NEurope

Dragonball Live action movie= epic fail ( New trailer sucks)

Dragonball 35 min short- Son goku and his friends return- Out in November= Epic win

Where the fuck is this?

Also, Naruto has been pretty much non stop awesome since the fillers ended and this episode was a little slow, even though it made it right by being awesome.

EDIT: Just watched the trailer. Barf

^ WHAT? What should I say?

It had a great fighting animation and miniguns!

And boobs.

Oh and it's from the director of Genshiken so I'm only expecting good thing. :D

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD YES, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we just need to wait for a sub. Can't wait for this, i'll be trying to watch it as soon as possible.

Well the first episode of MSG 00 Season 2 was great, I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to see how this season unfolds as the first was pure brilliance!

Well the first episode of MSG 00 Season 2 was great, I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to see how this season unfolds as the first was pure brilliance!

Would you say you need to have seen season one to be able to watch season two?

The official Japanese website for the theatrical Neon Genesis Evangelion anime remake has re-launched — thus confirming the tentative release window and English title of the second movie in the project. Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance will open in Japan in early summer of 2009. The first movie, Evangelion: 1.0 You Are [Not] Alone, opened in September 2007, earned over 2 billion yen (about US$20 million), and sold over 600,000 copies on DVD.

The website promises that the second movie will feature the fan-favorite character Asuka, the EVA-02 unit, "new Evangelions," "added items previously unknown to anyone," "a shocking new story, and new visuals."

In the final scene, a naked Kaworu Nagisa is awakened by Seele on the surface of the Moon. What is apparently blood is splashed across a large swath of the landscape. Kaworu rises from a coffin-like container, which is flanked on each side by four other open coffins on the left and four unopened coffins on the right. In front of him is an unknown white giant who wears the purple Seele "Seven-eyes-of-God" mask, thus closely resembling Lilith's design in the original series; it is surrounded by construction and scaffolding. Kaworu engages in brief, cryptic conversation with one Seele monolith, saying that "the third one" hasn't changed at all and that he looks forward to meeting Shinji again. The screen cuts to black with the message "to be continued"...

Would you say you need to have seen season one to be able to watch season two?

You could say that it's difficult to really say if you should watch the first considering there's been only one episode of the second.

Yet how I loved that episode all because of season 1, I'd say yes, definitely watch season 1! Without a shadow of a doubt!

Those are some badass motherf*ucking Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann figures!! How much do they cost Dante?

The official Japanese website for the theatrical Neon Genesis Evangelion anime remake has re-launched — thus confirming the tentative release window and English title of the second movie in the project. Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance will open in Japan in early summer of 2009. The first movie, Evangelion: 1.0 You Are [Not] Alone, opened in September 2007, earned over 2 billion yen (about US$20 million), and sold over 600,000 copies on DVD.

The website promises that the second movie will feature the fan-favorite character Asuka, the EVA-02 unit, "new Evangelions," "added items previously unknown to anyone," "a shocking new story, and new visuals."

In the final scene, a naked Kaworu Nagisa is awakened by Seele on the surface of the Moon. What is apparently blood is splashed across a large swath of the landscape. Kaworu rises from a coffin-like container, which is flanked on each side by four other open coffins on the left and four unopened coffins on the right. In front of him is an unknown white giant who wears the purple Seele "Seven-eyes-of-God" mask, thus closely resembling Lilith's design in the original series; it is surrounded by construction and scaffolding. Kaworu engages in brief, cryptic conversation with one Seele monolith, saying that "the third one" hasn't changed at all and that he looks forward to meeting Shinji again. The screen cuts to black with the message "to be continued"...

Only in the summer!!?? God damn it Gainax why do you make me suffer? I loved the 1st movie so much. I need more Ramiel-like awesomeness.

