NEurope

Believe me, Soul Eater would get famous, it has:

1 - Shonen generic things (which is allways a plus)

2 - Great story

3 - Great characters

4 - Very good humour

It could become one of the Big animes, in fact...

But whatever, i hope they atleast do a decent job.

Agreed! Imo, Soul Eater is an awesome anime, though it's obvious I'm a big SE fan. :heh:

I really hope that SE doesn't become too popular though. It happened to Naruto, everyone went ott with it, Shippuden dragged, it got boring. The same has happened to Bleach too. I went to an anime convention last month, and I got sick of seeing almost everyone dressed as Bleach.

At the moment, I think SE is better than Naruto and Bleach. But only time will tell if it gets over-popular...

3 - Great characters

4 - Very good humour

It does not have these things. It does have a good setting but the story still has to prove itself. If you ask me the characters and the humour are the worst parts so far. (i'm on episode 18)

The humours not amazing, but the characters are above average, black star, medusa and soul are the best i feel, they don't have much added to them yet, but in the manga they all had separate stories to develop themselves in.

I like medusa but black star is a slightly less annoying naruto and soul is alright, but could use some more screen time.

Death the Kidd is the worst idea ever, when he leaves the ship scene because of his symmetry thing it just screamed "I have no idea how to end this scene, i know, stupid brainless characterisation".

On the plus side Stein is likeable and Maka is interesting when she isn't too mopey but her dad is another mindless character who's humour seems forced, in general.

I hope so, that ark rulled so much :D

Anyways, 3 and 4 are damn true.

Characters that are obviously good (and combinations too)

Soul - His cool style his awesome.

Maka - Even though her voice is annoying, she's a good character, very cute, and about friendship like that

Combo Soul and Maka: In one side one guy that's used to walk like a dog, doesn't know that much about friendships, on the other, there's Maka, a normal human who wants to make Soul a weapon, and that relies a lot on Friendship, the complete opposite, but they work very well anyways.

Black Star - He doesn't care about anything other than himself, he doesn't even care about Friendship (so, don't put Naruto relations here), he will do anything to surpass God's, and he does amazing things to be like them (most of them still didn't come to the anime)

Blackstar and Tsubaki combo - Greatness, Blackstar wants to surpass gods, and has the help of the only girl who can actually care about him, he doesn't care about her as long as she does the job, but Tsubaki tries to make a relation, always forcing things.

Death The Kidd - Need i say anything more other than "Symmetrical"? I don't think so.

Medusa - Finally, a great female villain that doesn't need fanservice to be great in a shonen, not even One Piece has those, and i love One Piece.

Chrona - Having him/her without any known gender, with his/her great madness, and a great personality, he's without any doubt one of the best lunatic characters i ever saw, and (s)he's even better in the Anime (kudos to the Seyuu for that)

Chrona and Ragnarok combo - OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE, I DON'T EVEN NEED TO ARGUE IN THIS ONE, DO I?

Franken Stein - His personality is great, he's a cool scientist that likes do to experiments, i freaked out when i thought he was bad, and we will be getting a even better side from him if Bones decides to continue the story the same way as the Manga.

Etc... Etc... Etc.... I think this is enough, warn me if you think i need even more characters.

Now, to the humor, well, that's a matter of opinion, i guess, i like the humor, and i think there will be a lot of guys there that'l also like it.

I hope so, that ark rulled so much :D

Anyways, 3 and 4 are damn true.

Characters that are obviously good (and combinations too)

Soul - His cool style his awesome.

Maka - Even though her voice is annoying, she's a good character, very cute, and about friendship like that

Combo Soul and Maka: In one side one guy that's used to walk like a dog, doesn't know that much about friendships, on the other, there's Maka, a normal human who wants to make Soul a weapon, and that relies a lot on Friendship, the complete opposite, but they work very well anyways.

Black Star - He doesn't care about anything other than himself, he doesn't even care about Friendship (so, don't put Naruto relations here), he will do anything to surpass God's, and he does amazing things to be like them (most of them still didn't come to the anime)

Blackstar and Tsubaki combo - Greatness, Blackstar wants to surpass gods, and has the help of the only girl who can actually care about him, he doesn't care about her as long as she does the job, but Tsubaki tries to make a relation, always forcing things.

Death The Kidd - Need i say anything more other than "Symmetrical"? I don't think so.

Medusa - Finally, a great female villain that doesn't need fanservice to be great in a shonen, not even One Piece has those, and i love One Piece.

Chrona - Having him/her without any known gender, with his/her great madness, and a great personality, he's without any doubt one of the best lunatic characters i ever saw, and (s)he's even better in the Anime (kudos to the Seyuu for that)

Chrona and Ragnarok combo - OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE, I DON'T EVEN NEED TO ARGUE IN THIS ONE, DO I?

Franken Stein - His personality is great, he's a cool scientist that likes do to experiments, i freaked out when i thought he was bad, and we will be getting a even better side from him if Bones decides to continue the story the same way as the Manga.

Etc... Etc... Etc.... I think this is enough, warn me if you think i need even more characters.

