NEurope

Well, other than stuff I always wax lyrical about, I reckon people should watch Honey and Clover. However, the OP won't give you much to go on.

School Rumble is pretty cool, Love Hina is nice too, but read the manga it's 10x better.

School Rumble is pretty cool, Love Hina is nice too, but read the manga it's 10x better.

.........No, I don't really like reading manga, Love Hina was one of the first I bothered trying to read and yeah don't like it........ For some reason I like reading School Rumble though. :-/

I found School Rumble to be kinda boring, there isn't many reasons to keep watching.

The music and I personally found the plot to be very stereotypical but I just kept coming back for more!!

I found School Rumble to be kinda boring, there isn't many reasons to keep watching.

Madness! The first couple of episodes to be honest aren't all that hot. lol After that it's pure golden though. Harima Kenji alone is worth the download...... Seriously!

Oh oh oh and Lala is awesome! "ICHIJO!!!!" ^^;;;;

I just got round to watching the honey and clover op.... I will never watch that anime. lol I couldn't put up with that every episode and I refuse to fast forward. =P

I left my PC on over-night to download Noein and its only at 47.0% maybe i'll leave it going for the rest of the day...can't wait to see this though

I left my PC on over-night to download Noein and its only at 47.0% maybe i'll leave it going for the rest of the day...can't wait to see this though

I done that aswell,mines is 44.3% overall but i've changed it to download the first twelve(70%+ downloaded for the first 12 eps) so I can watch it soon and then download the rest while watching.

I just got round to watching the honey and clover op.... I will never watch that anime. lol I couldn't put up with that every episode and I refuse to fast forward. =P

You never fast forward any anime? Man, you couldn't handle One Piece. Lately the OP, as awesomely high quality as it is, is over two minutes long, followed by a short narrative intro to the One Piece world that's the same each week (another minute) followed by a recap of the last episode which is sometimes over 4 minutes x_x

Yes, the OP is fairly mental, especially if you don't like Yuki.

I find I get used to a song if I'm forced to listen to it enough times. :heh:

I can't remember the last time I turned my laptop off :heh:

Had so many downloads ongoing, much to the delight of my brother

I accidentally stumbled across the first episode of the Diamond and Pearl pokemon anime in Japanese with subs and I quite liked it. The new character is cool, and the way it focuses on her beginning her adventure reminds me of when I watched it for the first time ages ago and Ash was beginning his.

Then I went a searching for the second episode and found it in the American dubbed form and it was horrible to watch. I never thought I'd be one of those guys to moan and whine about dubbing and who wishes for the subbed version, but that's what I am now. I really find it is like ten times better with Japanese voices and subs.

Pokemon's dubbing really went downhill when they got rid of the original VAs from the first series, Veronica Taylor and the rest of the original cast was contracted for a total of 8 seasons of the anime but when the contracts ran out i was dissapointed. When i was watching the latest series of pokemon i was like WTF they don't sound right any more.

I prefer watching the red/blue gold/silver series of pokemon, at least they still have the original VAs

You never fast forward any anime? Man, you couldn't handle One Piece. Lately the OP, as awesomely high quality as it is, is over two minutes long, followed by a short narrative intro to the One Piece world that's the same each week (another minute) followed by a recap of the last episode which is sometimes over 4 minutes x_x

Good thing I think One Piece is poor then. lol

Yes, the OP is fairly mental, especially if you don't like Yuki.

I find I get used to a song if I'm forced to listen to it enough times.

It's not just the song, the op video alao sways me. =P The Honey and Clover one sucks. =P

Reason I actually watch it is because the op normally gets me in the mood to watch the anime......

Good thing I think One Piece is poor then. lol
Ignoring that blasphemy *cough* 3rd highest selling manga in history of Jump *cough* - how about early episodes of Naruto? So many anime waste their first 5+ minutes on recap, it's frustrating >.< Although Naruto is so much better in that respect these days - plus they have cold opens ^^ Also there are some series which are excellent despite wholly annoying OP music that I just have to skip each time, Rurouni Kenshin springs to mind x_x

Bleach has the best openings imo ^^, the songs are awesome I've even downloaded them :o, also they change the endings often to show different people. Also the show itself is awesome :)

Ignoring that blasphemy *cough* 3rd highest selling manga in history of Jump *cough* - how about early episodes of Naruto? So many anime waste their first 5+ minutes on recap, it's frustrating >.< Although Naruto is so much better in that respect these days - plus they have cold opens ^^ Also there are some series which are excellent despite wholly annoying OP music that I just have to skip each time, Rurouni Kenshin springs to mind x_x

I don't care how much a manga sells, cause all that money they are making isn't going to make it more enjoyable for me. lol Early episodes of Naruto? I don't really remember there being any annoying recap..... If there was recap it wasn't that annoying. lol Also whilst recaps get in the way, I can sit through them...... They don't stop me watching an anime.... It's more along the lines that in my experience the intro gives me enough information on the anime for me to make a decission on it. =P

Darkcloud, please tell me you didn't sit through the Higurashi ED 26 times...

Got the first lot of episodes downloaded of Noine now,looking forward to it aswell and i'll have another 4 done in a couple of hours.

I'm looking forward to this.

Also I'm quite a fan of the Bleach intros myself,havn't seen/heard the 6th on yet though.

Darkcloud, please tell me you didn't sit through the Higurashi ED 26 times...

The ED isn't important. =P

I watched Lucky Star episode 1. I thought that it was a bit slow at first as they spent half the episode talking about food, but it managed to keep my attention (which is a hard thing to do) and on the whole i liked it and thought it was funny. I liked the street fighter reference as i love the games. It was better than i thought it would be.

Episode 8 of mai hime was excellent.

If you liked episode 8, you're going to love the rest of the show.

Watched the first episode of Noein and it's pretty good.Definently looks interesting cause of it's concept but I have a feeling it might information heavy aswell,cause there was parts I was like "Eh?"

On the whole looking forward to watching more.

Watched the first episode of Noein and it's pretty good.Definently looks interesting cause of it's concept but I have a feeling it might information heavy aswell,cause there was parts I was like "Eh?"

On the whole looking forward to watching more.

I watched the first episode of noein a while ago. I remember liking it but as you said the series could be information heavy and i would need to sit down and concentrate on the series. How long is it? It will probably be one that i watch in the summer along with Eureka Seven.

I watched the first episode of noein a while ago. I remember liking it but as you said the series could be information heavy and i would need to sit down and concentrate on the series. How long is it? It will probably be one that i watch in the summer along with Eureka Seven.

It's 24 episodes long and I see myself re-watching some episodes aswell to pick up and understand some information.

I miss Eureka Seven I really wanna watch the rest of the series but i've convinced myself to watch it on DVD but only 6 volumes (26 episodes) with another volume being released in June and July which will bring it to 34 episodes.

Hope they're out by the end of the year cause I might end up caving in.