NEurope

So I just finally finished Monster and just wow.... This goes far as being the best anime I have ever seen and if anyone is gonna dispute that he can just go chew glass.

I´m a bit sad that I finally finished it :cry:.

Just content that I did not rush it.

Fucking great quality! Can't wait until they tell us its not really a remake.

So I just finally finished Monster and just wow.... This goes far as being the best anime I have ever seen and if anyone is gonna dispute that he can just go chew glass.

I´m a bit sad that I finally finished it :cry:.

Just content that I did not rush it.

I've been really tempted to watch it every time I read an opinion like this. In a Death Note scale, how much do you rate it?

Fucking great quality! Can't wait until they tell us its not really a remake.

I've been really tempted to watch it every time I read an opinion like this. In a Death Note scale, how much do you rate it?

Uhm, 10 Death Note's out of 10...? It really is the best anime I've ever seen. A lot of people are impatient (and dumb) and never finish it, and that's a real shame. The pay off in the end is immense.

Like Echo said: 10

I watched the first episode of K-ON just now. I loved the animation. The OP and ED were also extremely good. It's great to watch a fresh new anime and I can't wait to watch more.

Also Higurashi... Rei ep 1 has been released by WinD, an awesome group. It's been ages since I've watched that series.

^

I thought the sub was a troll. lol

Or are you ashamed to admit you fell for it? Did they release a proper one?

Uhm, 10 Death Note's out of 10...? It really is the best anime I've ever seen. A lot of people are impatient (and dumb) and never finish it, and that's a real shame. The pay off in the end is immense.

I was going to put it on download until I saw what you mean by "some people never finish it", and then I noticed it's 74 episodes long. Some bit more consideration will have to go into it then but probably will see it anyway.

And Dante, why can't I download that video? I need it now!!

I'm not the type of person who would do such a thing. Coalguys released a proper one, and I think Chihiro has released it as well. Go onto their websites if you wish to make sure.

I love the DMC Krauser reference.

Not going to watch it, at least for now, but I hate the Troalguys's subs. I gotta give them credit for being the only ones who didn't drop Toradora but their quality was inferior to all the other subs, and they decided to fag up the translations with not so funny stuff as they felt like it, like writting "coal guys" instead of "cool guys" and inserting swearing that wasn't there. On top of that, no kind of notes were made. But anyway, they were pretty fast so I can't complain.

And Dante, why can't I download that video? I need it now!!

EVANGELION: 2.0 YOU CAN (NOT) ADVANCE

• The launch of the provisional Unit 05.
  • The adoption of Unit 02 and its pilot Asuka, as shown in an air-drop sequence.
  • The disappearance of Unit 04 upon its S² startup incident.
  • The forced activation testing of Unit 03, along with sequences featuring Unit 03 as Bardiel.
  • Newly-designed Units 05 and 06 are shown, with Unit 06 and its unnamed pilot flying down from the Moon.
  • Ghostly floating humanoid entities as yet unidentified in the series, with haloes over their heads, along with the words "Adams" and "Lilin+?" flashing between them.
  • Ryoji Kaji
  • A sequence between Misato and Ritsuko from the battle with Leliel.
  • Scenes of both Asuka and Shinji fighting Zeruel (suggesting the film will lead all the way to or past the events of episode 19 of the original series)
  • Kaworu Nagisa.
  • A newly introduced female character with brown hair and glasses, staring at cross-shapes in the sky.

FUNimation® Entertainment has acquired digital, broadcast, DVD and merchandising rights to the megahit anime series “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood” from Aniplex and debuting on Japan's MBS and TBS nationally at 5:00 pm on April 5th.

Starting Thursday, April 9 at 10:00 a.m., FUNimation will deliver high-quality, free, original Japanese dialogue accompanied by English subtitles, streaming episodes of studio BONES' new Fullmetal Alchemist via http://www.funimation.com as well as key video-sharing partners.

“We are proud to be able to simulcast the most anticipated series of 2009,” said Gen Fukunaga, president and CEO of FUNimation Entertainment. “I hope our fans will appreciate the video and subtitle quality we have achieved as we are working toward the simulcast of more series this year.”

The blockbuster anime series (2003-2004) by the Japanese studio BONES, and subsequent franchise, is based on the manga by Hiromu Arakawa. The followup film “Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa” (2005) ended the series but many fans wished to see the story continue.

“Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood” is directed by Yasuhiro Irie (“Kurau: Phantom Memory”, “Soul Eater”). Romi Paku and Rie Kugimiya will reprise their roles as Edward and Alphonse, though some of FMA's original cast have been replaced. Roy Mustang will now be voiced by Shinichiro Miki (Asato Tsuzuki, “Descendants of Darkness”). Winrey Rockwell will now be voiced by Megumi Takamoto (Mahou Sensei Negima!) and Riza Hawkeye will be voiced by Fumiko Orikasa (Bleach, RahXephon, Vandread)

Edited by Dante

Thanks! The animation looks even better than 1st one. Just to think I'll have to wait one more year to see it...

I count 5 angels on the second EVA movie now. I wonder how will they pack that much in just 90 minutes. But the

About FMA's simulcast. That doesn't fare well for fansubs. I hope someone subs it.

Soul Eater's ending was a bit crap, if anyone's still interested. ¬¬ Though hopefully there'll be an OVA, or a movie, there's a few loose ends that still need to be resolved.

Oh, and on the subject of Death Note... it appears to have ripped off Marilyn Manson.

manson1.jpg

(Video for better quality; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm4PxOjurLI)

I mean, seriously, they so used that look for Ryuk, lol. It's just a lil something I noticed a few weeks back.

That Fly Me to the Moon cover is so awful. Would it hurt to use the original for a change?

Soul Eater's ending was a bit crap, if anyone's still interested. ¬¬ Though hopefully there'll be an OVA, or a movie, there's a few loose ends that still need to be resolved.

Oh, and on the subject of Death Note... it appears to have ripped off Marilyn Manson.

manson1.jpg

(Video for better quality; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm4PxOjurLI)

I mean, seriously, they so used that look for Ryuk, lol. It's just a lil something I noticed a few weeks back.

Was just about to post about Soul Eater. The final ending was LAME. The manga is pretty awesome though :) What loose ends you on about then?

Was just about to post about Soul Eater. The final ending was LAME. The manga is pretty awesome though :) What loose ends you on about then?

Well, Girko retreated and told Justin that they'd meet again, and Free, the Mizune sisters and Eureka still around (though I don't know what they could do with them). Maka was unconcious during her weapon form and didn't know about it, so she still needs to discover that for herself. Also, Asura said that there'd be other Kishin, just by different names, plus the kids even said at the end that there's still more that needs to be done. Plus is just kind of... ended. No epilouge, or anything. It's open enough for an OVA/movie/whatever tbh.

out of interest does anyone know what times it will be in the U.k when Dragonball Kai and FMA brotherhood will air

Yip, I do...

when?

I'm currently reading the mangas to get in the mood

It's already aired, I watched it live :heh: Honestly, I don't know why they just couldn't re-animate the series in the same way as the intro and outro. They looked gorgeous.

Though i'm not sure if there's a live stream of FMA, that's the one I was looking for in the first place when I stumbled on DBK :(

^ I was watching that now. It's good but I'm not that impressed. I loved the fact that they started it by giving a glimpse of planet Vegeta's fate and the incoming Frieza and Saiyans menace.

Can anyone confirm if they're cropping heads for the 16:9 format?

Just watched FMA there, was good watching it again. Episode was great, animation was top notch along with the music.

Pretty much all the filler with Isaac was in that episode alone and next week is the flash back episode when Ed and Al tried to bring back their mother. I'm not sure if they're going back to Lior in later episodes but you seen Lust and Gluttony there at the end.

Father for a few seconds in there aswell.

Also the first DVD volume already got dated for August, good to see they plan ahead :blank:

Edited by ShadowV7

Nice find, I'll give it a watch later. Not sure if I like the new intro though.

I love the new intro but I do miss the old soundtrack. Still good though

edit: I'm off to watch the new fma in a bit. yey

Edited by ssj