NEurope

Id say so far after reading up on the suggestions that im quite interested in Genshiken, just got to find somewhere that has it in stock.

I was going to suggest GTO as well... although it starts with shonan jumai gumi and bad company. If you like shonen and want something that will make you laugh and cry, One Piece > your list.

Nah, don't get me wrong, I love One Piece, but nah. :heh:

As for Shonan Junai Gumi (and Bad Company, even if it's only 1 vol), it's not as good as GTO, hence the absence, and one only really becomes interested in it after watching or reading GTO. I mean, I dunno about Bad Company, but as for Shonan Junai Gumi, I've read the first two volumes (in store, I'm so cheap), and they're good, but not as good as GTO.

Id say so far after reading up on the suggestions that im quite interested in Genshiken, just got to find somewhere that has it in stock.

Do eet, it's fucking awesome. :heh:

Ah ok.

Speaking of Naruto, the anime has just started to show some promise again, it has just reached

Asuma's death ;_; and I really want Shikky to get some revenge up on their ass. Although I have no idea how he could kill Hidan. I've always thought if someone was immortal like Claire from heroes, they probably wouldn't make a come back from putting their head in a blender, but somehow I don't see that coming up on Naruto

so sad, asuma's death made me cry, he died a very noble shinobi death ;_; Poor shikamaru =(

Don't worry if someone can kill Hidan, its Shikamaru.

I hope soooo!

They seem to have similar powers, in ways, don't you think?

Also:

I hope they save the two tails, they better, because she seems rather cool. Be awesome to have a female jinchurriki to mix it up - and one that can seemingly control her power.

Oh one question I wanted to ask, not sure if this has happened in the anime/manga, or if there is any truth in it at all...but...

Does the number of tails in the jinchurriki represent the power?

That would mean Gaara was the weakest of them. I've always thought him one of the strongest though, dunno i could be wrong

I hope soooo!

Also:

I hope they save the two tails, they better, because she seems rather cool. Be awesome to have a female jinchurriki to mix it up - and one that can seemingly control her power.

Oh one question I wanted to ask, not sure if this has happened in the anime/manga, or if there is any truth in it at all...but...

No, number of tails = power increase, like naruto will gain power with each tail, gaara is limited to only a smaller power with one tail

I hope soooo!

Also:

it was actually mentioned in the anime not long back, while they were running through the trees with Chiyo, that the beasts with more tails were more powerful. Also I think the nibi jinchuuriki is done for, just a guess though :heh:

it was actually mentioned in the anime not long back, while they were running through the trees with Chiyo, that the beasts with more tails were more powerful. Also I think the nibi jinchuuriki is done for, just a guess though :heh:

I did think I had seen or heard it before, wasn't sure whether it was rumours or from the anime. =) Just wanted to see if anyone could (dis)confirm it :heh:

What the hell is that thing they are building?? Looks hench like a robot or something!

Also you know the guy who could use art for explosions, is he actually dead because he's in the OP (sorry forgotten his name)

What the hell is that thing they are building?? Looks hench like a robot or something!

Also you know the guy who could use art for explosions, is he actually dead because he's in the OP (sorry forgotten his name)

Didn't he end up in an alternative dimension? (kakashi sent him there with his sharigan!)

You mean Deidera? He's alive, you even seen him after the fight if that's who you're talking about, it was only his arm that got ripped off.

Saw Clannad 3, was awesome as usual. We're fully on Sunohara's arc now, meaning the arcs they currently haven't covered are Kyou, Yukine, Sanae, Yuusuke, Akio, Koumura, Misae, Kappei, and of course after story proper. I don't think Kyou or Yukine would be possible with the situation as it is, but they'll probably do about half the remainder. (I'd guess they'd axe Koumura and Kappei most readily)

Anyway, then we can get on the best arc of all.

Yeah Deidara is pretty much alive, they show him looking for his ring.

Yeah Deidera had a big sequence with Tobi and his detached arm :) he faked his death. Easy to forget since its been so drawn out!

