NEurope

Has anybody read the new Naruto chapter? Hopefully it means a really good fight is coming :D

Yup i've read it though I think

Kabuto will come back to help or Orichimaru does something to Sasuke with through curse seal since in the Sasuke retrieval arc sound of the sound 4 said once you have the curse seal Orichmaru controls you.

Be cool if Sasuke eventually won though but it mush be a close match.I just don't think Orichimaru will die.

Yeah it reminds me very much of Star War and how the Siths turned on their masters :D

Ah, so there are people who are reading the manga! Yeah, its a very good chapter, its got the same effect as last weeks chapter, it keeps me thinking all week until the next chapter comes out.

Road to Sasuke

Well the manga readers says that the anime has taken out lots of talking from the Yotsuba members.

Although I havent been watching the anime lately, I wouldnt be suprised about this statement. There were whole chapters of Yotsuba members discussing things, so it wouldnt suprise me if the smaller of the statements were cut and only used the main lines.

what day do we get new episodes of Bleach?
RAW's out Wednesday morning, DB sub's out by Thursday morning.

Just started watching Naruto again now that more US episodes have arrived on YouTube. Just finished watching episode 62 with Naruto Vs Neji, Nejis background is very epic and upsetting.

Yes I know im miles behind you guys :grin:

How many english dub episodes are there so far?

The release dates of the Naruto DVDs are a bit bad.

Boxset 1 -4th July

Boxset 2 -5th December

Boxset 3 -29th May

I mean 5 months apart.Will be like 4/5 years to bring us up to the fillers.

I think on youtube they go upto the late 70s. I started getting the region 1 DVDs but like you said they are taking ages to get a release so I just youtube them now.

Surprised the dubds are that far to be honest.I get the region 1 DVDs aswell.Soon I think i'll start buying Bleach.

I'd buy the Naruto DVDs but 13 episodes for £20 or whatever when I can get it free...

I'll buy it at some point.

Just started watching Naruto again now that more US episodes have arrived on YouTube. Just finished watching episode 62 with Naruto Vs Neji, Nejis background is very epic and upsetting.

Yes I know im miles behind you guys :grin:

It's just normal that you are not up to date with the episodes. And that episode was great by the way. What makes me worry for your ears is that you're listening to the US version. BELIEVE IT!

Oh, and about that naruto vs neji fight, check this out:

http://www.slibe.com/image/48256cc7-1159740713908/

Oh, and shippuuden 3 was great.

It's just normal that you are not up to date with the episodes. And that episode was great by the way. What makes me worry for your ears is that you're listening to the US version. BELIEVE IT!

Oh, and about that naruto vs neji fight, check this out:

http://www.slibe.com/image/48256cc7-1159740713908/

LMBO. What anime is that and who copied who?

I got to the point where the Village was getting attacked yesterday. The return of Sasuke was awesome as was that Lightining Blade move. Quick question here, will I ever get to see Garaa get owned? I know he turns into some kind of monster but he really annoys the hell out of me and I want someone to put him in his place.

This whole tourny that has happened in Naurto has been simply amazing.

Shippuden was awesome, really enjoying watching what I've read in motion! Can't wait for some of the fights in Shippuden!

The last Manga chapter was great! Can't wait until the next one hits the net... ooooh, i'm gonna wet myself in anticipation!

Quick question here, will I ever get to see Garaa get owned? I know he turns into some kind of monster but he really annoys the hell out of me and I want someone to put him in his place.

You're gonna love how it turns out, don't worry.

And you really shouldn't watch the english dubs in low quality on YouTube :shakehead

You're gonna love how it turns out, don't worry.

And you really shouldn't watch the english dubs in low quality on YouTube :shakehead

Care to PM me where I should ge going to get my fix? ;)

LMBO. What anime is that and who copied who?

That's cowboy bebop so it must be Naruto that copied.

Aye Naruto ripped that animation from Cowboy Bebop, I know the one you're talkin about without even following the link. It was done as more of an homage than a blatant thieving though ;) and they're hardly the first anime to do it.

Blatantly ripped off :Þ

But seeing that picture makes me wanna watch the cowboy bebop movie for the 8th or 9th time

I need a new anime to whatch hopefully something along the lines of bleach,naruto,full metal alchemist?

any ideas?

I need a new anime to whatch hopefully something along the lines of bleach,naruto,full metal alchemist?

any ideas?

One Piece?

Eureka Seven, if you don't like it i'll paypal you 10bux.

You need to bear the first couple of episodes though, they're kind of lame.