NEurope

Nina wants Sergey in bedz0rs! It would appear that way... but Sunrise can be decieving. We shall see. I honest a god doubt that Sergey would do anything like that, at the end of the day its his adopted daughter... and

the real queen

I wanna see if Arika can actually defeat Mikoto, as revelead Nina beat Mikoto's shadow and not even Mai can beat Mikoto.

We shall see!

I watched Howl's Moving Castle last night, and I thought it was brilliant! I have Spirited Away too and really liked that as well. I might get some of the other Studio stuff now. I have to say, watching things like that always makes me feel a bit weird, kind of, on edge, I can't really explain it, but I still love them!

Nina wants Sergey in bedz0rs! It would appear that way... but Sunrise can be decieving. We shall see. I honest a god doubt that Sergey would do anything like that, at the end of the day its his adopted daughter... and

the real queen

I wanna see if Arika can actually defeat Mikoto, as revelead Nina beat Mikoto's shadow and not even Mai can beat Mikoto.

We shall see!

My guess is Mikoto's shadow is easy compared to the actual thing- Arika holds her own against Nina but got pwned by the real mikoto. And Sergay is cool... I don't know why everyone hates him at animesuki- he's way better than Tate.

Wow Mai Otome has really picked up now although episode 23 had less action it explained alot of things and was enjoyable.

Not quite... apparently next weeks is an hour long special.

Its really setting itself up. Now that Nina can't (apparently) materialise.

One thing confused me... isn't Nina like 14? I mean jeeze.

Not quite... apparently next weeks is an hour long special.

Its really setting itself up. Now that Nina can't (apparently) materialise.

One thing confused me... isn't Nina like 14? I mean jeeze.

Sergay truly is the north hound...:shock:

Nina and Arika share a birthday remember so they were 14 but are now 15. Still it's underage but I guess Sergay did it for a reason and that he needed some Major Wang. :laughing:

Ha! But its his own adopted daughter. I know they did it for a reason, so that Nina couldn't materialise afterwards... but jeeze.

I can't wait for next Friday. Two episodes in a row. My money goes on either Arika or Nina dying... or someone important will die. I just hope it isn't gunna be another one of those "happy ever ever" bull shit things from the last series.

Ha! But its his own adopted daughter. I know they did it for a reason, so that Nina couldn't materialise afterwards... but jeeze.

I can't wait for next Friday. Two episodes in a row. My money goes on either Arika or Nina dying... or someone important will die. I just hope it isn't gunna be another one of those "happy ever ever" bull shit things from the last series.

I really hope that it's arika.

Nina is more likely but I'd like to see Nagi get his ass whooped that evil smile and his manipulating make me want to punch him myself :p

Nawww... Arika is cute in a way.

Sure, shes no Mai. She doesn't have the depth of character. Infact, none of them do really.

You know, on the intro where Rena has a blue version of Arika's suit? No doubt thats the full power of it. However, i guess we shall see. Without Nina in the picture to kick the crap out of Arika (however, this is yet to be seen with her Ultimate Black Diamond reacting to Nagi's "turn back time with the harmoium" bull shit. I wonder if she'll still be able to materialise and resist her nano machines) this leaves Nagi and his "super Otome's" to duke it out.

Ah well, i guess we shall see next week.

I've been disappointed with this series, i mean i can't think of one memorable fight so far, all the fights have ended in no time whatsoever, i mean compared to Hime this series flopped.....actually compared to most series this series flopped. And i loathe arika, she must be the first ever animated character i actually despise funny how the minute mai enters the series just gets so much better. I'm hoping she'll fight....otherwise they just wasted a good character in my eyes. Get rid of this lameass gem crap and bring back the slaves; Kagatsuchi how i loved you so!

Well, that 'fake movie' may turn out to be real.

I'd pay ALOT to see that. But I honestly doubt its real.

It actually got better after episode 15. Not when Mai came in, just because an old favourite character comes in it doesn't mean the series turns for the better she's been in one episode and at the end of episode 24.

Also it can't always be about the best fights, they've been some decent fights but no outstanding ones so far I agree apart from episode 22 but they've concentrated on alot of storyline after episode 15.

Not to say this is a flawless series but I've enjoyed it, I haven't seen Mai Hime yet but I've seen plenty of quality anime series' already to judge it properly.

Nawww... Arika is cute in a way.

Sure, shes no Mai. She doesn't have the depth of character. Infact, none of them do really.

Mashiro has a kinda deep character, but it seems a little contrived.

Also...

I hope Sergay lives, even if he is an incestuous child molester. :heh:

I haven't seen Mai Hime yet but I've seen plenty of quality anime series' already to judge it properly.

Mai HiME is now licenced... you'll have to buy the DVD's if you wanna see it (well there are ways around this!).

HiME has infinatly better than Otome has been, bar the ending that is. We shall see how well that turns out on Friday.

I already have Hime and intend to watch it soon but I think I'll have to burn it as I'm getting a new PC soon. Saying that though Otome has far from poor it's been good but not outstanding.

I've also been watching Honey and Clover recently now that is brilliant.

I downloaded the promo for 'Digimon Savers'. A small series that should tide me over till Full Metal Panic! season 4 starts.

As far as i'm aware, theres no plans to make another 'Mai' series at all. Thats a good thing and a bad thing it seems.

theres actually a FMP OVA supposed to be coming out in May. People were saying that there wouldnt be another FMP series for at least 2 years, but since a new OVA is already planned so early, a new FMP series could arrive sooner than expected

Yeah, i heard about that. But its about Tessa and wouldn't have Souske and Chidori in probably.

Fanservice ahoy.

Yeah, i heard about that. But its about Tessa and wouldn't have Souske and Chidori in probably.

Fanservice ahoy.

lolz, nya

hopefully be as funny as fumoffu

Some quick news:

Mai Otome ending OWNED. Simple as.

Mai Otome will be returning in an OVA with 4 episodes airing in July in Japan.

Pokémon USA are scrapping their cast for the Pokémon series for the 10th anniversarry special and episodes that follow. Veronica Taylor and co will be very much missed from the series as they will be replaced with "Sound-a-likes" ... Thanks Nintendo.