NEurope

From the last scene of it during the manga?

He knew Light was Kira, he just couldn't prove it since all his attempts failed and to him, proved Light was innocent, he just couldn't catch him.

Maybe, the Mangakas helped in the making of the Anime, so i don't see a reason for them to accept that scene with him gaving a lot of hints if it wasn't true.

I think that both are connected, he could've have busted Light, he just didn't want to do it in the deep of his heart.

Near has a completely different way of thought, tough.... And he had no connections with Light, this united with the fact that Mello helped a lot, was the reason why Near won.

Edit: Also, you can see in the Extra Chapter, the Mangakas talking about that, and giving hints...

(Its a Chapter in which they have Profiles and Interviews, and stuff like that)

Also, i let this awesome Video, its simply the most hilarious video about Death Note ever (even more than the Swimming Lessons)

But we all know Light and L are friends, they out rightly said so themselves :heh:

And I don't know about the mangaks getting involved in the anime, barely any do, the folks behind the anime seemed to make the right setting and to make us close for the finale. L tried a fair few times to prove Light was guilty by doing extreme things like Near, they just failed. This whole Near thing and Light just felt very rushed. Near got given all the facts straight away and just never gived up on the thought of Light being Kira, and he would of been proved wrong and Light winning if it wasn't for that guy screwing up and not doing Lights intentions.

And Mello giving help ;)

But yes, anyways, even if that happened, they would get another generation of L's...

Light had no chance, and he was dumb trusting in another guy who he barely knows.

Edit: Oh, and see the video, hilarious.

To anyone who knows, what's the 'order' of GITS? On the back of the 2nd GIG boxset it says 'After the Laughing man incident...' but when I was reading I'm sure I read that that movie was a different timeline.

There´s the original movie and the sequel GITS 2: Innocence and then there's the 2 seasons of GITS SAC and the movie GITS SAC: Solid state society that happens in a different time line then the movie.

Original timeline

GITS - GITS 2 Innocence

Alternative Timeline

GITS SAC - GITS SAC 2nd GIG - GITS SAC Solid State Society

Seen that video a while back, was pretty funny.

Light didn't really have 'no chance' since it was chance that exposed him and finished the battle. Was a chance Mikami slipped up since Light had to pick someone else as Kira to divert attention on him and he was by far the most fitting and was 'perfect', chance he heard about that woman being taken by Mello, chance he went to the bank and got caught.

It had to be someone he barely knows and isn't in direct contact since they would get caught straight away.

There would be more people who could take L, but if Mello and Near failed, the best ones at the academy, everyone else would have no chance since they would be rather young.

Time to watch again. I'm really hoping that things won't be going slow again and this time be on par with part 1 and smooth pace. There is awesome battle I don't want ruined.

Looks like Haruhi Series 2 will come out in two years time.

Kyoto Animation is apparently going to be doing a TV anime for Tonari no 801-chan, which is set to air in 2009.

You mean Suzumiya Haruhi?

I thought the anime was cool but it was also a bit overrated..

Well, let's see what the second season will bring..

Oh thanks on the Naruto info...guess I'll start to watch then...

Naruto fillers are over, fuck yeah!

yayee!! - but I didn't mind this last ark really, as far as Naruto fillers go they were pretty bearable!

Have seen much worse fillers. There is an awesome battle coming up too :) Should be gooooood ^_^

Time to watch again. I'm really hoping that things won't be going slow again and this time be on par with part 1 and smooth pace. There is awesome battle I don't want ruined.

Of course it'll be slow, the Naruto anime always was slow and for people who already read the manga it seems even slower, so don't get your hopes up. I'm fine with it, cause I don't share the shippuden criticism.

yayee!! - but I didn't mind this last ark really, as far as Naruto fillers go they were pretty bearable!

It was pretty good, until they fucked it up with all the huge super powers and whatnot. Still, they were fun.

The last arc was a lot more bearable than the fillers we had from Naruto 135-220. But nothing amazing.... Looking forward to regular Naruto now, I'm hoping that with the manga so far ahead and a filler arc just over, they can go through it at a more exciting pace, and hopefully with better animators. Not decided if I'm going to watch it this week or wait until I've collected a few. But I have decided that if it continues to suck, I will start buying the manga in the Viz volumes.

Seems like I have to catch up on Naruto then.

About Haruhi, they can fuck themselves, I just watched it recently, a few months ago to see what it was all about and preparing my self for the next season, and I can't understand the hype for this! It was interesting and a good anime overall but all the milking and attention it gets is undeserved. Can they really keep this for two more years?

Of course it'll be slow, the Naruto anime always was slow and for people who already read the manga it seems even slower, so don't get your hopes up. I'm fine with it, cause I don't share the shippuden criticism.

Ofcourse it seems slower, but it's not exactly on the same track is part 1, and part 2 sucks so far cause there drawing everytihng out. Oh look, Deidera getting chased by sand for 15 minutes, woop woop. zomg so many epic facial shost and staring contests and loads of time to do jutsus :heh:

Anyone who hasn't read the manga can see it's slow. Doesn't take a genious to figure that out. Can't even bear thinking about Sasukes fight. Bring on the gen-... staring contests....

Also I don't believe Haruhi will take 2 years, they showed footage or something just over a year ago now so it's fair to assume it's far in. Doubt they'll hold it off to start a brand new anime. Lets see how it goes.

Ofcourse it seems slower, but it's not exactly on the same track is part 1, and part 2 sucks so far cause there drawing everytihng out. Oh look, Deidera getting chased by sand for 15 minutes, woop woop. zomg so many epic facial shost and staring contests and loads of time to do jutsus :heh:

Anyone who hasn't read the manga can see it's slow. Doesn't take a genious to figure that out. Can't even bear thinking about Sasukes fight. Bring on the gen-... staring contests....

No one's arguing it's fast, but part 1 was for the most part the same and even slower a lot of times, I've watched it countless times, people just lose perspective with time, specially because when they were watching part 1, most didn't read the manga, a lot even watched a huge bulk of eps in one sitting. The last arc of the 1st part is better, but the rest is very very slow, hardly anything happens each episode and they're filled with flashbacks. It's pretty much like it is now, except now the art is better, despite the inconsistence.

Code Geass R2 is getting very epic, i can't wait to the next episode.

Seriously, this is the Anime of this year, not overreacting.

It's not anime of the year. You are over reacting.

It is good though. Totally didn't see that coming, what happened in the latest ep.

Say to me a better Anime, that i'l deny you/go watch it immediately

Code Geass R2 is getting very epic, i can't wait to the next episode.

Seriously, this is the Anime of this year, not overreacting.

It´s not like it´s competing against any other amazing animes....

This year so far has been shit when it comes to anime.

I'm annoyed Volume 8 of the Welcome to the NHK manga isn't released yet.

I had to read the final chapters elsewhere. Superb manga.

One of the speech bubbles said 'wtf' and I said wtf out loud when I was reading it.

The story deviates heavily at the point where

Satou is on the island and is gonna be killing himself with the others. The story on the island was different as was the ending of that section.

I think because in the anime they wanted to introduce Kashiwa's husband, whereas in the manga I don't remember him having a big introduction even though he has a major part in the story.