NEurope

I saw the Clannad movie and.. NAN DE?? Do they just change the events that happened in Clannad for fun? Either way, I'm going to watch the after story now, should take the taste away from the film. I swear it sounded like a different voice actor for Tomoya as well as a few of the characters seemingly having personality transplants.

Naruto has been awesome after awesome since the fillers. Kakashi rocks.

Stef, now go for the manga \o\

It's what I had planned to do mayt.

PS: GL Gakuen is up on that website that people can read manga on. It's good.

I saw the Clannad movie and.. NAN DE?? Do they just change the events that happened in Clannad for fun? Either way, I'm going to watch the after story now, should take the taste away from the film. I swear it sounded like a different voice actor for Tomoya as well as a few of the characters seemingly having personality transplants.

Oh dear, please nobody else watch the film, whatever you do. It's really, really bad, and they ruin the story by playing about with it and trying to squash it into about an hour. At least watch KyoAni unveil after story with style first.

Talking of Clannad, I am really not happy at all.

Some cunt has only gone and told me what happens in After Story! He's played the visual novel, watched the movie and read the manga, he's done it all. All I've done is watch the anime, and he thought that was a good enough reason to tell me! :nono:

Only those who know must have at least a small understanding of just how livid I am at this precise moment.

But I am fucking gutted! It's the comedown from the high of yesterday. All because of a stupid twat! :(

Thank fuck, though, he was quite vague about the spoiler. So I now know what happens, but not that much of it.

Of course I'm still going to watch After Story, and I'm going to enjoy it just like with the first series. The only difference being now is that I now know what's going to happen.

That fucking twat!

Talking of Clannad, I am really not happy at all.

Some cunt has only gone and told me what happens in After Story! He's played the visual novel, watched the movie and read the manga, he's done it all. All I've done is watch the anime, and he thought that was a good enough reason to tell me! :nono:

Only those who know must have at least a small understanding of just how livid I am at this precise moment.

But I am fucking gutted! It's the comedown from the high of yesterday. All because of a stupid twat! :(

Thank fuck, though, he was quite vague about the spoiler. So I now know what happens, but not that much of it.

Of course I'm still going to watch After Story, and I'm going to enjoy it just like with the first series. The only difference being now is that I now know what's going to happen.

That fucking twat!

He won't have told you what happens properly - it's a lot more complicated than one simple spoiler, so it'll still be enjoyable. What did he tell you, anyway?

Pandora Hearts To Be a TV Anime

According to Monthly G Fantasy magazine December issue, Mochizuki Jun's manga "Pandora Hearts" will be animated.

Director: Kato Takao ("Busou Renkin", "To-LOVE-Ru")

Series Organizer: Sekijima Mayori ("Natsume Yuujinchou", "Skip Beat!")

Character Designer: Kojima Chizuru ("Kyou no Go no Ni"), Yamaoka Shin-ichi ("The Third - Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo", "Heroic Age")

Production Company: XEBEC

Pandora Hearts

Oz Bezarius, heir to one of the duke houses, has just turned fifteen. His life is rich and carefree, darkened only by the constant absence of his father. At his coming-of-age ceremony, however, everything changes. For no reason that he can discern, he's cast into the prison known as the "Abyss", only to be saved by a "chain" known as Alice, the bloodstained black rabbit. Why was he cast into Abyss, how does Alice factor into it all, and what does the organization known as "Pandora" want with him...?

Hayate the Combat Butler OVA Announced

According to Weekly Shounen Sunday magazine vol.50, an OVA of "Hayate the Combat Butler" will be released as the episode 0 of the second season. The detail of the OVA will be announced soon.

Macross Frontier Remake

Director and creator of Macross franchise, Shoji Kawamori, said recently in the interview that previously announced Macross Frontier the Movie won't be by any means a completely new work. Instead, it will follow the original story with some improvements and changes to the story and setting. Some character development will have to be adjusted for example. He later adds that there still will be lots of content in the movie that didn't make it into TV version though.

New Tenchi Muyo! Series Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

According to New Type magazine, the long delayed "Tenchi Muyo!" series "Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari" was finally confirmed. The official website indicates that the production company is AIC Spirits.

In 1998, the official "Tenchi Muyo!" web site announced that "Seikishi" TV anime will be aired from the spring 1999, but this announcement was withdrawn later. In 2004, the official web site announced the anime to be aired in the spring 2005, but this announcement was retracted again. In 2006, "Seikishi" was officially described as "Type: unknown, Airing schedule: unknown". Now in 2008, the character designs were published. The airing schedule was not given in the article.

He won't have told you what happens properly - it's a lot more complicated than one simple spoiler, so it'll still be enjoyable. What did he tell you, anyway?

Although I won't reveal the big spoiler, I'll put it in here. Even without the big spoiler, a bit too much is revealed.

Although I won't reveal the big spoiler, I'll put it in here. Even without the big spoiler, a bit too much is revealed.

As I suspected. Too bad, but there's still a lot to watch the show for. Don't worry, the whole thing hasn't been spoiled by any means.

