NEurope

Need some help.

I´m trying to find a site that sells the Straw Hats pirates flag as a birthday present and I´m not really finding any site that sells this.

Watched Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 recently.

It wasn't too bad. For the first half I wanted to slap the little girl (Mari? Marai? having two characters with similar names confuses my mind :heh:) but she eventually got better. I won't give away what happens (too lazy to spoiler cut) but they did give you a few effective misdirections.

What has happened to Naruto? The fillers have finally ironed out but the show itself has become so...dark! Revelations and plot progression galore but still... it's hard to believe it's the same show that began with those yellow, pink and blue characters meeting each other, toilet humour and harem no jutsus. Also Naruto hasn't been the focus of the show for such a long time, despite his name being the title.

The new OP seems to contain a mahoosive spoiler which I really hope is not what's going to happen. Manga fans, no spoilers okay :blank:

What has happened to Naruto? The fillers have finally ironed out but the show itself has become so...dark! Revelations and plot progression galore but still... it's hard to believe it's the same show that began with those yellow, pink and blue characters meeting each other, toilet humour and harem no jutsus. Also Naruto hasn't been the focus of the show for such a long time, despite his name being the title.

The new OP seems to contain a mahoosive spoiler which I really hope is not what's going to happen. Manga fans, no spoilers okay :blank:

I haven't seen this OP so could you like spoiler box what you think will happen? I won't confirm it or anything.

It is indeed spoilerific, there's no way around it.

I used to read the manga and stopped right at this part they showed in the OP (the anime finally caught up to it after 2 years of waiting, yay), and I expect much of what is shown in the OP to be featured in this week's special, but another part I just didn't expected ( and its a sad part).

That was ambiguous enough.

I haven't seen this OP so could you like spoiler box what you think will happen? I won't confirm it or anything.

Jiraya is fighting Pain on summon creatures, he closes his eyes (like he has died) and then it cuts to Naruto shedding a tear.

What a maaaasive spoiler that is cos if you want to know

actually happens.

This is much the same with Valkyria Chronicles, the second opening shows Alicia with powers. That was like a massive turning point in the game and story and they go an show it off in the OP.

Need some help.

I´m trying to find a site that sells the Straw Hats pirates flag as a birthday present and I´m not really finding any site that sells this.

Not quite a flag (it's a wall scroll) but still great:

Wall Scroll

It's on order though so I'm not sure when you'll get it. There's a picture on Amazon.com. (Amazon says it won't ship to the UK).

Play-Asia.com have some flags in stock but the Straw Hat one is sold out so it depends if your friend likes Chopper, Shanks or Whitebeard.

And that's all I could find.

Thanks for the links, the wall scroll is what I have been mostly finding online so I´m gonna go with that.

Was hoping to the find the one on Play-asia but the other will do.

Haruhi Suzumiya Movie - The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - Spring 2010

1255017992535.jpg

The final episode of the "renewed" airing of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime series ended on Friday with a teaser of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi no Shōshitsu) film.

The film will open in Japanese theaters in the spring of 2010. More details will be provided on the anime franchise's official homepage at a later date.

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya is the title of the fourth volume in Nagaru Tanigawa and Noizi Ito's original Haruhi Suzumiya light novel series about an eccentric, assertive girl who creates her own school club for her strange antics. The main story in this volume has yet to be animated. The first indications of animation plans for this light novel volume came in December 18, 2007, when the anime's official website "disappeared" with a cryptic announcement of a new Haruhi Suzumiya project; December 18 is a reference to the pivotal date in the fourth volume.

That 2007 announcement was also the first public indication that Yutaka Yamamoto (director of first and 12th Haruhi Suzumiya episodes, Lucky Star, Kannagi) was not going to direct the production of new Haruhi Suzumiya animation.

Bandai Entertainment released the initial run of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime series in North America. Little, Brown Young Readers is publishing the second light novel volume this week, and Yen Press will ship the fourth volume in Gaku Tsugano's manga adaptation later this month.

Edited by Dante

Hmm, that news is 2 days old already.

I've got a load of animo to catch up on, 48 episodes and then some of the new seasons. Kobato looked good in pictures on random curiosity, but you never know what you might like until you watch it. This happened with the season just gone. At first I was only watching a few then it grew to well over 20 which is ridiculous.

Anyone watching any from this season? New Darker than Black, Certain Railgun, etc?

Another Great Ninja War... I'm loving this, can't wait to see how things roll out!

