NEurope

Anyone here watching the hellsing OVA? Or even know when to expect

episode 2 is going to be subbed?

Anyone here watching the hellsing OVA? Or even know when to expect

episode 2 is going to be subbed?

Yes I have seen Hellsing OVA episode 1. :)

I dont know when OVA episode 2 going to be subbed but here is the trailer to ep2. :grin:

Also all the Hellsing episodes will 30 to 50 minutes long and the OVA series will last over three years.

Bumpitty bump. Just to say this:

BECK ROCKS! WATCH BECK!

Mongolian Chop Squad ownz

O M G! The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is my current favourate anime BY FAR! So funny! XD I've seen the first 3 eps now and I am addicted..... It's a shame I'm getting pulled away to bed by my g/f or I would be watching up to 7 (the current ep) tonight. hehe XD

<--- A proud member of the SOS Brigade!

Sci-fi uk will be showing anime again.

Cowboy Bebop: Knockin’ on Heavens Door will be aired on Sci-Fi UK on Sunday 11th June at 3pm. :smile:

Nice ! i wish they would show more anime, in case you didn't know rapture tv shows full metal alchemist and wolfs rain both are pretty good and full metal is highly rated.

O M G! The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is my current favourate anime BY FAR! So funny! XD I've seen the first 3 eps now and I am addicted..... It's a shame I'm getting pulled away to bed by my g/f or I would be watching up to 7 (the current ep) tonight. hehe XD

<--- A proud member of the SOS Brigade!

Finally, someone else who likes it! :)

Just got to mention some of my favorites that everyone should check out.. Berserk, Rurouni Kenshin - Reminiscence, Fullmetal Alchemist and now watching and loving Hajime no Ippo. All really really good and worth mentioning as better than many others.

Yeah suzumiya is awesome......... I actually watched the 4th episode and got amazingly confused though.... "Oh and how did you get out of that other world last time?" [/anime] "WTF OTHER WORLD GYAH EP 4 DID I MISS 3? O.o NOOOO!" [/me] Wasn't a very nice situation. lolol I had to look on the internets. =P

I feel like i'm the only one who watches Eureka Seven, please do, you won't regret it.

After rewatching select episodes of FLCL for the nth time, I can happily confirm it is still the most bizarre anime I have ever watched. Nice music, though.

After rewatching select episodes of FLCL for the nth time, I can happily confirm it is still the most bizarre anime I have ever watched. Nice music, though.

You haven't watched Pani Poni Dash!!, Clearly.

Did ye guys know that Naruto is finally coming to UK tv?

Thats (some of) the good news...the bad news is, is gonna be on Jetix so expect it to be heavily edited, it starts July 22nd and shows everyday at 6.30pm and 9pm.

But better news is that the Manga is also coming sometime in the summer on a monthly basis, published by Gollancz.

And Manga Entertainment will be bringing the series out on DVD and its expected (though not yet confirmed) that it will be unedited and also contain the orginal Japanese dub with English subs, Manga Entertainment hope to have the first volume (at least) out in time for Xmas 2006.

This was in the new issue of Neo Magazine and also contains a nice 5 page feature (two of which are an interview american voice actor of Naruto and one page on the video games) on the series

Did ye guys know that Naruto is finally coming to UK tv?

Thats (some of) the good news...the bad news is, is gonna be on Jetix so expect it to be heavily edited, it starts July 22nd and shows everyday at 6.30pm and 9pm.

I thought it would come to the UK seeing as GAME have 'Naruto Clash of the ninjas ' on their site.

WHY on jetix? :cry:

I've been watching Naruto for a while on http://www.youtube.com in on episode 134 Im still enjoying it the story just go even better. It'll probably feel wierd watching it on jetix seeing im used to watching in jap. If they cut out alot of things form jap version than i probaly won't be watching it.

[quote=Nintendo Fan

I've been watching Naruto for a while on http://www.youtube.com in on episode 134 Im still enjoying it the story just go even better. It'll probably feel wierd watching it on jetix seeing im used to watching in jap. If they cut out alot of things form jap version than i probaly won't be watching it.

You should stop watching on that exact ep.

I thought it would come to the UK seeing as GAME have 'Naruto Clash of the ninjas ' on their site.

Yeah i wish Rapture would have been able to get it, they would have shown it intact, but because Jetix have a much younger target audiance a lot things might be "inapropriate", i mean look how badly they (as Fox Kids) and Cartoon Network raped shows like Sailor Moon, Vision of Escaflone, Dragonball Z and a few others (its late, i tired, brain not work too good to think of more), all were edited to suit the channels "young" audience.

At least when Manga Entertainment release the DVDs it will/should be all intact and with the original Japanese dub:hehe:

Currently Watching Bleach, i was watching naruto but the fillers are too boring for me now so im waiting til they end! gonna start watching a new anime soon - any1 got any suggestions?

I've been watching Naruto for a while in on episode 134 Im still enjoying it the story just go even better. It'll probably feel wierd watching it on jetix seeing im used to watching in jap. If they cut out alot of things form jap version than i probaly won't be watching it.

Aye aroundabout there mate it begins to go into boring fillers, theres been 50 eps of fillers that have nothing to do with the story line your on at the moment. :(

At least when Manga Entertainment release the DVDs it will/should be all intact and with the original Japanese dub:hehe:

Thats one thing to look forward to, i'll ALL the DVDs once thier out.:grin:

Does this mean that more Naruto games will be released over here?

I have now been watching Azumanga Daioh, which is brilliant- generally because of osaka.

English dubs of Witchblade are available at last. Anyone watched it yet? I really like the Top Cow comic series.

I been watching the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is a great anime to watch even if it has the episodes are not in the right order. :yay:

Why do you want me to stop on that episode?

Because it's on that exact episode that the fillers start. And you can believe me when i say they suck big time, compared to what you've been watching till ep 134.

Btw, i think i'm going to give Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya a try. It seems crazy, and i like crazy, like azumanga daioh.

Haruhi Suzumiya is all kinds of crazy, its currently my fave anime that i'm watching bar none.

Then again, it lacks competition...