NEurope

Do not link to DB's tracker please. I don't care if you discuss it or whatever but sharing links for downloading licensed anime is against the policy around here. Bleach was subbed by Lunar and Dattebayo later on, I'm sure you can find their sites on google.

I was just about to ask if Lunar was the first people to sub it. Thanks.

About HK DVDs, funny sotry a friend bought the whole DB and DBZ series. The subtitles are flawless except for the names.

Songoku= Sun Goku

Cell= Super

Boo= Puta (which means whore in portuguese lol)

Some green guy Goku fought in heaven= Pork Rib Rice

Seriosuly it's awesome. Some more funny ones from Naruto

Gaara= I love (which is a somewhat literal translation of his name) or Uyolo

Naruto= Mingmen

Morni Ibiki= Samiypiki

Orochimaru= Snakemaru (orochi means snake)

One Piece

Zoro= Nonoloya Solon

Sanji= Eingiss

Seriously, it's amazing.

I recently started watching Death Note and was instantly hooked from episode 1(now on episode ten) It is an awesome anime and can't wait to watch more!!! i am relatively new to anime and wondered what you might be able to recommend as a good series to get into. I am also on episode 73 of Naruto. i like pretty much anything.

I recently started watching Death Note and was instantly hooked from episode 1(now on episode ten) It is an awesome anime and can't wait to watch more!!! i am relatively new to anime and wondered what you might be able to recommend as a good series to get into. I am also on episode 73 of Naruto. i like pretty much anything.

Full Metal Alchemist then Eureka Seven, you're pretty much guaranteed to like these shows. If you're looking for comedy then you should check out Welcome to the NHK! or Azumanga Diaoh, depends what kind of humor you like really. Samurai Champloo is a great show with samurai battles and a good story line. Kanon(2006) If you want a depressing show that's beautifully animated. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is a great light romance with a ton of good humour. Ergo Proxy is okay but confusing if you're looking for a dark, gritty dystopian story. Hellsing and Blood+ are shows about vampires that don't suck. FLCL is a well loved anime that you might want to watch later on in your life when you're more mature with anime, god that must sound pretentious. If you don't mind a bit of nudity and like a lot of gore then Elfen Lied.

ninja edit: I think I got a bit carried away.

edit. I love how this forum aligns to the left so I can watch stuff and browse at the same time on my widescreen monitor.

Thanks for your suggestions i have watched some FMA before and really enjoyed it and have the first two volumes on dvd i intend to get more. What is Eureka Seven about?

Eureka Seven is by the same people as FMA (Bones) and it's plot would be impossible to summarise in one forum post and make it seem attractive/make sense. Suffice to say whenever I watch the last OP, or even think about it I get the urge to cry from how awesome the series was. It's one of those things you wish never finish.

I purpose we scale everything to Death Note.

Death Note = 100 points and every anime would be compared to that, being that Death Note would be the maximum possible. So lets say Naruto gets 94 points in DN scale and Bleach would get about 80 DNs.

That way I can know the level of awesomeness. And yes, I do assume that nothing is or will be better than Death Note.

I've finally gotten round to watching Cowboy Bebop. I can certainly see where Firefly 'aquired' some of it's ideas. Although according to my instruments, Firefly is a hujillion times cooler.

I can't find the original uncut ToHeart anime anywhere :(

Same but all this anime whatching has made me forget about english t.v

Same but all this anime whatching has made me forget about english t.v

I can not believe how much Cardcaptor Sakura was butchered by Nelvana and 4kids, they never even bothered to finnish the english dubed sreies and the first english ep aired was around ep 7 of the origonlal japanese anime, NOTHING MADE ANY SENCE!, also the opening theme was awfull and the title change upset me!

OMG Death Note's 2nd opening kicks total ass!

Ah god no, it sucks so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much it's unbelieveable........ o.o;;

Ah god no, it sucks so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much it's unbelieveable........ o.o;;

Not a metal fan, huh? :heh: I love it.

I propose we scale everything to Death Note.

Death Note = 100 points and every anime would be compared to that, being that Death Note would be the maximum possible. So lets say Naruto gets 94 points in DN scale and Bleach would get about 80 DNs.

That way I can know the level of awesomeness. And yes, I do assume that nothing is or will be better than Death Note.

I totally agree with this! Can't think of anything that's as good as Death Note!

Yeah, I think it's really poor too! Infact, I detest it!

Just watched the first episode of Darker Than black, Pretty good can´t wait for more.

That finger breaking thing was pretty creepy though

Same as me, but instead of Death Note I compare everything with FMA.

DN > FMA.. by a long shot.

But hey... DN is like the GOD of anime.

ohh.. and I HATE the new DN op and end.

Well the anime is awesome, but it's unfair to compare it to ohter animes, cause after you watch it one time, all that made it awesome will go away, because it's about surprise. Since I already read the manga, it kinda goes like that. Still, it's a great anime.

Eureka Seven is really good,episode 22.Dammit I need to somehoe make more hours in the day to fit more in.

First opening is prety good,already downloaded the full version.

Eureka Seven is really good,episode 22.Dammit I need to somehoe make more hours in the day to fit more in.

First opening is prety good,already downloaded the full version.

Episode 26 will blow your mind, your brain will start dripping out your ears.

Anyone watched Gurren Lagann? i watched the first two and thought they were quite good.

I have watched the first ten episodes of One Piece and so far so good but i have a looong waay to go!

If you haven't yet read the manga, I doubt you'll think the remainder of death note is so amazing.

It is nevertheless the second best shounen series I have come across- Hikaru no Go beats it, but that's because I'm obsessed with go.