NEurope

Whats Hikaru no Go about?

It's basically about the game of go.

The plotline is as follows: a young boy finds a go board haunted with the spirit of a go master, and becomes haunted himself. It's pretty good, though I'm not usually too keen on shounen. You don't have to know about go to enjoy it either- many people got into the game through this anime.

Anyone watched Gurren Lagann?

Yes I do Coolness Bears.

Ep3 has been subbed now by Nyoro~n. :D

Cool i will watch episode 3 after i have finished ep 1 of Hikaru no go. what do you think of it Dante?

Cool i will watch episode 3 after i have finished ep 1 of Hikaru no go. what do you think of it Dante?

I think its a awesome anime to watch.

gl0407agg1.jpgmechabih1_1.jpg

Gurren Lagann is my favourite anime of spring 2007. I Love All the Characters especially the little Mole thing.

yeay i'm allmost up to date with Death Note, only about 5 more eps to watch, also there is another ep out tomorrow, ep 27 i think

Just Watched Hikaru no go episode 1 fairly interesting so far but does it get better? not sure whether i'll continue. Whats Hayate no Gotoku! like.

Gurren is kinda cool in a weird way it reminds me a little bit of FLCL, just a little bit. Also, Yoko is hot.

Just Watched Hikaru no go episode 1 fairly interesting so far but does it get better? not sure whether i'll continue. Whats Hayate no Gotoku! like.

Yeah, it gets a lot better, along with Hikaru.

Just watched episode 27 of Eureka.

Damn I can't believe he died,and exploded o.O

Ray didn't look upset for her most loved one getting killed,I though Holland beat him so easy since there was a build up to their fight.

And so many damn unanswered questions aswell.I just know Renton will find his sister,mainly due to the dream he had.

Hmm I'm tempted by Hikaru no Go now... but my anime folder is... 228GB now ¬_¬ running out of space, and I still have several series' to finish.

And don't worry, I buy manga and DVDs, and figurines and useless crap too :D I support my hobby ^^

Just watched episode 27 of Eureka.

Damn I can't believe he died,and exploded o.O

Ray didn't look upset for her most loved one getting killed,I though Holland beat him so easy since there was a build up to their fight.

And so many damn unanswered questions aswell.I just know Renton will find his sister,mainly due to the dream he had.

Dude, yes. I'm so glad more people are watching E7. And it only gets better. You will be sad when it ends. Not saying anything about the ending, just that you'll wish there was more! It's become one of my absolute faves, I've even considered making a fansite for it since there doesn't seem to be a solid enough fanbase out there.

Wow, maybe if some people get into Hikaru no Go I can convince them to play go with me. :)

I'm thinking about starting watching another anime. Which would you recommend out of Coyboy Bebop, Bleach, and Eureka Seven? Oh and also, how many episodes of them have there been / are there going to be?

I think 90% of those who start watching hikaru no go will start or at least try to start play go.

Hayate no Gotoku! Ep 03 has reference to Sailor Moon,EVA,Haruhi Suzumiya, Metal Gear Soild,FF Cactuars,Detective Conan & DragonBall Z. :D

I think 90% of those who start watching hikaru no go will start or at least try to start play go.

Yes, probably, though I do have one friend who loves the anime, but seems to show no interest in playing the game whatsoever... Anyway, what rank are you DiemetriX? At the moment I'm about 12/13k.

And in reply to Gizmo, Bleach has many, many episodes.

Bleach has 121 episodes and since the manga hasn't ended there's no way of knowing how many more there'll be.

I want to start on Hikaru but now that I'm back home I can't get ahold of any anime =( worst internet ever....

I want Eureka 7 and Berserk (lost it), but I can't find a suitable place to get it. No, I won't watch it on youtube.

Hayate rules lol

Just watched Darker Then Black episode 2. Very good i will definetly watvh more of this.

p.s Li is awesome....That is all