Now, to the humor, well, that's a matter of opinion, i guess, i like the humor, and i think there will be a lot of guys there that'l also like it.

Think you are a bit wrong about Black Star and Soul in regard to their friendships. They both have a strong with each other and their partners and they understand when they are needed as a friend most e.g. when tsubaki had to stop her brother. It's just, they act like a typical males and hide feelings well.

Nop, you're the one reading my post wrong and seeing one relation wrong.

I never said that Soul and Maka weren't friends, its just that Soul doesn't understand that much of friendships, like i said, they are the exact opposite, but they're still friends.

Also, Blackstar doesn't care about anyone, Tsubaki is not an exception, if the manga proceeds, we will see evolution about that, though.

Nop, you're the one reading my post wrong and seeing one relation wrong.

I never said that Soul and Maka weren't friends, its just that Soul doesn't understand that much of friendships, like i said, they are the exact opposite, but they're still friends.

Also, Blackstar doesn't care about anyone, Tsubaki is not an exception, if the manga proceeds, we will see evolution about that, though.

No I didn't read it wrong. I think you are doubting their understanding of what it means to be a friend. They say one thing, but deep down they care. Black star cares, just he wants to be the best. That is all. He doesn't for people's objections to his methods and ideals, but he does care ABOUT them.

He's 14, he doesn't quite understand or see things like that in the background yet and as a boy, will think he's right :heh:

I mean he outrightly attacked BONES who's produced fantastic anime in the past and will do so for a while, that should be enough to see his immaturity and lack of credibility.

WAAAAAAAAA, SHUT UP, IM RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG!!! :heh:

Anyways:

About Bones, i'm a noob, i never saw an anime from them before, i just want them to follow the normal storyline, for god's sake.

About Blackstar, i'l quote something she said to the Maka:

"Oi... You do that, and you might get killed, bitch..." (Probably not Bitch, the fansubbers like to put "Bitch" and "Fuck" in every sentence, but you got what he meant)

He still has some feelings for them, but he has priorities, such as being the best. (And those feelings progress a lot further in the manga, in the anime he's still in the "don't care that much" phase)

The top ten anime DVDs in Japan for the week of September 3rd - September 9th are as follows:

1. Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion, Complete Limited Pressing

2. Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion, Standard Edition

3. Toshokan Sensou, Volume 2

4. D. Gray Man 2nd Stage, Volume 7 - Complete Limited Pressing

5. My Neighbor Totoro

6. One Piece 9th Season: Enies Lobby Arc Piece, Volume 9

7. Gintama Season III, Volume 1 - Complete Limited Pressing

8. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, Volume 1

9. Naruto Shippuuden: The Twelve Guardian Ninja Arc, Volume 1

10. Cobra The Animation: The Psycho-Gun, Volume 1 - Special Edition

The top ten manga in Japan for the week of September 2nd - September 8th are as follows:

1. One Piece, Volume 51

2. D. Gray Man, Volume 16

3. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Volume 21

4. Gintama, Volume 25

5. Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 13

6. Yotsuba&!, Volume 8

7. Street Ball Run, Volume 16

8. Fullmetal Alchemist, Volume 20

9. Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Volume 6

10. Naruto Hiden - Sha no Sho

I'm trying to read this and its confusing I'm 14 and i think bones is awsome.

Is zombie-loan any good?

Not really I stop watching it on the 3rd ep.

I have started watching Tetsuwan Birdy Decode and Detroit Metal City.

WAAAAAAAAA, SHUT UP, IM RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG!!! :heh:

Anyways:

About Bones, i'm a noob, i never saw an anime from them before, i just want them to follow the normal storyline, for god's sake.

I WAS RIGHT!! :heh:

I don't know anyone that would willingly want the anime to split from the manga though. Watch FMA and E7. Then you'll see how godly BONES are.

I don't like watching animes that already ended, because i finish them in 2 days and don't feel joy in watching them, only bore.

Only exception to the case: Death Note, but that's because its almost god-like.

I don't like watching animes that already ended, because i finish them in 2 days and don't feel joy in watching them, only bore.

Or you can pace them.....

You don't have to watch like 600 episodes per day, Maase.

So you wouldn't watch all the great anime out there since they're already done? Man that's a really bad excuse. Even if you crammed it in or spread it out, the end result will still be same, you just condensed it.

I can't believe how many of you try to reason with Maase.

I normally remain optimistic, but screw it now :heh:

^^Wish they'd bring back that smiley/emoticon thing.

Currently watching Planetes. It's quite good, the story and the location. But the location is only possible because of the story. I like space anyway.

Maase FTW! You try and argue against him and his logic is flawed but heck, he still gives it a go! :) And eventually wins because everyone gives up.

No one defeats me \m/

Anyway, on a serious note, this last episode of Macross Frontier got me a little confused, but the winner of the "most confusing episode of the week" will probably go to Code Geass, i can bet my ass on it...

Speaking of Code Geass I watched the first episode of the first season, after laughing hysterically at it, (not with it) It´s now on my list of hysterical animes to watch