NEurope

Sasuke is given a lot of awesome stuff in part 2, yeah... but it's all going to be about Naruto eventually, there's no doubt about it.

You probably don't follow Naruto, Dante, so don't bother posting other peoples' opinions as your own. When it comes to subjects I follow avidly, I would rather see a post from you where you didn't hold down the control key at any point.

Sasuke is given a lot of awesome stuff in part 2, yeah... but it's all going to be about Naruto eventually, there's no doubt about it.

You probably don't follow Naruto, Dante, so don't bother posting other peoples' opinions as your own. When it comes to subjects I follow avidly, I would rather see a post from you where you didn't hold down the control key at any point.

I didnt post peoples' options as my own, I asked a question to see if these people were right on what Naruto is about.

They're not really talking about what it's about, they're just whinging because a secondary character has shown the most character development and had the most screen time lately. I have a similar concern, except I know that it will not stay that way forever.

The proof is in

Jiraiya's realisation that Naruto was the important Ninja that would bring or destroy balance in the world - before his death

Bahhhhhhhhhhh the fillers are so crap.

Another whiney princess character, Dattebayo?! What the fuck were they thinking?!

re Dante's post - I don't think I even want to go there

Edited by Raining_again

Okay i havent seen/read any Naruto since around S2 area but i know a bit about the Sharigans

so does anyone if theres a place where i can pick it up again without going way back to where i left off

Any guys here into anime figures? I just made a new website for the UK figure scene, if anybody wants to visit and join the flickr group :D

I'm looking for article writers and figure reviewers too, so if anyone wants to contribute please contact the site!

Incidentally, who's looking forward to season 2 of K-On? I can't wait!

Any guys here into anime figures? I just made a new website for the UK figure scene, if anybody wants to visit and join the flickr group :D

I'm looking for article writers and figure reviewers too, so if anyone wants to contribute please contact the site!

Incidentally, who's looking forward to season 2 of K-On? I can't wait!

I've no idea what flickr is (lol) but

"The newest member is raining_again"

I joined yer forum! :heart:

(I was worried I wasn't going to get my username, phew! :heh:)

The FMA Brotherhood game for the Wii is quite a very odd looking game. O_o

...the hell? :o

Where did you get that? What genre is that even supposed to be?

I'd hazard a guess at visual novel.

Intentional :-p

Ah, f*ck.

You love it.

I'm with you :heh: Unfortunately I don't have much to share beyond Gothic Asuka and a bootleg Luffy.

Can anything that comes from Japan be considered odd? Surely the bar is higher.

motivational-posters-japan-producing-78-of-the-wor1.JPG

To me the game just seems to be parodying movies/books.

...the hell? :o

Where did you get that? What genre is that even supposed to be?

I found these screens on another fourm and this game is a adventure game called Daughter of Dusk.

Others:

xd750y.jpg

2cijva0.jpg

4vfn6e.jpg

I have found out the odd screenshots are plays at a theater which has Winry as the head of the theater group.

Edited by Dante

Finished watching K-ON! last night. Enjoyed it quite a lot. The songs are pretty decent, as well. I'm learning the ED song - Don't Say Lazy - on guitar & bass. The bass in that song is mint.

Now I'm onto watching a football anime called Whistle! It looks alright, though rushed - like they wanted to get it out in time for the 2002 World Cup - and I'm hoping the fansubs are by people who actually know a thing or two about football. It's bad enough that there isn't a single United States of American who can spell 'practising' correctly. :indeed:

Gurren Lagann The Movie 2: The Lights in the Sky are Stars is online.

My xxx is the Best in the Universe

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

GURREN LAGANN PARALLEL WORKS Series 2!!

"This time, it won't be just BGM used in the show,

but new BGM and character songs will be created simultaneously!

Participating creators will be announced soon!!

TO BE RELEASED SPRING 2010!!"

Is there a decent place to stream anime from? I'm finding it difficult finding somewhere that I can watch older episodes of series I want to revisit, the most recent episodes are all there but the older episodes, for some reason, have been removed.

FUNImation has picked up Dragonball Kai, except they've renamed the series to Dragon Ball Z Kai... :(

No word if it's getting a DVD/Blu-ray release or just TV broadcast (although I'm sure they'll release it on DVD/Blu-ray). I wish they would wait until they've finished one set of releases (Dragonbox) before announcing the next set.

Aw, bleach was kinda nice this week...

I did like the how the relationship between rukia and her zanpaktou is developing, yay. But it seems like they are taking the biscuit stretching this arc out as much as humanly possible.

I'll be glad when its back to business!

I don't know what the link was, but if it was crunchyroll, you know that's perfectly legal, right?

It wasn't crunchyroll. It was some site that hosts all the videos in crappy quality on megavideo/vimeo etc and streams them on some lamely skinned wordpress blog. And yes, we're aware that Crunchyroll has legal rights to stream anime, complete with inaccurate subtitles and fees to watch simulcasts.

I'll be glad when its back to business!
From what I've heard there's another 10 episodes of filler. Or it may be worse, another 10 episodes after the current arc.