NEurope

Yeah the fourth FMA opening rules, like most Asian Kung Fu generation musics do. I'm currently watching Samurai Champloo, Bleach and Naruto. Samurai Champloo is really awesome and the soundtrack rules.

I'm currently watching Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto. I'm almost finished with FMA and I have to say it's a really good anime. And I have to agree the fourth opening is great. I also like their song on the second*?I think* opening of Naruto. Haruka Kanata.

Naruto 152 is ready to download. Its a filler where Naruto is assigned a mission with Team-Gai.

i think most of them now will be fillers, like trying to expand on other characters and show what happened inbetween that 2 and half yr timeskip in the manga, because before then the anime followed the manga exactly until that timeskip occured then its become totally different. If the anime is bridgin that timeskip im glad.

I'm currently watching Hajime No Ippo & Berserk. Hajime No Ippo is surprisingly entertaining and Berserk seems overrated at the moment (on episode 6). Stopped watching Naruto around 80 something because my friend lost his cds, so got to wait for him to re-download them :weep:

Just started Elfen Lied and Hellsing. Elfen Lied is the best mind-fuck I've ever had so far :)

My current award to best music would be Hellsing (only seen one ep atm), the music is so stylish and..dunno...jazzy or something, you'd think it wouldn't fit but it does, very nicely in fact :)

I just remembered the best music i've heard is definitely in Initial D, the initial d soundtracks are amazing.

Also the GTO opening and ending themes are all damn good

I tried watching Metropolis again today. First time I watched it I thought it was boring as fuck, but I thought this time would be different. I didn't make it past 30 minutes before I got bored and slammed Spirited Away in again

Where do most of you buy from ? Do you import or wait for a UK release ?

Or are you just cheapskates and just download.

I am off to watch My Neighbor Totoro.

I usually get fansubs, but now that I've got a steady income I'm going to try and buy more series, and buy series that I loved even though I've seen them anyway :)

Most of the stuff you find in stores (that are far from my house btw) is French :( Because there's a french manga/anime company that translates. And I'm not going to buy french manga or anime, not even if it's cheaper by half.

Going to FACTS (animecon) the 15-16 of october, hoping to score a few posters and/or wallscrolls and meet up with fellow games.telenet.be otaku's. Should be a blast :grin:

-edit-

Why did I quote Eevil? :woops:

Where do most of you buy from ? Do you import or wait for a UK release ?

Or are you just cheapskates and just download.

I am off to watch My Neighbor Totoro.

I download fansubs, but if i really like it i plan to buy it wen i earn money.

I've got a little collection of bout 20 anime DVDs, which are half play.com sale ones and US imports.

If i cant them at sale price at play.com i import because its much cheaper. I've only once bought an anime DVD at full price of £19.99 in the stores

I import the vast majority of my DVDs from teh US. However, for shows which I missed out on buying, because I didn't want them yet(such as Paranoia Agent and Samurai Champloo) I buy the R2 version.

If you guys are still talking about theme tunes. Initial D stage 4 intro's (yes theres 2), Mai HiME's (i always get goose bumps when the ending bit comes on :)) and Card captor sakura final season(that "I am a dreamer" one) stand out for me.

Also Sonic X (in Japan atleast, the American and English ones are bollocks destroying) is pretty damn good. S, O, N, I, C, GO! :D

If you guys are still talking about theme tunes. Initial D stage 4 intro's (yes theres 2), Mai HiME's (i always get goose bumps when the ending bit comes on :))

Mai HiME's ending theme always brings a tear to my eye :aww:

im watching Samurai Shamploo myself

he he, its Champloo. Its good though isn't it. Up to episode 15 myself.

Also has anyone seen Gunslinger Girl? Is it any good? It mean't to be really sad.

Ok, i wanna start watching a new Anime series, Reccomend me one!

lol i expect a wave of people just shouting out their favourite series.

What sort of stuff are you into? so people can recommend you series that u would like not what they like

Also has anyone seen Gunslinger Girl? Is it any good? It mean't to be really sad.

IMO; Gunslinger Girl is up there with Gilgamesh as one of the best R1 anime DVD releases of 2005. It is a brilliant series(if a little short) and there are so many positives; great plot, characters, designs, OST...the list could go on. The final volume will be in my hands on wednesday; I can't wait!

screw it, i'm going for Prince of Tennis, already got the first few eps, and am thouroughly enjoying it :)

BUMP!

Has anyone seen He is my Master? It's one of the damn funniest thing's i've ever seen in my life.

I was literally crying with laughter on the fouth episode.

N'ah, never watched it; heard good things about it, so will tak e a look upon R1 release.

The mother load came today; I've been waiting for this to ship for 7 days; well worth the wait:

• Ah! My Goddess, Vol. 1: Always and Forever w/Box
    Elfen Lied: Vector 3
    Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU: Full Metal Fracas! - Volume 2
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Equivalent Exchange - Volume 3
    Fullmetal Alchemist: The Fall Of Ishbal - Volume 4
    Fullmetal Alchemist: The Cost Of Living - Volume 5
    Genshiken: Model Citizens - Volume 2
    Girls Bravo: Volume 2
    Grenadier: Holy Handgrenades - Vol. 2
    Gunslinger Girl: The Silence Of The Stars - Volume 3
    Megaman: NT Warrior - Log On! (V.2)

Man; the A!MG box is so sweet. I'll post some pics of it tomorrow, but I can honestly say, it is the best box I have ever had the pleasure of unwrapping. It is made up of three parts, a see through slip cover, and an artbox that splits into two(lift half off to uncover the storgae space plus the mobile phone strap). Can't wait to start watching the show again-watched a few eps on fansub; great stuff!

i'm happy to have finished Gunslinger Girls as well-such a cool little series. I think I'll watch this final volume now actually.

i dl final fantasy 7 advent children omg omg the best 3d animation i have ever seen

i advise all to download asap, you will not be disapointed