NEurope

AND!!!!!

Tobi is the other Uchiha survivor?!

That was revealed in episode 125 :p
Edited by Shorty

Jesus Christ, I can't handle this much cool story and over plots in Shippuden, my heart can't take it anymore. Bring back the staring contests and boring fillers!

Haruhi Suzumiya Movie Trailer - Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

r8cwlv.jpg

Edited by Dante

Jesus Christ, I can't handle this much cool story and over plots in Shippuden, my heart can't take it anymore. Bring back the staring contests and boring fillers!

;_______________________________________;

I can't take it anymore!! :(:(

#141 is such a crier

Shipuuden was stupidly good. What the hell, it's just mental, I can't believe where the series is going. And the episode looked so damn good, even though it was mostly just talking. And that last shot... Wtfzomg.

1226630567681.png?t=1242078649

Its incredible Kishimoto is killing all this characters with such a deep development in the series, but this one hurt the most, specially after all this overplotting.

Stupid Sasuke, you're doing it wrong! (although perfectly set for THE clash)

Agreed with the sasuke doing it wrong remark. His brother sacrificed everything for the village, if he destroys that village doesn't he just go against itachis wishes and make his sacrifice meaningless? Makes for an epic plot turn though, I wonder what power his mangekyo sharingan has...

Agreed with the sasuke doing it wrong remark. His brother sacrificed everything for the village, if he destroys that village doesn't he just go against itachis wishes and make his sacrifice meaningless? Makes for an epic plot turn though, I wonder what power his mangekyo sharingan has...

His is different to his brothers, no?

I wonder if he'll go blind like his brother too...

Definitely sadface about Sasuke wanted to destroy konoha, but then I suppose you are supposed to think that after all the main character loves his village.

His is different to his brothers, no?

I wonder if he'll go blind like his brother too...

Definitely sadface about Sasuke wanted to destroy konoha, but then I suppose you are supposed to think that after all the main character loves his village.

I think Itachi gave his eyes to him, therefore he will never go blind. I quite like this idea of personalized sharingans.

I think the Mangekyo is always supposed to give a different ability to each user. Kakashi's was totally different too.

I think the Mangekyo is always supposed to give a different ability to each user. Kakashi's was totally different too.

so that means he had to kill his closest friend too... Does the Uchiha kid count? (from who he gained his Sharingan)

Obito? I don't think so, after all he only developed the technique between Naruto (first part) and Shippuuden. It's still not clear as to how he got his MS.

You haven't seen Gai around lately have you? :P

He probably found another way to get it.

Naruto Manga this week = win. I'm dying to see next weeks chapter after the way this one ended!

Quick Decision Welcomed

Visiting my friend who enjoys anime in a few weeks and in the mood for a new film so was thinking 'The Place Promised...' which is £4.50 on Amazon. Do I pay double that and get the double pack with 'Voices of a Distant Star'? Is the latter any good?

Started watching K-ON!, watched two episodes. S'alright.

It's like a girly, moe version of Beck, which in itself was excellent. Ah, well.

Got a few anime series I want to start smashing my way through, such as Darker than Black, Welcome to the NHK and Lucky Star. Also fighting the urge to watch Clannad for the fourth time after having just downloaded it...must resist, tbh.

8 tails is fucking fantastic hahah love him!!!

Seems like he's "controlled" the beast, that should be interrrresting.

double negatives danteeeee!!!! *waggles finger!!*

double negatives danteeeee!!!! *waggles finger!!*

For what Raining?

"Shame no anime wont come"

Shippuuden is going to go to another filler arc :( From what I can tell, Naruto's group is going to bump into someone fillery on their way home, instead of getting straight home (like they did in the manga). I just wish filler arcs could be nice and short, like One Piece. Or even like they used to be in Naruto part 1 in fact, when they were about 3-5 eps long, not 13+ :(

This episode had information overload. It felt like a Death Note episode.

Yeah, there will be a filler arc, but at least its related to something relevant, and I've come to terms with fillers in Naruto. If the canon eps keep going like this I don't care for fillers (unless they take 2 years, that's absolute shit).