Got this through the post this morning

RL=http://img195.imageshack.us/i/picture0004h.jpg/]picture0004h.jpg[/url] w640.png

You get a free trading card with it like you do with the soundtracks. The Quality on a HD tv is amazing. It's essentialy what we wanted from the Funimation sets

Haruhi Suzumiya Movie - The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - Spring 2010

Was waiting for you to post that, since I couldn't be arsed. :heh:

So all that Disappearance propaganda was not vapor after all. Awesome news, and I'm really happy that it's a movie. Even higher budget and possibly HD. Hell, they released K-ON in 1080p, why shouldn't they do the same to this movie? Just hope they don't rush through it. Don't know how long the book is. Yuki fans will be delighted with this movie I heard.

Didn't watch the Naruto OP. Will do it when the subs are available (hurry up damn it!), but its really sad to know that we get spoilers even in the OP, as if the previews and episode names weren't spoilerific enough.

@ Shorty: Don't know if you consider that Naruto change good or bad, but I'm certainly enjoying this arc a lot. I'm really hyped for what could be next.

Anyone watching any from this season? New Darker than Black, Certain Railgun, etc?

Considered Railgun but time doesn't stretch. Is it any good?

Edited by Blue_Ninja0

Was waiting for you to post that, since I couldn't be arsed. :heh:

So all that Disappearance propaganda was not vapor after all. Awesome news, and I'm really happy that it's a movie. Even higher budget and possibly HD. Hell, they released K-ON in 1080p, why shouldn't they do the same to this movie? Just hope they don't rush through it. Don't know how long the book is. Yuki fans will be delighted with this movie I heard.

It will be shown in the cinema and we wouldn't be getting subbed for it in HV for it until the near the end of year 2010.

Considered Railgun but time doesn't stretch. Is it any good?

Not checked it out yet. Wondering which group to go for, plus I got too much to catch up on.

Finally finished 07 Ghost though. It kinda got good near the end but it was pretty dire I though.

Loved DB's episode 26. Best episode of the show. Even if it was only 25 episodes.

Not checked it out yet. Wondering which group to go for, plus I got too much to catch up on.

Finally finished 07 Ghost though. It kinda got good near the end but it was pretty dire I though.

Loved DB's episode 26. Best episode of the show. Even if it was only 25 episodes.

Do you know that DtB 2 will have four more episodes set between the first and the second series as DVD/Blu-ray only episodes.

Just watched the first episode of the new season of Darker Then Black.

Good stuff, would like to see more of the russian contractor, :

But he got killed a rather cool way

Did not even now it had started until I saw it up on one site.

New FMA:B opening and ending from the ep 27 ie recap and filler ep. A waste of a episode imp.

Edited by Dante

Oooooooh! Fairy Tail animé! I'm reading the manga and loving it, it's awesome that there's an animé to it now! Oh yeah!

Kav! Seeing your name reminded me to look up about a second season of Bloody Monday. Wikipedia says its starting........TOMORROW! 14th October :D How coincidental. I'm mega excited.

Still believe every manga reader on this forum needs to read it. Tis the new Death Note I tell thee!

Bleach movie 3's been out for a bit, it's actually pretty good :) Recognised the voice of the female antagonist straight away as that of Suzimiya Haruhi :D

Bleach movie 3's been out for a bit, it's actually pretty good :) Recognised the voice of the female antagonist straight away as that of Suzimiya Haruhi :D

Oh I knew I recognised the voice!!! (i've only watched a few eps of haruhi though)

I liked the film too! But it seems awfully good at the beginning, and then really doesn't get any more exciting towards the end.

I liked it but it was a bit of an anticlimax. moar hollow ichigo needed!!! :bouncy:

I watched Episode 1 of Fairy Tale I was looking forward to it as I love the manga but I came out disappointed. The main structure is there but they focus too much on the silliness which while funny detracts from the seriousness of the story. The animation doesn't help with this either as compared to manga the characters facial expressions are rather bland and lack the depth needed to rightfully portray the true emotions of them. Particularly Natsu in the final fighting scene! :)

Anyway I've also been watching Darker Than Black. I'm on episode 10. It's good and I'm enjoying it and everything but something doesn't click with me that takes it into AWESOME.

I've also been reading Loveless and I love it. (hence the Signature) very good in my eyes and I've been given all the manga volumes to read from my friend so all is well! :D

Also started to watch Sora no Otoshimono which is fairly bizarre think of woman's underwear acting as birds and you have episode 2. yes you heard me.