NEurope

I guess there's been no news on a new Fullmetal Panic?

I have all this anime to watch but haven't bothered watching it yet.

Is Mai Otome Zwei any good?

Naruto 1-25 is now up to 57.3% after a week or so. So another week and its done....:(

Eyeshield 21 also near 50%.

After getting these i will have 50GB left on my computer. Damn anime.

Are those the .avi files your downloading if so could you pm me the place where your 'you know are getting them from' please.

On another note I want to see the new perverted jitsu

I'm wondering how it can get more perverted thought,change the looks of the female and change some "other" features or something?

Especially when Naruto called the old one mediocre.

Animanda has got episode 18 of Death Note up. Getting it now.

ZF - I've pm'd you with the link.

I'm wondering how it can get more perverted thought,change the looks of the female and change some "other" features or something?

Especially when Naruto called the old one mediocre.

I think nothing can beat Harem no Jutsu. It's paradise on Earth.

Just read upto date on the Naruto manga. Excellent stuff with the last fight - I guess part two isn't so boring afterall. I wonder what will happen next?

I've decided to stop reading the Naruto manga, not much reason anymore. Lets hope I have enough will power.

I think nothing can beat Harem no Jutsu. It's paradise on Earth.

Except for yknow... the fact that its actually a young teenage boy.

Just read upto date on the Naruto manga. Excellent stuff with the last fight - I guess part two isn't so boring afterall. I wonder what will happen next?

Ah, im guessing you've read chapter 342 then? My favourite chapter to be honest, I really wanna know what you-know-who's planning..

Well I've read the supposed confirmed spoilers for Naruto Manga 343...

man it sounds good, real good!

Damn it, the Naruto manga has had a very slow day, not even the raw version of the manga is out. This is such an annoying coincidence as something very important is happening in this chapter, and if the rumours are true and the supposed translations that have been written down are indeed confirmed, we have a very big twist in the plot.

So I watched Episode 18 of Death Note

Was a pretty boring episode. The fight between Light and L was pretty cool but nothing spectacular, it wasnt a massive fight anyway, but the animation and stuff, (which is a big part of why I watch anime) was really cool.

I liked how those guys at Yamamoto (?) were all sure that no-one would find out it was them, yet Light and L and the Chief figured it out relaly quick. Pretty awesome.

Also the introduction to the con artist and the thief. Cant wait to see what they are gonna do.

Was a pretty boring episode. The fight between Light and L was pretty cool but nothing spectacular, it wasnt a massive fight anyway, but the animation and stuff, (which is a big part of why I watch anime) was really cool.

I liked how those guys at Yamamoto (?) were all sure that no-one would find out it was them, yet Light and L and the Chief figured it out relaly quick. Pretty awesome.

Also the introduction to the con artist and the thief. Cant wait to see what they are gonna do.

I think you mean Yotsuba when you say Yamamoto, correct?

I'm abit surprised how long it's taken for the Naruto Manga to appear,not usually so late.

Also Shipudden will be subber hopefully tomorrow :D

Well the manga readers says that the anime has taken out lots of talking from the Yotsuba members.

Shippuuden 3 was great :D interestingly they got straight back into it instead of a 3-5 minute recap of the episode before like we always used to see. And the intro is growing on me now :heh: Not gonna say anymore about it except bring on episode 4!

I think you mean Yotsuba when you say Yamamoto, correct?

Yeah I meant that, totally forgot what it was called, even after I watched it.

Man, shippuden rocks. I'm really loving the musics.

EDIT: Where the hell can I find the opening and ending? Even if it's the TV version. Also, I'd like CD's from the opening band (nobodyknows+)

EDIT: Oh well, I'll just rip them, while I don't have the full versions, here's the wav form the opening: http://rapidshare.com/files/17910096/Hero_s_come_back.wav.html

0_0

Narutofan forum's are down... :cry:

I hate how I can only use direct downloads, damn you TalkTalk

Guess what everyone,Shin-Chan is returning in late spring or early summer in Adult Swim.

Also Season one of Shin Chan will be out in August :D

Source

Also Episode 3 of Shippuden was great.

Guess what everyone,Shin-Chan is returning in late spring or early summer in Adult Swim.

Also Season one of Shin Chan will be out in August :D

Source

Also Episode 3 of Shippuden was great.

Man I love Shin-Chan. And i'm not sure why.

But I do need more of it.

This week's episode of Naruto felt underwhelming.

Pray 100 Hail Mary and you'll be forgiven for your sin.