NEurope

Can someone recommend something for me to watch. I haven't been keeping up with anime much lately, but I want something relatively new. Last decent series' I've seen are Death note, Claymore and Blastreiter so anything that you would shelf along side any of this would be great.

Well you might as well watch from 160-167. After that it's all filler (which I haven't even bothered with), but there's an awesome fight scene just before that starts.

I stoped when the fillers started. lol That's why I asked. :( I guess I should have checked the episode number. >.<

Where is ep7 of DMC? :cry:

Yeah, seriously. It's been ages since the last episode. Get on it fansubbers!

Did anyone see Clannad after story ep 1? Bit fillery, but that's to be expected. (I think it's an adaptation of a side arc of the game) I'm anticipating so much stuff in this season.

Fuck, didn't realise it was out!

Where are you watching it, mate? :o

There are same two groups subbing, both are out for the first episode on animesuki. Enjoy. :smile:

Where is ep7 of DMC? :cry:

Hopefully soon.

Started watching this and I love it!

I'll be back later with thoughts.

And here they are...

That was "a bit fillery", I suppose. But I didn't think it was too bad, as it was rather funny and it was Clannad, so...

I'm hoping that this will be as good as the first series. But maybe I shouldn't think that way, because it isn't like me to do that. :blank:

Looking forward to the next episodes, though. :smile:

Does anyone know of a group subbing the Lucky Star OVA? I mean, I could have sword this was a very popular show. What's taking so long?

Does anyone know of a group subbing the Lucky Star OVA? I mean, I could have sword this was a very popular show. What's taking so long?

Well, there're parts that would take quite a while to sub, but I'd still expect it to be done by now.

Bakuman is a great manga, just a shame they didn't make a Thriller, and instead focused on Romance and Manga making

Also, One Piece is getting better and better by the chapter

Well, there're parts that would take quite a while to sub, but I'd still expect it to be done by now.

Has any sub group even come out and said they are subbing it to your knowledge? :-/

Has any sub group even come out and said they are subbing it to your knowledge? :-/

Had a look around, and it seems not, unfortunately, although there's already the sub mentioned earlier, but you'll probably want to wait for another. Hmm, it will presumably get subbed in time...

God damn it I loved this Naruto episode! The fights had awesome twists and everything else was very well done too. And the end...

New OP/ED too.

Had a look around, and it seems not, unfortunately, although there's already the sub mentioned earlier, but you'll probably want to wait for another. Hmm, it will presumably get subbed in time...

I've heard that 2 groups were going to sub the Lucky Star OVA but the monitor of 1 of the groups broke (wtf?). Don't take my word for it though. My sources are completely unreliable.

You have TAPpika's sub, but it's completely amateur and the video is screwed up. If you want something decent wait for a proper sub. I'll post here first thing as soon as I know anything.

God damn it I loved this Naruto episode! The fights had awesome twists and everything else was very well done too. And the end...

New OP/ED too.

Agreed. I cant wait for Shikamaru to get revenge!

Dragonball Live action movie= epic fail ( New trailer sucks)

Dragonball 35 min short- Son goku and his friends return- Out in November= Epic win

Agreed. I cant wait for Shikamaru to get revenge!

Damn so IT has happened. Time to get watching naruto again.

Damn so IT has happened. Time to get watching naruto again.

Yes...

asuma got killed by the mental religious dude. What a battle! Looks like the next ones gonna be a tearjerker

:(

Hadn't heard of this show until today. I really can't wait for the first ep to get subbed. :D

^ WHAT? What should I say?

It had a great fighting animation and miniguns!

And boobs.

EDIT: huh? Why does it say double post? I posted once and it bugged and didn't post what I wrote, then I made this post and it says it's a double post.