NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Colin

[GS] Dead Rising Faceplate, Donkey Konga

just a quick question. How do you actually take off the faceplate from he 360, i have had a look around mine and i cant se where you take off the qwhite one.

Or am I that stupid and that you don't actually take off the white case and that these just clip over the actualy one?

I am tempted by the faceplate.....but i need to save up:(:(

Wow, how did you get the faceplate? Looks awesome but i ain't got a 360 :(

Soz, I didn't bother replying while the auction was on. But I was going to buy the metal tin version of Dead Rising and the faceplate (someone returned it) on my last day at work to earn some profit on ebay, but as it was my lastday, in the end I got it all bought as a leaving gift. So I was well quids in with selling the game and the faceplate, which helps me money wise with going to uni and all that this month.

With regards to the 360 faceplate swap, I've not got a 360 myself, but I'm pretty sure you do remove the default faceplate that comes with the console. Instructions on doing so should be in the 360 manual.

Faceplates in general though are starting to hike in value. Especially when they start giving them away for free in limited quantities with big AAA titles. Check out the US ebay, and the X05 faceplate sometimes goes up on there, these are usually fetching near on £200.

I earnt £20 out of the faceplate I sold, so I'm happy, and the person who won it should be to considering it'll prob go up in value even more over the coming years.

Sign in to follow this