NEurope
Dante

Sengoku Musou Wave

Lazy image posting ftl........

Isn't this made by the Dynasty Warriors team (think it was that name of the title). Can't see shit, so cannot tell.

I can see them. Graphics remind me of games like Tenchu 2. Yes that bad, maybe with bit more AA but still pretty awful. From the vids, the gameplay looked fairly dull too. Pffft... looks sub-par even for gamecube let alone Wii.

Disappointing Koei.

Didn't Castlevania 64 look fairly like this? It also reminds me of RainbowSix 64 as well.

Looks terrible. Also has one of the most boring colour palettes I've seen in a while.

Is this a Japanese launch title then? I suppose the controls can always save it if they really do something new.

I can see them now, and I must say, the Devs are not even trying! None of them!

Jest it if you must but no doubt this will sell like gold plated hotcakes in asia. Still isn't this the first time a Dynsasty Warriors has been on a Nintendo console?

Although its gameplay that matters, it seems developers arent pushing the system just yet, its a lazy graphics department. But then again, this whole game is lazy all around. All you do is slash away incoming enemies. An interactive space invaders..

An interactive space invaders..

I thought space invaders was interactive...

Probably a port of that arcade game where you have a samurai sword. Although I doubt that was done by Koei because that looked better.

I thought space invaders was interactive...

Basicly an analogue stick which fits in your hand with a red button?..maybe interactive back then...

It looks ok for a Wii game

How? Do you mean gameplay wise or graphics wise? Either way I cant see any one agreeing with you. It looks absolutely terrible.

Both it looks ok, and gameplay wise remember 1st generation Wii games will look not much better than GC games, the fact it looksas bad as you think is that they are stills from a video and then enlarged

How? Do you mean gameplay wise or graphics wise? Either way I cant see any one agreeing with you. It looks absolutely terrible.
I think he just want's to start a argument.

ZeldaFreak, you bad, bad attention whore :grin:

There's no way he could be real about that comment.

EDIT:

Both it looks ok, and gameplay wise remember 1st generation Wii games will look not much better than GC games, the fact it looksas bad as you think is that they are stills from a video and then enlarged
The fact is... those are not enlarged.

And those graphics are not even on-par with GC graphics.