NEurope

Naruto is so surprisingly good right now. I had almost given up on it after a weak opening season but now it looks good, a bunch of old faces are back, the story is flowing with a nice pace. I've really liked the last 3 eps including yesterday's. Here's hoping they keep it up :)

Finally back on the net, I can't wait to watch Naruto, have been incredibly hyped for this episode the last two weeks.

Persona Persona PERRRSSSONNNAAAA!! Can't wait for the anime to start in Jan! :D

HELL YEAAAH! I'M WITH YOU!!

This Naruto was effin awesome. Everyone looks so stylish and Hinata is so hot. Bewbs! :heart:

.hack is pretty good. :smile:

Watched another ep last night, and today I played .hack/Infection for the first time in well over 3 years.

Latest Naruto chapter was pretty cool, figured some things out and...

...seen the final Rasengan without nature chakra in it. Was friggen huge. How could he control all that with one hand?

Hopefully he can beat one/two of the Peins/Pains to show his power and all, but I still think he'll end up dead or near death.

Man, this naruto episode was great. Animation, art, flow. And there's grown up Hinata.

If only could it always be like this...

Latest Naruto chapter was pretty cool, figured some things out and...

...seen the final Rasengan without nature chakra in it. Was friggen huge. How could he control all that with one hand?

Hopefully he can beat one/two of the Peins/Pains to show his power and all, but I still think he'll end up dead or near death.

Just what the heck is so special about those eyes?! Don't tell me that's all they do!

Definately did enjoy the last episode and need to check up on the manga too seeing as i didn't get a fix last weekend. This is the one arc in naruto left that can truly surprise me as i didn't read diddly squat of the manga. I just liked the way they introduced everyone again thought there were some funny little moments in there, like the sulking shino.

After reading the first 6 volumes of Monster in a single night... I declare that I love Naoki Urasawa, and now I'm uber hyped to read 20th Century Boys and Pluto, for the trustworthyness that is beardy man tells me that they are even better. :D

20th Century Boys is awesome, you won't be disappointed.

A shame they didnt finish translating it...

Man, this naruto episode was great. Animation, art, flow. And there's grown up Hinata.

If only could it always be like this...

Agreed. Animation and just the quality of the art, it looked so good.

Grown up Hinata.....:heart:

I need to ask, is Haku a boy? When watching the anime I always thought it (only way to put it) was a girl. But reading the manga it stated it was a he.

The game says miss. Am I getting two people mixed up?

Ahh. Nevermind. I've figured it out

Agreed. Animation and just the quality of the art, it looked so good.

Grown up Hinata.....:heart:

I need to ask, is Haku a boy? When watching the anime I always thought it (only way to put it) was a girl. But reading the manga it stated it was a he.

The game says miss. Am I getting two people mixed up?

Ahh. Nevermind. I've figured it out

Haku is male as He is always described as Male but he does look like a woman, i aways think of him as a girl as there is no way he can be! :D (but HE is..)

And what episode is Grown Up Hinata in? :heh:

Haku is male as He is always described as Male but he does look like a woman, i aways think of him as a girl as there is no way he can be! :D (but HE is..)

And what episode is Grown Up Hinata in? :heh:

Aye, I remebered in the anime when he's walking off he says hes a he. It says it in the game. Grown up Hinata in the latest episode, 33.

I think Haku says she's a He, because she renounced her sexuality when she became a tool for Zabuza. 'Cause it's quite clear she's a girl.

Tools are "its" not "hes". I think he's just a very effeminate boy, who's used to his more feminine side.

Aye, I remebered in the anime when he's walking off he says hes a he. It says it in the game. Grown up Hinata in the latest episode, 33.

Cool Thanks! I've Finished Naruto! :D

Time To start Shippuden. :yay: It has taken me a while to get here but I watched the last episodes early this morning. :)

Tools are "its" not "hes". I think he's just a very effeminate boy, who's used to his more feminine side.

There are no human "its" though and females are viewed as weak. I stand by my opinion.

I still refuse to believe Haku was a boy. There's just no way...

I mean hair, clothes and voice. It's not possible.

There are no human "its" though and females are viewed as weak. I stand by my opinion.

That would be the point, Zabuza already treated Haku like an object, it would make all sense to call him "it".

I'm becoming more and more of an Anime fan with each passing day...

Last night, I watched 15 minutes of Bleach, and an episode of Ghost In The Shell: 2nd Gig, as well as .hack//sign.

It sure as hell beats watching Sky Sports News and music videos all night. :grin: