N-Europe

Wing Island

Dante

My dad works for IBM, so he knows about the Wii's power, and trust me mate, it's not 'abit more than a souped up GC'.

If it was, they wouldn't have released TP on it, because that would have been taking the piss out of the systems power.

So what is it then?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so there is a second person in the world who thinks that ;)

Nope I preferred Pilotwings on the 64 too - just imagine what they could do with a Wii version - a damn sight better than the steaming pile of shit that is wing island - it looks crap and I hear it plays bad too - you cant polish a turd!

1up absolutely slated the Jap version - I'd avoid it like the plague.

That sounds very cheesy.

wingisland06.jpg

tom-clancys-rainbow-six-vegas-20060919031859194.jpg

Comparing the both is scary.

your comparing it with the wrong game if i used the game Bubble bubble from Xbox and compare it with metroid from the Gamecube even i could say man the xbox looks stupid but its the graph from the game but this game isnt meant for graph but actualy for the gameplay

Use this image from Wii to compare it with that image you just used

http://www.thegamefeed.com/storage/images/News/RedSteel.jpg

http://www.mathgamehouse.com/images/wiishfulthinking/wiibuyersguide/redsteel.jpg

These scenes being shown aren't even in the final game so it must've been an early tech demo/build and the graphics are considerably better than those in the FINAL game. These images are a reminder of how much potential this game really had before it actually released...

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear god could that Sun at the end of the first trailer look any worse.

The most pathetic excuse for graphics I've ever seen. You can tell the developers agree when they start hiding half the trailer behind official artwork.

I was seriously excited about this game but not anymore. I MIGHT still get it, once reviews are out but ignoring visuals, it just looks boring and dull? If that trailer is supposed to get you in the mood then the people who made it/the game are complete retards.

You're kidding right? Cause I expected that from some people, but not you.

I'm trying to make a point to the devs (they obviously read this forum, and have my word in the highest consideration), I just want them to put more effort in the graphics department and not dismiss it just because its the Wii. (and if this really becomes the funnest game ever, I'll buy it at the cost of my honor).

I don't see why people are always bitching about graphics not been good enough. If people are prepared to download a 10+ year old VC game from the shopping channel still play and enjoy it, then why a new Wii game can't be enjoyed cause the graphics don't conform is beyond me.

Games like Bit Generations on the GBA and Vib Ribbon on the PS1 both are very playable and lacking any amazing cool graphic effects.

We're not saying the game will be any less fun, the laughable graphics probably won't have much bearing on the fun factor. Having said that... I can't see why people don't understand this...

GREAT GRAPHICS ENHANCE A GAME.

It's as simple as that. Zelda with not great visuals, great game. Zelda with HD style amazing visuals, better game. Why can't there be both playability and graphics?

I wouldn't care about Wing Island's graphics if they were on par with most of the Wii's offerings... but this honestly does look like an N64 game. And not a very fun one at that.

We're not saying the game will be any less fun, the laughable graphics probably won't have much bearing on the fun factor. Having said that... I can't see why people don't understand this...

GREAT GRAPHICS ENHANCE A GAME.

It's as simple as that. Zelda with not great visuals, great game. Zelda with HD style amazing visuals, better game. Why can't there be both playability and graphics?

I wouldn't care about Wing Island's graphics if they were on par with most of the Wii's offerings... but this honestly does look like an N64 game. And not a very fun one at that.

I fail to see why other people won;t accept your point.

This game will stink - it looks cack and I think it will be an utter joke too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...