NEurope

Thanks for all the suggestion I'm tracking them all down really. So yeah i was right about death note. Time to track that down too:)

Oh ya i also saw sky blue but didn't really like it.

My download for Mai HIime says My hime. I just thought it wierd that where I got it it said Mai, but in the download it says My. Strange.

That would be because the correct name of the series is actually 舞-HiME, which can be romanised in a variety of ways. Using Hepburn, it comes out as Mai-HiME, which I prefer as it preserves all but one of the puns in the name. However, both Sunrise and the official translation go with My-HiME as the romanisation, which gives the remaining pun.

That's alright then, cheers for clearing it up.

I watched the latest Lucky Star last night. Absolutely fantastic. I was laughing through most of it.

If you look at the real plan for Comiket this year, Konata's Manga choices are oh-so disturbing

bleach! :D

Are there any movies out for bleach btw? That ova (I think something like that :S) stuff?

I'm also quite a nooooby anime watcher. May get time to watch death note in holidays.

theres 2 ova's - i really like the second. You can get them at bleach exile

at the bottom of the downloads page. (need to register to download, but its free.)

Just re-downloaded Welcome to the NHK and clicked to paly it and now it works perfectly fine. Another one to watch :)

Just re-downloaded Welcome to the NHK and clicked to paly it and now it works perfectly fine. Another one to watch :)

How you will love it.

Also, the second episode of Maria-sama ga miteru spring is great... Rosa Foetida is hilarious.

Summer '07 Anime

premiers.jpg

June 24

Tetsuko no Tabi: Adaptation of the autobiographical slice-of-life manga of the same name that narrates the adventures of a young mangaka following her editor and a train otaku in a journey through Japan’s trailroads in the ‘80s.

2 of July

Nanatsuiro Drops: Shy boy who alter drinking a mysterious potion is condemned to become a little cuddly sheep every night and the “cute” magical that quickly arrives to his aid.

July 3

Buzzer Beater: Re-adaptation of the Inoue Takeshi manga of the same name about Sci-Fi intergalactic basketball tournaments.

Doujin Work: Adaptation of a 4Koma about a little girl that tries to join the world of doujinshi.

Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho: About a swimming club full of weirdoes, a cute and amazingly talented girl that likes to swim nude and a boy that relieves having encountered an underwater civilization when he was a little girl.

CODE-E: A girl finds herself with the uncontrolled power to disrupt electricity, a boy in her new class wants to study her abilities, a relationship develops and external forces desire her weird capacities too.

School Days: Average dating game that got popular for its violent exploitative endings gets an anime adaptation… about a girl who helps the boy he likes get closer to his dream girl only if he agreed to date her in secret.

ZOMBIE-LOAN: Humans are born marked with their life-time, a girl has the ability to uncover this indicator and discovers two new boys in her class that were supposed to die a long time ago, zombie killing ensues. By the XEBEC division behind HitoHira.

July 5

Mushiuta: Malicious insects disturb humanity and eat their dreams in exchange of power… although at the ultimate price of their own life. That’s pretty much it.

Sky Girls: In the near future, Earth is at war with aliens called Worms. The war leaves the population of Earth decimated, with young men the main casualties. The Worms were beaten back but their re-emergence heralds the creation of a mecha unit called the Sonic Divers, piloted by 3 young girls to counter this threat.

Happy Happy Clover: About animals

Potemayo: Two little creatures become rivals for the attention of a local school.

July 6

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai: Second season of this classical Japanese horror storyline.

July 8

Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei: Shaft/Shinbo adapt a manga about a suicidal guy who is mistaken by a teacher in an all-girls school and how the girls in his class turn out to be more messed up than him.