And now I'll edit your post so nobody else gets spoiled.

Good idea. :smile:

On a lighter, Clannad-related note, I got my older brother to watch ep1 yesterday. He liked it, although I don't think he properly watched the OP because he thought "Clannad" was Tomoyo's name ("Because it popped up when she appeared on the screen.") and he seemed to be a bit puzzled about almost everything. (He was also "wtf" about the ending song and the Dangos.)

I've told him everything does get explained. Ep1 is your typical ep1 so not a lot is explained, but merely introduced. He said he will watch some more episodes, hopefully he'll watch the whole first series. :smile:

naruto is beginning to remind me of....

...pokemon, one type is weaker against the other.

not very original. But nevertheless a cool episode.

"The only thing that can save a fire (sasuke) from dying and giving it more power, is wind (naruto).

;_;

OH NOES VILLAN! :( That kinda sucks!

Great to see your brother trying it out! :D I've tried to get people to watch stuff I know'd they ould enjoy but are to narrow minded to consider watching anime as an option. :)

He has to keep watching it's an impossibility not to like Clannad! :p

He did say that he was "Quite open-minded about this sort of thing.", but he probably wouldn't have given it a look if I wasn't into anime.

But to be honest; I wouldn't be that arsed if he stopped watching it halfway through. Just so long as he watched, yep you guessed it, episode 9. :grin:

I'm watching Monster... I had only seen the first 20 or so episodes until my old PC blew up and never picked it back up.

So I've started again today and watched the first 5 episodes... I remember why I loved this anime!

Hellsing OVA: V

D. Gray-man Manga To Be Withheld From Publication

According to Weekly Shounen Jump released on Nov 17th, the publication of D.Gray-man will be withheld for a significant period of time due to the physical condition of the author Hoshino Katsura.

No D.Gray-man manga for awhile :sad:

It's happened a few times before since the Manga-ka keeps getting ill, not too susprising since there's been a couple breaks recently. Could of atleast soldiered on to finish the fight :heh:

Freaking HunterxHunter all over again.

Guys,

I'm watching Naruto on DVD, just finished series 3, but S4 complete, isn't out until Feb 2009. Can someone let me know when it is safe to watch the movies without risking spoilers please? Need my fix ^^

Don't watch the first movie until you've seen episode 100. For teh second and third wait until about 140.

Don't watch the first movie until you've seen episode 100. For teh second and third wait until about 140.

Ah crap, I got ages to go before I can watch the movies :shakehead

Kenpachi comes to save the fucking day. How awesome :awesome:

Oh yes, yes he does, and so much more

Kenpachi comes to save the fucking day. How awesome :awesome:

I don't care if he saved the day, I'm just fucking glad Orihime can finally STFU. That "Kurosaki-kun" was 10x more annoying than Sakura's "Sasuke-kuuuun" ever was. I'm wondering if they just recorded her saying it once or twice then repeated it 50 times for the episode. Bleach 195 was insanely irritating, 10 minutes of Ichigo getting thrown around and pummeled and screaming while Orihime complains? Didn't that already happen a few episodes ago before Nel's interruption? >.<

I know people complained when Ichigo constantly got these convenient power boosts and whooped ass, but that was infinitely better than him sucking this much.

Ah crap, I got ages to go before I can watch the movies
Just do what we do... watch the japanese fansubs. I mean you're buying the DVDs and supporting the brand as much as you can, why not? It's better in Japanese and subbed by people who actually understand the storyline anyway. The dub is full of mistakes and the official sub is totally inconsistent. There's 220 Naruto episodes and 84 episodes of the second part you could be catching up with, yknow ;) (although I warn you that episodes 136-220 are terrible).

I don't care if he saved the day, I'm just fucking glad Orihime can finally STFU. That "Kurosaki-kun" was 10x more annoying than Sakura's "Sasuke-kuuuun" ever was. I'm wondering if they just recorded her saying it once or twice then repeated it 50 times for the episode. Bleach 195 was insanely irritating, 10 minutes of Ichigo getting thrown around and pummeled and screaming while Orihime complains? Didn't that already happen a few episodes ago before Nel's interruption? >.<

I know people complained when Ichigo constantly got these convenient power boosts and whooped ass, but that was infinitely better than him sucking this much.

Just do what we do... watch the japanese fansubs. I mean you're buying the DVDs and supporting the brand as much as you can, why not? It's better in Japanese and subbed by people who actually understand the storyline anyway. The dub is full of mistakes and the official sub is totally inconsistent. There's 220 Naruto episodes and 84 episodes of the second part you could be catching up with, yknow ;) (although I warn you that episodes 136-220 are terrible).

That kurosaaakii-kun really did get on my nerves, and the beating was a bit gruesome. :shakehead Not an episode I especially enjoyed. Reminded me of the episode with the big huge espada (was it number 10? kurosaki cut off his arm) beating up kurosaki when his inner hollow was coming out. A bit sickening.

Also QFT on the naruto 136-220 being terrible XD