NEurope

Code Geass really is terrible.

I can't stop watching it though.

flyman and ceiling man :laughing:

Hey, one piecers, what fansubs do you use? Coz Vegapunk is stuck on 339 for the past 3 months or so...

McMad, it isn't terrible

Its just... laughable.

Let's look at pro's and con's

Pro:

-Great twists

-Nicely build story

-Fanservice

-Awesome Chess like battles

-Awesome Mechas

Cons

-Laughable story

-Laughable characters (Like 4Chan would say: "FABULOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUS!!!")

-Advancement can be harsh some times (Like, going slowly in 20 episodes, and then making all quick in 5)

But overall, its really a great anime, and it gets me excited, something that's rare in a Anime

Pro:

-Great twists

-Nicely build story

-Fanservice

Cons

-Laughable story

Does not compute

Anyone who watched the latest Geass, you get an EVA vibe from it? I sure did.

Hey, one piecers, what fansubs do you use? Coz Vegapunk is stuck on 339 for the past 3 months or so...
instantz or 'nakama fansubs' those two groups are more up to date. Sometimes the translation isn't perfect but it's not bad either.

D'oh, i got owned :'(

Anyways, let me explain :D

For "Great twists":

You're either being a troll or stupid, because this is one of the most twisty (twisty? xD) anime's up to date, did you expect Marianne to be bad? Lelouch to become an emperor? Anya to have Marianne inside her? The Knights to turn on Lelouch? Etc... Etc...

No? I tought so.

Now, for "Nicely build story":

I clearly notice that the story was planned since the beginning of the Anime series, its obvious, last season we already had flashbacks from scenes that would only be revealed in this season end, its really obvious that everything is planned and going on tracks.

Im not gonna talk about Fanservice, FFS, you're either blind or you didn't see CG yet

For Laughable story, its simply... laughable, even tough its planned since the beginning and has great twists, the story is just stupid and dumb, seriously, i just think that it ends being ridiculous, its seriously laughable.

A good example is this all "Killing the Jupiter Gods" thing, another thing that's simply laughable is how Schneizel turned the main evil from one turn to another while Lelouch's father was the one we keep expecting since the beginning of the series, and getting Lelouch geassing Gods, dumb... dumb... dumb...

btw, Bleach fans (are there any left after that horrible filler arc?) the DiamondDust Rebellion Bleach movie came out in Japan today on DVD so you can probably expect a sub soon :)

Bleach is odd, you know the manga's differed so much from the anime, with all the silly fillers actually distrupting the flow of things, what kinda hell filler does that?

I've actually skipped this filler arc. I think I'll be able to succesfully pretend it never happened.

I´ve been watching Bleach lately, up to episode 15 or 16 so i have a lot to catch up on.

I like it so far except that they talk way to much before every battle.

Well ok i'll spoiler it for sensitives, but the reason i found the filler weird is because

Straight after grimmjow dies, noritio (new guy, 5th) comes along, in other words, the battles go on after grimmjows, so i find the filler weird because it interrupts the arc,

But i can understand why they did it, as they had completed it up to the mangas point.

According to the end bit of the most recent bleach, the filler is coming to an end "soon"

Whatever that means :(

Anyone who watched the latest Geass, you get an EVA vibe from it? I sure did.

Yep. I'm pretty sure the Emperor was threatening to cause Third Impact.

I lol'ed.

Everyone should check out Detroit Metal City. It'll be a series of 24 episodes of about 13 minutes each, but it's brilliant. I'm acquiring the second episode as we speak.

TTGL Gakuen looks like it's gonna be a good manga. Kamina and Kittan together, hopefully, will be great.

Anyone else read Double K on deviantart? Such an awesome project. I just wish I had that talent.

TTGL Gakuen looks like it's gonna be a good manga. Kamina and Kittan together, hopefully, will be great.

Hmmm. Elaborate.

Elaboration...

You mean TTGL Gakuen or the K's together?

A new manga's coming out, TTGL: Gurren Gakuen-Hen. The GL cast in school.

I say Kamina and Kittan together because hopefully they make them both badass characters.

Things are...progressing slowly...sasukes just insanely powerful now, fire that nevers stops? theres no defense against that..and naruto looks to want to complete rasengan shurikan, but will it destroy him in the process?

find out next time on naruto!

I may have missed people talking about it as I only occassionally look into this thread but when did the anime channel on Sky disappear?

About a week ago. But Anime Central is still classed as a timeslot on the channel.

Bloody CSC Media; couldn't be bothered to put their hands in their pockets and fork out for anime shows. Look what happened. :nono: