NEurope

The most recent (ep 8) DMC was hilarity. clitoris face! :D

Was gonna post the exact same thing! :D

I have yet to watch the DMC anime but I've been reading the Manga it is hilarious! :grin:

After watching episodes 25 to 27 of Soul Eater I remember hy I love this show. It just oozes awesome. :awesome:

The new characters are excellent and I think I love each new addition. The new witch akrane or something (spider one) has a cool design! I feel sorry for Shinigami who has her to deal with as well as Medusa/asura. Also looking out for Stein going mental.

Justin is brilliant and I love how he doesn't listen to people especially at the end with Maka in the coffin. funny stuff.

Crona and Ragnarok are an awesome combination and I love how tiny he is now! and how she learns from Maka and protects her. The Golem was Win weilding a chainsaw and the other guy with the chains was equally good. Some beautiful animation as usual and I cannot wait to see where the story goes from hereand ho they will power up the characters! :D

The Lucky Star OVA was great. I loved to see Akira and Minoru in all their real life sexiness in the end. And I'm all for Miku Kagami~n or Kagamiku if you wish, but it kinda felt it was just another episode though. Well, but that's what it is supposed to be I guess.

Some comments about a clitoris face and this picture, among other things, caught my attention for DMC:

dmcwx1.jpg

The most recent (ep 8) DMC was hilarity. clitoris face! :D

081013fff17of9.jpg

Everyone that watching the anime should read the bonus chapters from the manga. :laughing:

Detroit Moe City

02uo6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Cut

02ij6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Reading those pages there has made me question this anime/manga. What exactly is that about...

Reading those pages there has made me question this anime/manga. What exactly is that about...

Detroit Metal City

Souichi Negishi is a shy young man who came from the rural Ota Prefecture to Tokyo for college and wished to become a kindergarten teacher. However, for some reason he became the singer and songwriter of a metal band named "Detroit Metal City," with a stage name "Johannes Krauser II." Whenever he wears the heavy makeup, Negishi becomes a completely different person, shouting the most vulgar profanities beyond anyone's imagination. With the popularity of DMC increases, Negishi starts worrying his double personalities can have negative effects on his (romantic) life off stage.

Krauser II is just the most awesome character ever. There ain't too many animes that pull my interest like this from the very beginning, but this one really did.

Can we not post manga spoilars without spoilar tags plz (if they are spoilers, I didn't risk looking closely enough at them)

Looks like bleach is back, new OP but a recap episode I believe.

edit: the new OP is pretty awesomez, visually at least. the ep is about 60% recap, with sidebars because they went WS ¬____¬

I like the new bleach op and all though it was a filler episode it was still nice to see bleach back on the manga story:)

Looks like bleach is back, new OP but a recap episode I believe.

edit: the new OP is pretty awesomez, visually at least. the ep is about 60% recap, with sidebars because they went WS ¬____¬

I love the new intro it wins =)

The episode was rubbiiiiiissshhh. That skinny guy with the big moon shaped blades is a bit of a physcho, ichi's got little chance after exhausting his hollow

Third episode of Clannad After Story was funny, probably more so than the previous episode. It was also an enjoyable watch, really can't wait for more of this.

God, I love this anime. I'm actually quite glad I got into anime to begin with, because I would have never watched this. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

(By the way, that above sentence is feelings for this show that I have had for it since I first watched the first series. That I have a Kotomi statue only proves that. kthanxbai. :smile: )

Right I need some more advice.

Im really enjoying the Death Note manga so far, even though ive only just finished the first book. Im probably going to order some more later but id also like to get a bit more light hearted or comedic mangas at the same time so ive got something else to read if im not in the mood for death note.

Any suggestions?

Massive LOLs at DMC9. I fucking lost it at "1000 Horn Extensions of Death".:laughing:

nobirenobirenobirenobirenobirenobire

Third episode of Clannad After Story was funny, probably more so than the previous episode. It was also an enjoyable watch, really can't wait for more of this.

God, I love this anime. I'm actually quite glad I got into anime to begin with, because I would have never watched this. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

(By the way, that above sentence is feelings for this show that I have had for it since I first watched the first series. That I have a Kotomi statue only proves that. kthanxbai. :smile: )

Cool, will watch tomorrow while I'm supposed to be reading about grammar of some kind.

Im really enjoying the Death Note manga so far, even though ive only just finished the first book. Im probably going to order some more later but id also like to get a bit more light hearted or comedic mangas at the same time so ive got something else to read if im not in the mood for death note.

Any suggestions?

One Piece!

Any suggestions?

Azumanga Daioh

Yotsuba&!

Genshiken

GTO

One Piece is not at the same level as the above, but it's still quite cool. :heh: Same for Bobobo.

Any suggestions?

D Gray-Man

Azumanga Daioh

Yotsuba&!

Genshiken

GTO

One Piece is not at the same level as the above, but it's still quite cool. :heh: Same for Bobobo.

I was going to suggest GTO as well... although it starts with shonan jumai gumi and bad company. If you like shonen and want something that will make you laugh and cry, One Piece > your list.

Anyone else read this weeks Naruto manga yet? Im loving this story arc and I cant wait for Naruto to return! I am abit worried about Kakashi though, they better not kill him off.

oi oi :heh: spoiler tags plz! even if they're just small things, I've had so much of Naruto ruined for me already.

Although... are you talking about the latest manga release in japan, or over here?

oi oi :heh: spoiler tags plz! even if they're just small things, I've had so much of Naruto ruined for me already.

Although... are you talking about the latest manga release in japan, or over here?

Sorry Shorty, my bad. I was on about the Japanese one.

Ah ok.

Speaking of Naruto, the anime has just started to show some promise again, it has just reached

Asuma's death ;_; and I really want Shikky to get some revenge up on their ass. Although I have no idea how he could kill Hidan. I've always thought if someone was immortal like Claire from heroes, they probably wouldn't make a come back from putting their head in a blender, but somehow I don't see that coming up on Naruto