NEurope

My friend is going to give me the whole series of school rumble, just finished watching Gundam Seed Destiny, weak ending in comparison to the ending of Seed, but theres an Xmas special that wraps it all up can't wait for that, loved the rest of the series other then the final episode didn't feel right. Currently downloadin Wolf's Rain, also 228 or is it 288, Rapture TV basically people, not sure if you know already, but 8.30 for Full Metal Alchemist on Tuesdays, and same time on Thursdays for Wolf's Rain, only 3 episodes in so if you can't download the whole series get the first few episodes and watch from there on.

Hey, I like Zabuza. I got naruto manga 1-7. Started getting manga and anime last year. Dont know why it took so long, I first saw akira when it was on BBC 2 in the early 90's. my first purchase was ninja scroll.

lately I'm going through my rune soldier dvd's again (only cost £22 the series). Probably my favourite right now.

A mate of mine records his own voices/script for Get Backers. They're really quite funny.

Want to get samurai champloo, samurai deeper and trigun.

i think i have a new fav anime movie, appleseed. wow. story line AAA along with presentation. its the new one they made last year. great action sequences. highly advised.

Half way through RahXephon at the moment; I don't know why I put off watching this series for so long, it really is an awesome show; much beter than Eva in my opinion.

I otally agree with you masaki86, I personally found RahXephon a better anime than Eva (which was a bit too depressing for me), for now I hooked on the Fruits basket manga, FMA and Bleach (animes).

Wow I've never heard of any of those, I'm pretty new to Anime/Manga so can someone recommend me something that isn't Bleach or Naruto?

Can't believe how long this thread has been around.

Anime:

Ninja scroll, R.O.D, RahXephon, G.I.T.S stand alone, Akira, Rune soldier, Get backers, Love hina, Trigun (really good), Fist of the North Star (old skool).

Manga:

Samurai deeper kyo, Trigun, Trigun Maximum, Eerie queerie (kinda gay, obviously), Kenshin, GTO, Eye shield 21, One piece, Sgt frog.

I'm Pretty new too, although I had been interested from the 90's. Anyway, this is where I started.

I've only got 1, but it was really good for the first volume. Been a bit crazy buying alot of other anime's, but when I get some more money I will buy the rest. No doubt.

Do you buy Neo? Thats a good magazine to keep up to date. Some prefer it to New Type.

Eva is quite old now, whilst Rah is fairly recent. Rah is better than Eva, yeah... although it pains me to admit it.

I reccomend the animes featured in my avatar and signatures as two series' which will never die.

I recently bought the Ghibli films 'Whisper of the heart' and 'Pom Poko'.

If your looking for high quality anime...don't look any further than studio Ghibli, they're the masters of their craft.

Whisper of the heart is now my 3rd favorite anime, after Spirited Away and Porco Rosso.

Yeah, love that Vash. Never seen Eva. There's like a million different box sets. Which should I get?

Also check out BLACK JACK, DOMINION Tank Police, and PERFECT BLUE and MILLENIUM ACTRESS.

Trigun is an excellent anime series in my opinion, and as Xeal breifly mentioned Eyeshield 21 is a great sports / comedy manga series to read.

I recently bought the Ghibli films 'Whisper of the heart' and 'Pom Poko'.

If your looking for high quality anime...don't look any further than studio Ghibli, they're the masters of their craft.

Whisper of the heart is now my 3rd favorite anime, after Spirited Away and Porco Rosso.

Agreed, Whisper of the Heart is also one of my fav anime.

My brother stole Eyeshield right from under my nose.

By the way, Eerie Queerie is getting a bit much for me (after 2 volumes).

I won RahXephon the motion picture a while ago, i think its a summarised version of the series, im not sure.

But it was damn good, it had similarities to neon genesis, except better animation and it wasnt confusing (confusing = bad, understandable = good)

Yeah. It's not confusing, but has a sense of mystery that grips you from the start. A bit like the suspense in Black Jack, don't you think.

watching: wolfs rain hellsing evangelion megas xlr one piece

watched:shaman king naruto dragonball dragonballz dragonball gt

reading(manga):bleach one piece .hack:the thwilight bracelet saiyuki

can anyone recommend any animes/manga for me? :indeed:

i think i have a new fav anime movie, appleseed. wow. story line AAA along with presentation. its the new one they made last year. great action sequences. highly advised.

Is that the 3d esque movie, cos i got to back you up on that claim, i love that film its amazing! Go see it, i mean i wouldn't say its the future of anime, but its a nice change in visual style.

Watched the first episode of Bleach yesterday. Seems quite good.

It's a bit cack at the start mathinks, it get's really good when they get to the soul society.

Haven't seen anything bleach. Sounds interesting. Wouldn't recommend the saiyuki anime. Not towards the end anyway. And they changed the music.