Bloody hell! Just caught up on the Naruto anime and NOW i remember why I read it as well as watch it. Shippuden 78-79 are probably the most epic episodes in the whole damn series. The way they built up tension was class, and even if you know what's coming, it still does not prepare you for it. In fact, you relive that moment all over again. Gripping. Tis especially cool if you have not seen the episodes leading up to it (thanks to the, as it turns out, perfectly placed filler) as you can sit down and get the full effects of the build up.

Damn right! I was spoiled about the outcome but I was not prepared anyway. The pressure on the end of the episode was awesome. You could feel the despair on the team almost from the beginning. And the twists of the fights were some of the best yet.

Just finished watching all of Gundam Seed Destiny, awesome.

Seen Seed a while ago but took me awhile to get round to Destiny. Fully enjoyed it, characters and story as always brilliant. Love how gundam depicts war (which gets a bit emotional at times) and the various choices people make and why. Liked Shinn a little bit though there were many moments when I wanted Kira or Athrun to kill him for being such a puppet. He was kinda like an opposite of Kira, like a "what if Kira joined the Zaft army from the start", he had his moments though.

Chairman Durandel was an odd one, kept me guessing for a good while as to if he was bad or not.

Didn't much like the ending though, when it just ends when the fighting was over and they showed no aftermath, annoying as hell when that happens. Happened with Seed too but since I knew of Destiny didn't bother me cuz I knew there was more to follow. Then I found out there was a reworked final episode "Final Plus", much better, some little changes during the final battle too which was cool. But the best part seeing the aftermath and the characters getting together one last time.

I read there is a movie in the works too. Script is written but production hasn't started yet... hope it gets off the ground soon.

Will prolly look into Gundam 00 next, season 1. (does season 1 have a conclusion, like season 1 would be Seed and Season 2 would be Destiny, or was the season one end just like a mid way break? Cuz from what i can see season 1 only has 25 eps which is really only half a Gundam series?)

Wing is still my fav Gundam series though and Wing Zero my fav suit... closely followed by the Freedom

Right I need some advice.

After buying the Phoenix Wright manga earlier this week its got me in the mood to start buying a manga series I can really get into.

Im thinking probably either Bleach or Death Note, I dont want to buy both Vol.1s as I know I wont continue with them properly as thats what im like.

Any recommendations would be very helpful on which would be the better read for both single issues and overall.

After buying the Phoenix Wright manga earlier this week its got me in the mood to start buying a manga series I can really get into.

Im thinking probably either Bleach or Death Note, I dont want to buy both Vol.1s as I know I wont continue with them properly as thats what im like.

Any recommendations would be very helpful on which would be the better read for both single issues and overall.

I love the Death Note manga, very thrilling stuff. You have to pay attention though if you want to keep up with everything that's going on.

Can't comment on Bleach, I'm not really into Shounen fighting stuff.

For manga, FullMetal Alchemist and DeathNote are my favourites. So if your picking between the two, DeathNote.

I do have the first Fullmetal Alchemist volume but I found it hard to get into even though I loved the anime

What volume did you go up to? It just gets so much better later on and is worth a try if you liked the anime.

Death Note, definately. I don't know much about Bleach, but Death Note can't be topped easily.

Plus, Death Note is already finished. Bleach isn't (I think).

And the Death Note manga is, IMO, better than the Anime. The anime is has awesome voices and music, but the manga is more serious, and focuses more on the plot.

What volume did you go up to? It just gets so much better later on and is worth a try if you liked the anime.

I only ended up reading the first volume, I originally got it because I was interested in seeing how the anime and manga split but I guess I didnt have the patients.

Anyway thanks everyone, looks like i'll be getting Death Note.

Just the first then? It didn't really split till 7 or so. Just watch the new anime to make up for it :heh:

Death Note, definately. I don't know much about Bleach, but Death Note can't be topped easily.

Plus, Death Note is already finished. Bleach isn't (I think).

And the Death Note manga is, IMO, better than the Anime. The anime is has awesome voices and music, but the manga is more serious, and focuses more on the plot.

How many volumes of Death Note is there then?

EDIT: Shadow, when does the new FMA anime start then?