NEurope

I LOVE Azumanga Daioh. Shame it's so underrated.

Do you mean over here in the UK? Azumanga is critically acclaimed across the pond in the US, and was a sales smask. I love the show!

Good man; Last Exile is one of GONZO's masterpieces, and is a brilliant show all round. It is definitley in my top 5 shows ever, but as with you, I have only seen up to volume 4- 5 is on its way.

I might start watching it, whats it about anyway.

Could someone explain Azumanga Daioh? - I think I might look into it.

Not much to explain really, no story/plot just some high school girls and the everyday things they get up to. Sort of like a Japanese Seinfield, not as funny though but still great.

The pervy male teacher and the cat Kamineko always make me laugh.

kamineko.gif

Azumanga Daioh's alright. The paedophile teacher, Kimura, is easily the best character.

Kimura.jpg

Legend.

How bullshit is the latest naruto anime arc? I thought it was abit daft when they went hunting for the scarab beetle, but this one is just so repetitive and silly. I cant believe theyve even considered bringing back Zabuza. What a lame idea. It was a good fight at first with Haku but after Sasuke - Naruto, it has to be something good to keep interest.

Get with it

Full metal Alchemist. (Best. Ever.)

FLCL (Overrated imo.)

Dokuru! The beating to death angel! (2 episodes to go, should be released soon)

.hack //Dusk (this was ok, i liked the whole virtual world thing)

Neon Genesis Evangeilon (I liked, for some reason. I have a hate of everything old. Music, anime, games. Whatever.

Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu (funny)

Elfen Lied ( This was great. Dark and bloody, the storyline was pretty powerful as well.)

Air (this made me cry.) :embarrased:

Hellsing. (very cool, i felt let down by lazy animation sometimes, still looking forward to the new series.)

Am Currently watching

Bleach. Awesome.

Pani Poni Dash! (comedy. funny show that's all over the place.)

Eureka SeveN (this is fantastic, by the makers of FMA as well. too bad the subbers can't be any slower)

Ichigo Mashimaro (yes, it can't get any cuter)

Suzuka (yes, i know, its a romance but i like it.)

I'm going to get Azumanga Diaoh, I've wanted to for a while. Based on what I like, what else should I see?

EDIT: Movies.

I've seen a GITS.

Spirited away

The FMA movie.

I think thats it.

Dunno if these have been posted or not, but i've just found them and it's..well just watch it's about this guy wgho goes to the Fanime convention and talks to a few Cosplayers, just look at his face while they're explaining what they are XD

http://thekwoon.com/theater/FanimeCon.mov

http://thekwoon.com/theater/Fanime2005a.mov

http://thekwoon.com/theater/Fanime2005b.mov

That is just plain awesome :grin:

To those who are Mai HiME fans. I watched the Mai ZHiME (Mai-Otome pronounced "Oto-he-may") first episode raw. And i think i can say its going to be another great series.

I woudl like to start watching this Azumanga Diaoh too, will have to see what its like sounds good!

seen already

Berserk: finished after 25 eps and in the most anoying place ARG! oh well.

im watching at the moment

Bleach: Best anime EVER!.

Naruto: cool but like people have said before its getting repetative.

tsubasa Chronicls: Awsom! even rivals Bleach i think.

Air: revry how can i say.. hart moving :sad:

Sasuka: i also like this it is a romance but it is good.

uta-kata: okay.

Watching: -

Naruto

Gundam seed Destiny

Rurouni kenshin

One piece

Full metal alchemist (soon)

School rumble (soon)

Gundam seed (soon)

Trigun (soon)

I want to watch:-

Full metal panic

Neon genesis Evangelion

Bleach

Inuyasha

Maburaho

.//hack sign

bo-bo-bo-bo-bo bo-bo

Other stuff i've seen bfore: -

Dragonball Z

Dragonball GT

Dragonball

Escaflowne

Yu Yu Hakusho

Tenchi Muyo

Cowboy Be bop

Outlaw star

The raw to the new mai hime is out. I havent seen it but supposdly the action is ok and they dont realie as heavly on thier childs.

To those who are Mai HiME fans. I watched the Mai ZHiME (Mai-Otome pronounced "Oto-he-may") first episode raw. And i think i can say its going to be another great series.

Did you not read that ^? :P

Did you not read that ^? :P

I had a feeling someone would have said it

Oh well <_<

Sorry ;(

Edit:

Just incasr I dont pick up on it. Someone give the heads up whent he subs out. thanks

Apparently, so many people enjoyed the first series that theres like 4 or 5 subbers doing it. Not bad eh? Expect the first episode within a week or so.

How bullshit is the latest naruto anime arc? I thought it was abit daft when they went hunting for the scarab beetle, but this one is just so repetitive and silly. I cant believe theyve even considered bringing back Zabuza. What a lame idea. It was a good fight at first with Haku but after Sasuke - Naruto, it has to be something good to keep interest.

Get with it

When did they consider bringing back zabuza?

And yes the current fillers are quite boring, its just something to increase the length of the series and my guess an attempt at bridging the 3 year time skip in the manga