NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Meik

Revenge of the Great NE Quiz!

Yes (by the way, you seen it? Or just googled?)

Neither, I thought it was common knowledge.

I'll give people until later tonight to get the rest of Ash's questions, if nobody gets them we'll move on to the next round.

6) Without using any sort of search engine* I have come up with this...

Time to a hog is simply the ticking of a clock. A hog hardly notices or cares. He doesn't worry about the past and doesn't anticipate the future. For a hog, time is simply now. And that is really what it is for all of us. ???

*This is the most blatant lie these forums have ever seen

Bit wordified, would have accepted "A hog has no concept of time, so it doesn't care about spending all day doing minor tasks" but yes. You are right.

3. I'm going to take a stab at the singer from the all american rejects.

No.

8) Creep ?

No.

I think I've got a good idea of who that singer is, but I've alreasy answered!

If my answer to question 6 is wrong and thats the guy I think it is then I'm gonna be well gutted! (unless Ash tells me 6 is wrong before someone gets 3)

PM me, im interested.

Neither, I thought it was common knowledge.

Guess they got their dialect from different dialects, I've not heard it before, and guessing you feel its common knowledge due to your semantic background. Anyway, I digress.

I'll give people until later tonight to get the rest of Ash's questions, if nobody gets them we'll move on to the next round.

Give it a bit longer, as I was slacking with replying.

Could #8 be Shadowboxer?

Nope. C'mon, you have to at least recognise the actor and work from there :p

Screw it, I'm going to watch Y Tu Mama Tambien, move onto the next round and I'll reveal the answers later.

In an effort to keep this going if bookers not ready with his questions yet mine are good to go.

And the answers to 3 and 8 were Ian Watkins (Lostprophets) and Mysterious Skin.

In an effort to keep this going if bookers not ready with his questions yet mine are good to go.

Oh no you dont :P, i could get mind up within half hour.

Current leaderboard:

Rokhed00 - 3

Noodleman - 3

Twilight_Link - 3

Ninja Mullet - 3

dabookerman - 3

Shino - 2

ViPeR - 2

Moria - 2

Caris - 2

weeyellowbloke - 2

Conzer16 - 1

Dan Dare - 1

Jordan - 1

CVD - 1

EchoDesiato - 1

Meik - 1

Ashley - 1

Monopolyman - 1

Katie - 1

Zell - 1

gmac - 1

Platty - 1

EEVILMURRAY - 1

Your round, Booker.

1. My Aunty celebrates her birthday. On what Rare date is this birthday of hers.

Well done Fierce0r, it is indeed 29th february

2. In Popular podcast, AudioFusion, Hosters Mike, Guy and Chris got an email from a Mr Bassey. What was his first name? Chris has a memory of an elephant, a point to you m8

3. In the Popular video games series Metal Gear Solid, Solid snake has 2 clone brothers, Liquid and Solidus. Which one was a former president and what was his name. Twilight gets a point a thumbs up from me, well done

4. Raikov.jpg

Who is that (the ones the arrows are pointing at) Meik got it in the end

5. My middle name is also the First name of a particular arab investigator who helps out Bauer. Moria got this one right well done

6. "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." Who said that? Noodleman gets this right

7. Who is the main designer/artist of Pokemon? The3rdChildrens knowledge is right up there with me, a point to you

8. What has Keeping up Appearances and Lord of the Rings got it common? Ninja mullet got that one spot on, Dom Mon appears in both (If i said those 2 and Lost, would of made things easier:P)

9. What is Alucard's (from Castlevania) Full name. Shino for the Point

10. What is the main theme to Densha Otoko(Tv Series) A winrar is you christohpaa

1. February 29th?

I took rare to mean that she has an unusual birthday. 29th is unusual, it would have to be a leap year. :)

3) Solidus, under the name of George Sears (43rd President)

EDIT: I was right about the singer being Ian Watkins from Lostprophets (ask Ash I pm'd him), thank god I got tother one right then!

8) They both have main characters that appeared in the tv series Hetty Wainthropp Investigates. Patricia Routledge stars as Hetty and Dominic Monaghan plays her cheeky sidekick!

This had better be right Adam Esat, I spent ages trying to find your middle name...

This had better be right Adam Esat, I spent ages trying to find your middle name...

I know there are some people who know my middle name on these boards. If know one knows by 3, i will just change the question.

Sign in to follow this