Zero no Tsukaima ~Futazuki no Kishi~: In the world of Zero no Tsukaima, everyone who can use magic is a mage or noble. Everyone else is a commoner and is treated less equally. Louise can never use her magic the way she wants to and every time she uses it there always seems to be an explosion (but there might be something hidden inside of her). Louise attends an academy for mages and is always getting into trouble and has been dubbed the name "Louise the Zero", because she cannot use any of the four elements, which are fire, water, earth, air/wind. There also is a fifth element called Void that has become nothing but a legend. On the day of summoning their familiars (a special day where a mage summons their eternal protector/partner, which usually is some sort of creature) Louise summons a human from planet Earth. Louise is totally humiliated. She treats "Saito" her human familiar as any other creature, making him sleep on the floor and eat leftovers (upon other actions). One day Saito challenges a noble who thinks he is better than commoners to a duel. Saito is beaten bad at the beginning, but once a sword was put in Saito's hands he gains amazing powers and wields the sword with great ability. Louise and Saito during the course of the story face many mysteries and uncover unexpected truths.

MoeTan: Otaku learn English.

July 12

Mononoke: Spin-off of the story from the anime Ayakashi.

July 19

Shigurui: Beautiful and ultra violent samurai manga gets an anime adaptation by MadHouse and the director of TexHolyze.

July 26

Baccano!: Baccano is Italian for noise, but Narita translates it as "stupid commotion." Each of the stories in the series involves several unrelated plots intersecting and crossing each other as events spiral farther and farther out of control. Immortal alchemists, mafia operated speakeasies, and many other elements of pulp fiction mashed together for a world straight out of the movies.

ZOMBIE-LOAN & Baccano! for me. :)

New stuff sounds awesome.

Buzzer Beater sounds good, as does everything else.

Are there any fillers in Bleach. I just watched episode 63 and the first jalf seemed like a filler then the second half was the actual story.

New stuff sounds awesome.

Buzzer Beater sounds good, as does everything else.

Are there any fillers in Bleach. I just watched episode 63 and the first jalf seemed like a filler then the second half was the actual story.

That was the "special" episode with the best of the battles in it. Double length episode.

thanks for the site about bleach, I will register and watch later. Just realised where your signature was from to! Good episode, that sig is pretty awesome.

thanks for the site about bleach, I will register and watch later. Just realised where your signature was from to! Good episode, that sig is pretty awesome.

yeah, its not a bad site apart from the downloading limit thing, can only download a file every 40 minutes or something like that.

Need more ichigo awesomeness soon on bleach, its not cool when he sucks.

my neighbour toroto was quite a nice film. Thanks to whoever recommended it.....I forget who it was:)

I've started watching Eureka Seven, and I'm really liking it so far. The art, music, story and animation are top-notch!

my neighbour toroto was quite a nice film. Thanks to whoever recommended it.....I forget who it was:)

IT WAS MEEEEEE /liar liar

Some of those pictures looks good, but I can't figure out which picture is with which title because I don't read that language and I don't think its in order. I like the look of Zombie Loans though.

Sorry about bumping this thread, but I didn't think posting a seperate topic would go down well :P

Funimation announced the VA cast for their OP dub and here's the lineup:

Luffy: Colleen Clinkenbeard

Robin: Stephanie Young

Sanji: Eric Veil

Usop: Sonny Straight

Nami: Lucy Christian

Zorro: Christopher Sabat

Not suprised about Sabat playing Zolo (or Zoro apparently FUNI is going to call him Zoro in the uncut dub).

Sonny as Usopp is lol (Krillen from DBZ).

As for the other actors I'm not sure as I've never really heard them before. Nami I like. Luffy I'm unsure about though I'm glad they are using a female to voice him. Sanji unfortunatly I don't like. And Chopper. Robin is a massive improvement though :P

Funimation will be dubbing the original intro's (:() and they will be dubbing Movie 8.

I hope they include the Japanese dub on the DVD's as I like them better overall.

Also for reference I'm going by this toutube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZXleljtkYA

I still haven't saw the first series of Haruhi, it looks good, might buy the DVD eventually.

I'm currently getting the first series of Haruhi Suzumiya now.

Hayate episode 14 was a nice episode. Pretty funny at times.