NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Meik

Revenge of the Great NE Quiz!

For my round something a bit different. Bellow are 10 screencaps from 10 different films, for each question the name of the film and the actor in the screencap for a point.

Question 1,

question1af4.th.jpg

gmac is correct

Question 2,

question2db5.th.jpg

Dan Dare gets this

Question 3,

question3ry1.th.jpg

Dan Dare gets this one

Question 4,

question4fj2.th.jpg

EchoDesiato is correct

Question 5,

question5gv2.th.jpg

Dabookerman gets this one

Question 6,

question6na2.th.jpg

Ninja Mullet is right

Question 7,

question7zt1.th.jpg

cubechris gets this one

Question 8,

question8ei6.th.jpg

gmac is correct

Question 9,

question9cp5.th.jpg

Twilight_Link is correct

Question 10,

question10kv6.th.jpg

conzer16 gets this one correct

7) Will Ferrel - Anchorman

EDIT:

Damn it Chris!

EDIT 2:

9) Jason Mewes - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Sadly it's only one go per round, although I think if it goes on for ages and no-one gets it you should be allowed another go.

Then again I'm only saying this becuase I got one right in Ashley's round and was also seemingly the only one who knew who the singer was as well, and in the end Ash just gave those answers to end the round! Bah!

Am I allowed another go?
You can have another go if your previous guess was incorrect. Sorry, should've made that clear in the first post.

Also if there are still answers remaining after, say, 24 hours, then I guess i'll open it up for anyone to guess regardless if they've got one already or not.

Also if you want to be a quizmaster again feel free to post, i've put myself down for another round.

I think I should get an extra point because I'm always at work when the questions start :nono:

Also if there are still answers remaining after, say, 24 hours, then I guess i'll open it up for anyone to guess regardless if they've got one already or not.

Damn these rule changes! I think I should get an extra point for Ash's one then, I pm'd him the answer so have proof that I got it right! :wink:

Damn these rule changes! I think I should get an extra point for Ash's one then, I pm'd him the answer so have proof that I got it right! :wink:
No, you were the one that nearly destroyed Bauer in the grudge match thread. :heh:

Sign in to follow this