Combined. EVER!!

Many many years of spoils of war my friend :P

Sorry about the shoddy clarity. Shit lighting, might re-take the pic when there's more natural light.

I took out all my consoles and TV because I needed more room and was worried about geeting tumors from all the electromagnetic radiation (seeing my TV was positioned near my head when I slept!).

Diemetrix, did you buy those mirrors from Ikea?

Sorry about the shoddy clarity. Shit lighting, might re-take the pic when there's more natural light.

I took out all my consoles and TV because I needed more room and was worried about geeting tumors from all the electromagnetic radiation (seeing my TV was positioned near my head when I slept!).

Diemetrix, did you buy those mirrors from Ikea?

I'd be more worried about the shelf than electromagnetic radiation.

These should speak for themselves. 'Scuse the shitty blurriness. I think it's distinguishable enough though.

desk.JPG

bed.JPG

buro1.JPG

grond.JPG

posters.JPG

shelf1.JPG

shelf2.JPG

wall.JPG

I'd be more worried about the shelf than electromagnetic radiation.

The shelf looks a bit precarious, but believe me, the wall will sooner collapse on me than the shelf. There's a total of eight brackets with heavy duty wall anchors plus a screw in each being directly fastened to the steel studs in the wall.

Although the wood could snap, thus dumping several tonnes of books onto my face.

Also, I've noticed that most of you people seem to be happy living in your own filth and in a tangle of electrical cords...tsk! What do your mothers say!

And one last thing, weeyellowbloke I see you have a bunk bed...hmm? 20 years old! Get some real bedding man!

And one last thing, weeyellowbloke I see you have a bunk bed...hmm? 20 years old! Get some real bedding man!

Gai-sensi has a bunk/loft bed too. They are pretty convient though if you want more space.

Gai-sensi has a bunk/loft bed too. They are pretty convient though if you want more space.

They are indeed purely for space reasons. I'll get myself a low bed soon, as soon as I can figure out how to fit it in here with all my other stuff. It's a pretty small room.

It is inconveniant, but if I had an actual bed in this room I would have literally about 2m square of floor space, in which to keep a stereo, computer and TV. Luckily I very very rarely have ladies to bring back (wait that's not lucky at all :hmm: )

Alrighty, time for some pics of my room. =D

Here's my desk, with all kind of junk on it. Notice how I don't really have any space left to draw (no, that little space on the left that's covered in books and stuff wouldn't be big enough...).

desk2.jpg

Again my desk but from a different angle. Those two things in the top right are two of those wooden drawing guy thingies. I have four of those in my room and I never use them. ='D

desk3.jpg

My wardrobe thingie, on which I drew a dragon years ago. I actually rarely notice it anymore.

wardrobe1.jpg

A blurry picture of the sink in the corner of my room, behind my door.

sink1.jpg

My door. Also pretty much all my art stuff is stuffed in that corner, going from pencils to acrylics to oil paints to paper... it's all there. And those three drawers on the bottom are filled with underwear and socks. The bottom one doesn't close anymore cause I think some socks got stuck behind it. Oops.

artcrap.jpg

The end of my bed, with my small tv behind it. Only used for DVD (like, never) and N64 (very very rarely). Can't watch any tv on it. Maybe that's for the best.

tv.jpg

This thing is like, partly above my bed and desk and it's just filled with a load of junk. I actually cleaned it up recently, cause there was a ton more on there. I should probably get rid of most of it, but I just can't. D:

junk.jpg

I noticed that I didn't take a pic of my bed... Oh well.

That monitor is lovely marshmellow! How much did it cost?

its a dell 2405wfp and it cost $800 off ebay:D but that was a good 6 months ago dell uprgraded them to a 2407wfp which is very sleak and awesome and im very jealous of and i think they go for only $600!

jealous of the remake :( if that doesnt work just search "Dell LCD 24" on ebay.

thats how i found and bought mine. if you already found it i guess you could ignore this since i am a bit late at responding:D internet problems...

Heres mine, just chnaged my room around so its still abit messy, nice chance to show off my new editing suite as well.

dsc00027aj2.jpg

dsc00029bh5.jpg

dsc00028bm2.jpg

dsc00030jl2.jpg

Sign in to follow this