NEurope

Autumn animes 08

1217887678585lp0fk8.jpg

In which blog do you get this? (I believe it is a blog, because there are similar things like that)This is very useful for me...

Oh, also, guys:

There is a new Manga out there created by the Death Note crew called Bakuman...

It starts like Death Note, with a boring life for a dull kid with 14 years old... Until...

Maase, re: One Piece (don't wanna quote your post cos I'll see the spoiler). I'm just following the anime for One Piece, not the manga. I started on the anime so I figured I'll end on the anime :) but it's cool to hear that there are still plenty of epic things in store.

Shorty, i won't spoil you, don't worry, but really, as you already know, there is the Red Line, in the Manga, they are at that scene, and its getting epic and epic, metting a lot of crews of Pirates, i won't spoil nothing more...

Just get ready for something epic after Thriller Bark (and fillers, of course)

PS: There will be also a great running gag before the epicness :P

you like it? seriously? :o

I thought I was the only one! I need to watch episode 5 though! :) might do that tomorrow at some point.

Aye I like it. I'm open to all sorts of genres.

Really? Because I´ve only watched 3 episodes with my friend and most of it was spend laughing at how stupid it is.

Yes, really. I think it's stupid, but I like it aswell. Like I said the concept, loli but not all loli girls with mini helicopters on their feet and none of them wear pants. Ever. What's not to like?

Ive just finished watching all the Ghost in the Shell movies and I can honestly say "WTF?". I mean, they are great movies to watch but I get the feeling they dont really want the audience to understand what the hell is going on.

Aye I like it. I'm open to all sorts of genres.

ah cool. :awesome: So am I. :)

Yes, really. I think it's stupid, but I like it aswell. Like I said the concept, loli but not all loli girls with mini helicopters on their feet and none of them wear pants. Ever. What's not to like?

Exactly. :p

It really is a stupid show but it's good fun! I watched episode 5 yesterday which was pretty good I like how Shirley reached Mac 1 and smashed straight through the Nueroi. :D

I also watched Soul Eater 18 which was great. I love how medusa'splan has come into action. I really am on Evil's side in this show they have such great villians I guess. :grin:

Ive just finished watching all the Ghost in the Shell movies and I can honestly say "WTF?". I mean, they are great movies to watch but I get the feeling they dont really want the audience to understand what the hell is going on.

Watch them a couple more times is the best thing to do. Took me a couple goes to get them, the first is much better than the second film though. They go off the charts with their philosophical shizz in GITS2:Innocence.

Speaking of which, apart from GITS, GITS2, GITS:SAC, GITS:SAC 2ndGIG, and GITS:SAC SSS is there any more GITS coming out in the near future? I want my motoko kusanagi fix damn it!

Oh and are 'the laughing man' and 'individual eleven' stand alonce DVDs worth getting?

I'm eager for Episode 6 of Koihime Musou, seems the Zhuge Liang of the series is gonna turn up and she's a cutie.

Movie Version Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Crimson Chapter Info:

91fc60.jpg

The last 23 minutes of the movie will be completely new.

Stitch :o!

Anyway...

The Lilo & Stitch anime is scheduled to air in October, filling Bleach's current timeslot.

Anyone else been watching the new Birdy The Mighty series? I'm kinda liking it... it's like Tenchi Muyo meets Eureka Seven. Very cool body-stealing, gender-bending, alien-fighting anime with a pleasing lack of ecchi yet still having that sense of fun and lightheartedness that only a few anime series can manage.

I have the first 2 episodes of Birdy the Mighty but I never got round to starting it. My RSS feed shows me that other groups have gotten further ahead so I might get it soon. I think I'll check it out after I've finished Sola.

The last episodes of Avatar the Last Airbender are E P I C !!

Wonder if they will make a book 4 though...

The last episodes of Avatar the Last Airbender are E P I C !!

Wonder if they will make a book 4 though...

Yeah, they were awesome awesome. Avatar is an amazing show. Don't think there will be book 4 though.

Dear god

is all kinds of win.

There are some late in the series spoilers in there but who cares, it's awesome.

GL joins EVA school manga line

24qlblt.jpg

The September issue (released on July 26) of Kadokawa Shoten's Monthly Comp Ace magazine includes short previews for the new Gurren Lagann and When They Cry - Higurashi manga, both of which will officially start in the next issue on August 26. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Gurren Gakuen-Hen (Gurren School Edition) will feature the cast of Gainax's robot mecha anime in a school in a parallel world in multidimensional space. As the character Kamina puts it, the cast will "enjoy school life" and "sweat under the glittering sun." Kabao Kikkawa (Queen's Blade -Rurō no Senshi-) will draw the manga based on a story by A-ji Zaitsu.

Dear god
is all kinds of win.

There are some late in the series spoilers in there but who cares, it's awesome.

So, it seems Xam'd is the only way to go as far as 2008 is concerned, correct?

Rewatch Gurren Lagann.

Rewatch Gurren Lagann.

eh eh, I have it in store for a dark age, I've only seen it up to where

Kamina dies.

Rewatch Gurren Lagann.

I have been doing this! :grin: I'm on episode 19 again. :D

I seriously watch some new stuff but I love Gurren Lagann so much!

Chapter 9 of TTGL = best manga chapter I have ever read.

The GL manga is on par with the anime in the awesome department.

I've had Gurren for ages and i've watched maybe 5 episodes :heh:

Does it get better? Thought it was kinda meh just now since it seems stand alone episodes just with everyone trying to reach that base. Still want to watch the rest though since it seems it might pick up and only heard good things.

I've had Gurren for ages and i've watched maybe 5 episodes :heh:

Does it get better? Thought it was kinda meh just now since it seems stand alone episodes just with everyone trying to reach that base. Still want to watch the rest though since it seems it might pick up and only heard good things.

Oh, you!..