NEurope

Dont forget about Ghost In The Shell dub.

Major sounds awful in the subbed version.

You mean the film or series? Film 1 I can't remember her voice. Think I will buy the damn thing cos it is a damn classic even though I hate the story. Series but I don't have the 'legit' versions so I don't know what the dub sounds like. But I was going to put it down as I remember batou's voice acting and he did sound cool. The original seiyuu did an excellent job though so I am not sure...

Am i the only one who laughed/liked that TTGL trailer?

=[

P.s. finished reading/watching Hikaru no Go! and well

THE ENDING SUCKS MAJOR BALLS

Am i the only one who laughed/liked that TTGL trailer?

=[

P.s. finished reading/watching Hikaru no Go! and well

THE ENDING SUCKS MAJOR BALLS

I don't really understand the complaint about the TTGL dub trailer. If anything I felt it captured a lot of the humour and energy of the earlier episodes. How can it be a 'misinterpretation'? It's not even trying to be an interpretation, it's just an advert, trying to be funny, pointing out that the anime is full of swords, robots, explosions and jiggling, which it is. It does what a trailer is meant to do, grabs the interest of people who previously have no knowledge on the series.

Oh and the HNG ending... I liked it. Have you watched the New Years Special?

No i haven't any good?

Ok, personally, i quite liked him losing, i wasn't expecting him to win, i was expecting him to win the first time, but not win against mr i hate sai man

But i was half expecting him to achieve God's hand through the game you know? Meijin was going after it, sai was going after it...sai thought hikaru could get, but no, nothing. And was Meijin touya going after every new talent trying to find sai? or achieve gods hand? it didn't explain it at all =[

Anyone know anything good to whatch sort of looking for somthing about teenage drama type thing?

Anyone know anything good to whatch sort of looking for somthing about teenage drama type thing?

Beck!!! Beck!!

It's so awesome. 3 episodes left to go ^.^

To anyone on here who has read the manga... is it good? Worth reading after the anime? My friend tells me the anime stops at a good point, and I can see Beck being less good without the music but yah.... thoughts?

Beck!!! Beck!!

It's so awesome. 3 episodes left to go ^.^

To anyone on here who has read the manga... is it good? Worth reading after the anime? My friend tells me the anime stops at a good point, and I can see Beck being less good without the music but yah.... thoughts?

The manga is freaking amazing, it's already over in Japan I think. Of course it's a little weird to read a manga about music, but the story evolves a lot.

No i haven't any good?
Yes, it's basically an extension to the end of the story, although it doesn't touch much on the one thing you were hoping for.

The only dubs I can stand is Golden Boy and Dragon Ball.

Songoku sounds so much like a little girl in the original. Maybe because the seiyu is a girl. :P

...I bet you aint seen a dead puppy in a microwave though.

Have you seen a man eat his own face?

Watching Excel Saga now. It's got its funny moments but wtf.

Have you seen a man eat his own face?

Watching Excel Saga now. It's got its funny moments but wtf.

Nay sir, I havent. Pics?

Ahh may download Excel Saga soon, it always made hillarious AMV's in the AMV Hell videos. Downloading Gundam: War in the Pocket soon though.

Did you know? The reason voice acting in Kurenai is so good is that it was recorded first and then animated according to the pace and style the VA's chose. That's why the dialogue is so fluid.

To be honest I thought the trailer was pretty good. Was pretty humourous and upbeat I thought.

As for dubs, I prefer watching dubbed FullMetal Alchemist, Gundam Wing, DragonBall/Z before Funimation and Eureka 7. I thought they done FMA and GW brilliantly and captured their personalities.

Did you know? The reason voice acting in Kurenai is so good is that it was recorded first and then animated according to the pace and style the VA's chose. That's why the dialogue is so fluid.

I keep meaning to start watching that. I've started Excel Saga now though. Dunno if I want to carry it on though.

As for dubs. I watched Berserk dubbed and it was pretty good. I'd also watched the beginning of an FMA episode where Winry was in the graveyard over Hughes grave (I think) and it sounded good before I turned off and got the subbed version.

I was so close to starting Kurenai the other day!

I had it loaded and everything then my computer froze! I keep meaning to watch it and everytime Sanchez posts it reminds me.

I trust him, I think it was he who said about Eureka 7? Though may have been Stefkov aswell. :)

Edit: ALSO YAY 4000 POSTS! :grin:

Yeah I started watching Kurenai and...it's weird! Although I only saw the first episode then started watching another anime called gilgamesh =/

Just read the Naruto chapter this week.. I think we are nearing the end of this part (I believe there will be a third part, but it'l be significantly shorter than the first and second parts)

Team Hawk (Eagle for those not reading Binktopia) have become one with Akatsuki. Tobi (Madara) is revealed to be the Kage of the Rain village (For those who dont remember, this village has the most barbaric reputation, remember back to the Zabuza arc). So this means a gigantic take over of Konohagakure (No way will Madara stop at the top brass) involving Akatsuki, Rain Village, and if you remember another Akatsuki member being a kage, the Mist village will probably be in on this take over aswell.

Shit is getting fucking epic, 2 of the countries out of 5 are in posession by Akatsuki. Best. Shonen. Manga. Ever.

I dunno, Kishi said there would only be 2 parts, with the second being shorter than the first(though it might be getting longer) And I don't think there's enough time for a third, not with the way things are going.

But then again, he said that a while back.

I dunno, Kishi said there would only be 2 parts, with the second being shorter than the first(though it might be getting longer) And I don't think there's enough time for a third, not with the way things are going.

But then again, he said that a while back.

Yeah, he said he'd ideally end it at the 500 chapter mark, and that'l work out til just after the 10th anniversary of Naruto. That again, was quite a while ago.

