NEurope

Great... Gurren Lagann Parallel Works #8 is just scenery? At least the next one will be (I hope) awesome with the young fighting Lord Genome.

And the new Gurren Lagann movie is out? Crap! No hint for when will the DVD be released? Or hopefully Blu-Ray.

And the new Gurren Lagann movie is out? Crap! No hint for when will the DVD be released? Or hopefully Blu-Ray.

Ya showed in Cinemas last wednesday I think. Won't be on DVD for a while probs.

Can't wait for it, tbh. And blu-ray version of it or the series would be heavenly.

TTGL Movie Artwork

345_gurren.jpg

-The second film will feature the final showdown against Lord Genome and Viral but people will be surprised at the way it will be shown.

-The first movie was Simon and Kamina’s struggle, this second movie is Simon and Nia’s struggle.

-The third arc in the TV show carefully showcased character emotions and development through atmosphere, dialog and body language. To make for up for the obvious lack of time in a movie, Imaishi and Ootsuka want to make visuals more intense. Simon and Nia’s inner battle during the third arc will be reanimated and to emphasize their trust… Nia’s transformation into the messenger, what was going through her head while she was a messenger and their encounter in episode 22 will be given a more cinematic treatment with plenty of new cuts. Rossiu’s facial expressions will be specially handled to create powerful sequences in less time.

-Viral’s role will be emphasized, a lot of his actions during the movie will tie-up with the stories Nakajima wrote about his journey during the 7 years after Lord Genome’s fall.

-Just like the second arc was completely new in the first movie, the fourth arc will be completely new in the second movie. The battle against the Anti-Spiral will be more visceral(?). They will probably go crazy(?) with the “multiverse” shown in episode 26.

-They are aiming for a late Spring release next year. Production is really smooth since Imaishi himself is taking credits as director, mechanic animation director and storyboard artist.

TTGL Movie Review :)

Rossiu’s facial expressions will be specially handled to create powerful sequences in less time.

Awesome total confirmed.

also

Does anyone know a uk based site where I can get the new dbz collectable card game from?

Awesome total confirmed.

True.

Lol at info about Rosiu. As if the RosiuxDolphin stuff wasn't enough for him we'll see even more of his mahoosive forehead.

I started watching Sayonare Zetsubou Sensei. I'm in love with it. It's brilliant! It's full of little puns and references, and it's stylistically fantastic.

Jut watched the subbed second Bleach film"The Diamond Dust Rebellion". I liked it personally. The story was mainly concerning Hitsugaya Toushiro who is my favourite character so I was happy =]

A few plot failures but oh well =]

Also, Soul Eater is becoming pretty epic.

Jut watched the subbed second Bleach film"The Diamond Dust Rebellion". I liked it personally. The story was mainly concerning Hitsugaya Toushiro who is my favourite character so I was happy =]

A few plot failures but oh well =]

Also, Soul Eater is becoming pretty epic.

Yes, the epicness will end on Episode 25, though.

When they decide to create their own storyline, those bastards from Bones :nono:

Yes, the epicness will end on Episode 25, though.

When they decide to create their own storyline, those bastards from Bones :nono:

*dies*

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?!?

Where did you heard that Maase?

I check around and anime folks on a anime board are talking about error happened in ep 22 which could be change in the story later on or just error that shouldnt happened yet.

Also, c'mooon, it's bones. Even if they do a FMA and splinter off to a new story, it will still be awesome.

Doesn't matter, nothing compares to the original version.

We will lose great moments that are happening in the manga at the moment, and that sucks ass...

If i knew Japanese, i would send them a email

But maybe the anime will have awesome moments that the manga will never have? Anyway I can't see a confirmation of this anywhere...

Neither can i, but i heard it from a Japanese, and:

- 51 episodes in a manga with a lot more.

- Every episode is having the exactly same time as a chapter

- Bones did the same with FMA

- Bones sucks ass

- You too if you like them

- And i'l kill you if you do, by the way

- Bones sucks ass

- You too if you like them

- And i'l kill you if you do, by the way

Are you fucking kidding me? Ever seen Eureka Seven? And just because FMA splintered from the manga didn't make it suck, in fact it became one of the most popular shonen anime ever.

Why does it matter if they deviate from the original manga? As long as it is good then there is no problem.

Bones have made some of the best anime I've seen in a long time. FMA, E7, Xam'd, Soul Eater.

How can you say they suck ass for deviating from the manga. Hell I didn't even know that wasn't the story until I just found out one day.

Just stop with these childish remarks. It's fucking irritating.

We dont even know if Soul Eater is changing storyline later on.

It just worried rumours going around without knowing the facts.

tvm05.jpg

Gianax dont save the sizes of TTGL wallpapers that they up on the front site page. :sad:

Why does it matter if they deviate from the original manga? As long as it is good then there is only a slight problem.

FIXED.

Generally the manga is always superior. To date, this has not been proved wrong in my eyes.

I hope not, the main story kicks ass, why fix what's not broken?

Money, time constraints. And generally presenting the material to a new source of fans, to create a need to see more, or to just act as advertising for the manga, are a few factors that come to mind.

i didnt like that anime version claymore followed the manga from page to page and then quicky changed the story near the end of the last eps.

I hope not, the main story kicks ass, why fix what's not broken?

Lets face it maase, the story did drag on abit, it wasn't as fast paced as the kishin arc, and even at baba yaba, it's still slow as. So i welcome this, besides, we get a chance to see new material! Rather than word for word manga in motion.

Do hope the monks in it though.

Believe me, Soul Eater would get famous, it has:

1 - Shonen generic things (which is allways a plus)

2 - Great story

3 - Great characters

4 - Very good humour

It could become one of the Big animes, in fact...

But whatever, i hope they atleast do a decent job.

We dont even know if Soul Eater is changing storyline later on.

It just worried rumours going around without knowing the facts.

tvm05.jpg

Gianax dont save the sizes of TTGL wallpapers that they up on the front site page. :sad:

I think those are for cellphones Dante. They even have the QR code on the left of the site, which is usually used by cellphones. Specially since we're talking about Japan and all they use are cellphones.