Tytania was very good:

Big "chess" battles + Space + Anime = Tytania

You should watch it, its only in one episode now

Despite the lack of any hot blood in sight, I approve of this message. If nothing else, have a look at the opening.

I've caught up with Soul Eater again man each episode is Epic I think I love every character in it. Which is great as I don't get bored when anyone is on screen! ^____^

Aso caught up with Xam'd this morning which is equally excellent and I'm glad to see it is finally going somewhere! :D

Also watched the first episode of Michiko to Hatchin which oozes awesomeness I didn't know what to expect and it was great right from the OP which was fantastic, the show it self feels fast paced as well as establishing character in this first episode I will definately be watching more! :grin:

Man, why have the animation quality of all the new animes been bumped exponentially? God bless technology but now I want to see them all.

For example, I was interested in Toradora just because of the opening, but it seems it's nothing special looking past the animation. Or I could be wrong. Correct me if it is interesting.

Now what sparked my twisted interest was this crazy opening in which you see some Jesus Christ wannabe trying to carry a cross while being whipped, which is enough to make it awesome. The green haired midget girl takes my sleep away though. What the hell is this anime about?

I think one of you guys posted it's trailer a few pages back. With the green haired girl fighting with a fan or something. Miniguns are also present and lots of things seem to be 3D hybrid.

And the midget girl seems to fight some Smash Bros like Master Hand so I can't see how can this anime possibly fail. Anyone watching it?

Here's the commercial:

Despite the lack of any hot blood in sight, I approve of this message. If nothing else, have a look at the opening.

Wow! Opera in an opening? That's quite rare. There's a complete absence of hot blood in it indeed.

Blue Ninja I have been watching Kemeko DX! :D (Which is the green haired fat robot thing) and I've also read the manga. It is pretty funny!

It's the usual story normal boy meets strange girl but this time it's this fat robot woman who claims to be his bride. Then you find out inside is this beatuiful girl who is controlling it. I'm not good at explaining but it's one of the most mental animes I've watched.

And I agree with you about the animation almost everything is looking ace! :)

Kemeko is good but I have know Idea where the story is going! If you like seein a midget green haired Robot fighting a whole manner of crazy things then this is for you. :p

Anyone know of any good manga or anime review podcasts out there?

Ive listened to a few anime ones but they either seem to be out of my depth or poorly put together.

Anyone know of any good manga or anime review podcasts out there?

Ive listened to a few anime ones but they either seem to be out of my depth or poorly put together.

I was wondering the same thing.

There's good ones for pretty much everything else - Films (Movies you should see), games (loads), TV (various Lost, heroes ones) general luls (Gervais, Definitive word, Brand), but I've yet to find a good anime one.

The problem seems to be that most of them is that they all seem to be done via skype rather than a group sitting around a table and discussing. And they're usually American, which never seem to be quite as good as Brit podcasts

Its a shame the Simply Syndicated crew dont really like anime, id love for those guys to do one. Their podcasts always work really well (except Games You Should Play but then thats not them doing it)

Its a shame the Simply Syndicated crew dont really like anime, id love for those guys to do one. Their podcasts always work really well (except Games You Should Play but then thats not them doing it)

Yeah agreed, if they were into anime it would be ideal. You'd think that they'd at least do a couple of anime films for MYSS (Maybe Spirited Away, Girl who Leapt through Time, Akira) but alas no.

I haven't listened to Games you should Play spare a couple of episodes, though I thought they were ok, for a couple of 17 year olds. Meh, if they outsourced an anime podcast like that, or like they do in Books you should Read it would be better than nothing *shrug*

Yeah I think a few anime movies have appeared in the future episodes suggestions part of their forums but never really been looked into.

Books You Should Read could be ok but it really depends on who tries to review some manga, thats why I dont really listen to that show. I dont like listening to podcasts where the presenter just obviously isnt good enough.

I think there are a few anime fans on the forum and one may have even spoken about talking to Rich about an "Anime You Should See" show but nothings happened yet.