NEurope

Just ordered the Zelda manga and 4 volumes of Rave Master from Amazon. It's funny, when you pick anything but the free delivery, it will get sent straight away, apart from on a weekend, but as soon as you pick the free option, it gets sent a different day. It's as if they're trying to make you pick first class.

Rave Master? I liked it better when it was called One Piece

Just ordered the Zelda manga and 4 volumes of Rave Master from Amazon. It's funny, when you pick anything but the free delivery, it will get sent straight away, apart from on a weekend, but as soon as you pick the free option, it gets sent a different day. It's as if they're trying to make you pick first class.

I know, I had to wait 3 days before they shipped my order even though they were all in stock. Now I pay always pay for 1st class. Amazon has sent my copy of the Zelda manga today, I was hoping they'd send One Piece volume 19 as well but, nope.

I would of payed first class, but it was around £5 and for that price I could get another manga volume, so I just decided on the second class. Normally I always go first class, but i'm not in a huge rush for them anyway.

Gainax official site front page artwork.

348gurrenzi5.jpg

Does anyone know what is this artwork is taking of?

Code Geass is finished, good ending too.

I feel bad that LeLouche didn't get the credit he deserves. Even if he didn't die.

Got my Zelda manga this morning, Viz has done a pretty good job (for a change). Better than the fan translation IMO.

Mines had been processing through the weekend and finally dispatched part of my order(the Zelda manga and 2 volumes of Rave Master) Now the other 2 volumes that they decided to split off is getting ready to sent tomorrow. Dunno why they couldn't send them today with everything else...

Gainax official site front page artwork.

Does anyone know what is this artwork is taking of?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, obviously.

Here's my favourite scene from the first episode:

LOL Reminded me of this:

It was the 2nd school rumble opening.

And the ending of the Naruto special was awesome. I hope it continues like that next week.

AAAND, there's still no decent Lucky Star OVA sub. Just a half-assed one released by an "amateur", with black borders included in the video and incorrect aspect ratios, dubious sub work, etc. Avoid.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, obviously.

It says that in the background and also Dante has posted all the parallel works, he was asking what the style is "knocking off".

I watched the Lucky Star OVA raw - 'twas pretty good, although being Lucky Star and all, I couldn't follow all of the language. I liked the way it was more adventurous than most of the regular episodes.

LOL Reminded me of this:

It was the 2nd school rumble opening.

And the ending of the Naruto special was awesome. I hope it continues like that next week.

AAAND, there's still no decent Lucky Star OVA sub. Just a half-assed one released by an "amateur", with black borders included in the video and incorrect aspect ratios, dubious sub work, etc. Avoid.

OMG, The opening theme song to one of my fave animes, School Rumble. Made me laugh and cry buckets that anime did (does if there is a third season).

OMG, The opening theme song to one of my fave animes, School Rumble. Made me laugh and cry buckets that anime did (does if there is a third season).

More or less. After the 2nd season, they just animated (very recently) the ending of the manga, if I'm not mistaken, and skipped the rest of what would be a full 3rd season. In short, only the episode 25 and 26 were animated and the rest exists only in the manga, so non-manga viewers will probably not understand it. I didn't see it yet and I don't read the manga but I've heard that the ending is not good.:nono: It's a shame...

Another J-Drama post... I just saw the first episode of My Boss My Hero. It's about this 27 year old Yakuza guy who isn't very smart. This is what prevents him from following in his father's footsteps and becoming the next Boss. That's why his father sends him back to high school, and he must graduate (which he never did) to become the next Boss. Awesomely funny. Here's my favourite scene from the first episode:

You have good taste. Awesome drama. :D I'm pretty sure I posted about that way back when...... lol

If you like My Boss My Hero you'll probably like anything else Nagase is in. ;)

As for School Rumble....

Much better intro... ^^;

i cant believe that i watched D Gray-man for two years.

Has anyone else watch a anime over two years or more?

i cant believe that i watched D Gray-man for two years.

Has anyone else watch a anime over two years or more?

The three big popular shonen... Naruto, One Piece, Bleach. One Piece has been going nearly 10 years (I haven't been watching it anywhere near that long, myself, mind :heh:)

I've been watching Naruto since 2004 I think, and I've watched Dragon Ball for some 3 or 4 years too, when it aired here.

As for School Rumble....

Much better intro... ^^;

That's the 1st opening. I like both musics, but the video of the 2nd is more entertaining. :P

I watched bleach from episode 30ish to episode 188 which (assuming 10 breaks) is 168 weeks, over 3 years. -_-

I'm done with never ending shows. They're all 95% filler. I'd much rather have something short with an ending and some better production values.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Bleach has improved at all since ep 160 ish..... I stoped watching there because I got fed up with how slowly it was progressing. :(

Is it officially out or do you mean it has been scanlated?

he means scanlated

Well in Japan the second chapter came out on Saturday. So I mean both.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Bleach has improved at all since ep 160 ish..... I stoped watching there because I got fed up with how slowly it was progressing. :(

Well you might as well watch from 160-167. After that it's all filler (which I haven't even bothered with), but there's an awesome fight scene just before that starts.