NEurope
AshMat

Official Wii Boxart Thread

No the large A button and the B button/trigger

But why would you want to use them???

i must say i agree. Also im sure it doent show whats really in the game, theres no tanks in any of the games is there? and cows?

I understand the rest, but it doesnt look great imo

There might be :heh: You never know.

If it was an actual steering wheel with pedals for brake and accleration where the remote plugs in then yes, this is utter crap I have won better prizes at Newcastle 'hoppings/ europes largest fair"

Dude.....It's FREE!!!

That Wario Ware case is very gay!! Couldn't they have used a yellow-orange like the other Wario Wares?

I don't like the cover much either.Looks like a lazy attempt but either way,once I buy it I won't be seeing the cover much.

wwsmba.jpg

Is this 100% OFFICIAL BOX ART?

Looks fake to me. But if thats the official boxart, that is TERRIBLE. Logo not centred, jagged edges on Warios facial features, very amateurish.

Is this 100% OFFICIAL BOX ART?

Looks fake to me. But if thats the official boxart, that is TERRIBLE. Logo not centred, jagged edges on Warios facial features, very amateurish.

The jagged edges are from the forum resizing it you plank.

I think it looks awesome :D

WarioWare: Twisted

WarioWare: Touched..

WarioWare: Pushed

They should have gone with that name.

Yellow > Pink

Guess this is a chicks game.. won't be buying it now. Haha

I like the smooth moves box.

Indeed! It is great. Everyone listen to me!

Though I seem to have an awful taste in boxarts... maybe you shouldn't listen to me. That's probably a bad idea.

But why would you want to use them???

There might be :heh: You never know.

Dude.....It's FREE!!!

That Wario Ware case is very gay!! Couldn't they have used a yellow-orange like the other Wario Wares?

I wouldn't if I went in chips and asked could I have it without please, then they would reduce the price

The jagged edges are from the forum resizing it you plank.

I think it looks awesome :D

Just realised now with the larger images that the edges have smooted out in the larger version, still a bad box though, most box arts have been good, but this one ain't, although I don't mind the pink life savers like colour, gays will love this boxart.

I like the smooth moves box.

I don't think it's the best box ever, but I still like it. Then again, my school colour is pink...

lol, the last 3 boxarts posted are possibly some of the worst i've ever seen

B000ISYNLG.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V38161327_.jpg

I played Fruitfall online, it looks like a decent puzzle game. However, it wouldn't be worth the full £30-40 on the Wii. I hope PlayIt/System 3 have the sense to release Super Fruitfall (and while we're at it, Gottlieb Pinball Classics) at budget prices.

Yes, the game MUST be aimed at gay people, what with the pink box and all.

Well they are trying to reach to everyone so why not :heh:

Why not pink? The game is actually one that a lot of girls play, including my sister. Hardcore fans will still buy it regardless of boxart, and girls will be more tempted. Clever strategy...

I actually do like the wario ware boxart. I'm really having more trouble with the 'non'-exclusive fact, cause to be honest - and I think a lot of people could agree - I think that buyers like to watch where they can get the most and best exclusives. If you buy say, an Xbox 360, you can play FIFA on it, as well as Perfect Dark Zero. You know wich games are cross-platform, and you know wich aren't. With the Wii, you don't see this, and people might opt to go for the most exclusives. And as for 'exclusive control' - don't use that as the major reason for making every game 'exclusive' - porting it to a PS3 controller is - in fact - just as exclusive. A game is about a game, not hardware...