NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ReZourceman

Nintendo in Talks with RockStar/Take 2.

According to Games Radar, Nintendo are in talks with Take 2 and Rockstar to bring possible games to Wii.

I think itd be sweet to get a GTA Wii.

I don't, the thing died with Vice City if you ask me.

I'm open to what 4 has to offer but I don't have my hopes up for anything of substance.

I'd rather see Table Tennis from Rockstar, Take2 could probably offer something decent though.

I don't, the thing died with Vice City if you ask me.

I'm open to what 4 has to offer but I don't have my hopes up for anything of substance.

Im with ya on that one...GTA Did die with Vice City. There's only so much you can do with the same game engine, and adding RPG elements to a GTA style game (San Andreas and customising characters) was a little stupid IMO.

Nah, GTA on Wii wouldnt appeal to me...but you never know what else they could do...

I now for a fact Take Two were thinking of bringing a baseball game to it, I personally feel if they do bring games for it they'll be more like fighter games/funny style-maybe a new conker-esque game

My opinion on GTA.

GTA = Fresh new, sweetness.

GTA2 = Improved the first in pretty much all ways

GTA3 = Ground breaking, fun.

GTA Vice City = Best of the series. One of the best PS2 games.

GTA San Andreas = Nice to have a new game but not as good.

PSP GTA's = Carpitty carp carp.

I think a Wii GTA would bii good, especially if there is a generic gun clip or add on for the Wiimote....dual Uzi wieling fun would bii sick.

Point is though, whether we would buy GTA on Wii isn't the important thing, fact is it's a massive franchise and would do great to boost sales to the people that would.

Personally I think GTA are extremelv over-rated, I also would rather Table Tennis (a game im considering a 360 for) and more hardcore sports games.

Fact is, any extra support is good for nintendo

People who want GTA have brand loyalty to Sony, and to a lesser extent Microsoft.

It's like David Cameron coming along and going, hey I'm cool- we're a green party.. all you yuppies vote for us. Nintendo never has had a true GTA game.. and doesn't need it to be a success.

Think of the buttons too.

Irrespective of how well or not GTA would do on the Wii, with online or whatever I think it'd look bad considering the GTA engine is clearly going to be true next gen (see Tony Hawks, Resident Evil 5..)

Nintendo doesn't need it.. I don't think many would want it.

Also.. if take2 are working on Baseball what about Pennant Chase?

It would be quite awesome if they were bringing the good old GTA games to the VC (GTA 1 GTA: london and GTA 2) and usable with the controller.

But still a GTA game could work with the controller, use it to aim your gun, hold it vertically when driving and when flying do it like theyre doing with the flying games.

But i´d doubt i would buy a GTA game never really fascinated them after GTA3

And there´s could of course a port from bully....

they are talking with take 2 whom are bringing a baseball game, and reggie wants more mature titles, guess what they won't bring gta, why you may ask because Rockstar may not want to bring GTA to the Wii, my guess is something like bully

People who want GTA have brand loyalty to Sony, and to a lesser extent Microsoft.

Not true. I've been a fan of GTA since the first game, and I'd say I have a brand loyalty to Nintendo. I'd buy a Wii version of GTA for definite.

I probably would buy it, just to complete the collection. Yep, my collection that starts with a pirate copy of GTA2 on Dreamcast what the hell am I on about?

If they'd do that 3-pack with GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas, I would be interested. I've never played GTA longer than 10 minutes.

It's like David Cameron coming along and going, hey I'm cool- we're a green party.. all you yuppies vote for us. Nintendo never has had a true GTA game.. and doesn't need it to be a success.

Think of the buttons too.

Irrespective of how well or not GTA would do on the Wii, with online or whatever I think it'd look bad considering the GTA engine is clearly going to be true next gen (see Tony Hawks, Resident Evil 5..)

Nintendo doesn't need it.. I don't think many would want it.

Also.. if take2 are working on Baseball what about Pennant Chase?

I like GTA but don't own a ps2 or anything so I don't have any. But does that make me a sony fanboy? Heck no!!!

I think this is good for Nintendo, more publishers = more sales!

I think it could only help sales if GTA was brought to Wii. I mean the less exclusives the other consoles have the better, right? Like Nintendo machines are guaranteed Nintendo's games so if the Wii can nab the third party games theres less reason (from a strictly games point of view) to get a PS3 or Wii.

For the record, this wouldnt interest me. But we cant complain if it does happen. There was enough moaning that the Cube was lacking in these kind of areas!

Lets think about this, if GTA did come out on the Wii, who the hell would honestly buy it?

i would. i loved vice city and i think they could add some really interesting things to a new gta game with the Wiimote. San andrea's was just too big imo and the story seemed boring to me.

I wouldn't buy a GTA game, I think they are over ratted and as dull as a driver game. But lots of other poeple like them so it would only be good for Nintendo.

I'd love to see table tennis, and with its lack of huge enviroments etc... it could really be a game to show off that the wii can do great graphics as its a much more enclosed gaming experience, with the developers able to purely concerntrate on just the chracters and the table.

Sign in to follow this