Either way, this is heating up.

Well, all thats left is for Tsunade to die really. Sakura still lacks development and she could really do with a power boost. Also, seeing as Sasuke wants to beat Konoha's top brass (the two supervisors that knew the truth about the Uchiha's and Danzou included) it'd be pointless for Tsunade to die that way as she had nothing to do with it. So I'm guessing a Danzo and Root assassination of Tsunade before that, putting Kakashi in hokage position, leaving a very good line up for the fight against Konoha top brass (Basically, Sasuke kills Danzo, the two supervisors, makes his way to the hokage room to find Kakashi and the fellow two new Sannin (Afterall, Oro, Tsunade and Jiraiya are all gone by that point) to fight

Ofcourse, my prediction is wishful thinking, but how fucking awesome would that be?

Yeah, he said he'd ideally end it at the 500 chapter mark, and that'l work out til just after the 10th anniversary of Naruto. That again, was quite a while ago.

Either way, this is heating up.

Well, all thats left is for Tsunade to die really. Sakura still lacks development and she could really do with a power boost. Also, seeing as Sasuke wants to beat Konoha's top brass (the two supervisors that knew the truth about the Uchiha's and Danzou included) it'd be pointless for Tsunade to die that way as she had nothing to do with it. So I'm guessing a Danzo and Root assassination of Tsunade before that, putting Kakashi in hokage position, leaving a very good line up for the fight against Konoha top brass (Basically, Sasuke kills Danzo, the two supervisors, makes his way to the hokage room to find Kakashi and the fellow two new Sannin (Afterall, Oro, Tsunade and Jiraiya are all gone by that point) to fight

Ofcourse, my prediction is wishful thinking, but how fucking awesome would that be?

I think it could end in 100 or so chapters anyway, thought it would be around the 500 mark or there abouts but who knows where things will go.

Well for the rest of the year, now that Sasuke is mostly done, it's time for Kishi to move onto Sakura and Kakashi, maybe after the Konoha Invasion or something. I can see Naruto getting trained with a mass Kage Bushin hack with Papa Toad and Kakashi to finish FR/FRS aswell as learning Toad techniques and more information on 'that jutsu'. I think that would be really cool on Narutos part since he's really been lacking in development and needs more variety of Jutsus, and he'll need it since Akatsuki is after him now.

I also think Kisame will turn good and along with the elders, try to make Sasuke realise he's been tricked by Madara. There was something at jump festa when kishi said this year will be about Sasuke/Sakura/Kakashi about Kisame and he said someone would turn good in Akatsuki, and Itachi was already good, and something like "I might make him turn g...", i'll look for what he said later, but i'm sure Itachi has planned something in the case that Sasuke did attack Konoha apart from giving Naruto some power, and now Tobi is able too attack Konoha.

I could see Konoha being left in a state of frenzy with no Hokage actually and a ninja war starting, but that would start a while and a war would be too soon but would be so cool. Perhaps Kakashi becoming Hokage will be partof his development later.

But I really want to see Naruto develop, he has Papa Toad, Kakashi and Yamato to train him and has loads of potential to be astounding and surpass Jiraiya. He could learn various techniques in a week, and with him being targetted directly by Akatsuki, he needs to be stronger. And also i'm sure we'll see Pains secret soon.

Can't wait to se what happens.

This chapter really excited me though.

Finally finished naruto, time to start on shippuuden. Luckily my soul is still intact after watching alllllll the fillers :shakehead

It wasn't as bad as some people made out, but some I was just staring at in disbelief that they would dedicate a whole episode to. Ramen making? SORT IT OUT.

I think it could end in 100 or so chapters anyway, thought it would be around the 500 mark or there abouts but who knows where things will go.

Well for the rest of the year, now that Sasuke is mostly done, it's time for Kishi to move onto Sakura and Kakashi, maybe after the Konoha Invasion or something. I can see Naruto getting trained with a mass Kage Bushin hack with Papa Toad and Kakashi to finish FR/FRS aswell as learning Toad techniques and more information on 'that jutsu'. I think that would be really cool on Narutos part since he's really been lacking in development and needs more variety of Jutsus, and he'll need it since Akatsuki is after him now.

I also think Kisame will turn good and along with the elders, try to make Sasuke realise he's been tricked by Madara. There was something at jump festa when kishi said this year will be about Sasuke/Sakura/Kakashi about Kisame and he said someone would turn good in Akatsuki, and Itachi was already good, and something like "I might make him turn g...", i'll look for what he said later, but i'm sure Itachi has planned something in the case that Sasuke did attack Konoha apart from giving Naruto some power, and now Tobi is able too attack Konoha.

I could see Konoha being left in a state of frenzy with no Hokage actually and a ninja war starting, but that would start a while and a war would be too soon but would be so cool. Perhaps Kakashi becoming Hokage will be partof his development later.

But I really want to see Naruto develop, he has Papa Toad, Kakashi and Yamato to train him and has loads of potential to be astounding and surpass Jiraiya. He could learn various techniques in a week, and with him being targetted directly by Akatsuki, he needs to be stronger. And also i'm sure we'll see Pains secret soon.

Can't wait to se what happens.

This chapter really excited me though.

Very good points, but im still hopeful for my latter guess heh

Finally finished naruto, time to start on shippuuden. Luckily my soul is still intact after watching alllllll the fillers :shakehead

It wasn't as bad as some people made out, but some I was just staring at in disbelief that they would dedicate a whole episode to. Ramen making? SORT IT OUT.

You watched the fillers? Why oh why? Surely Tiger Mizuki should of told you enough?

Shippuden sucks, read the manga instead :heh:

I'm with Shadow for this one. Shippuuden? More like Shitpooden