NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Starting an Action Figure Collection.

Each toy is a step further away from getting a girlfriend.

Have you considered buying a very large curtain?

I doubt they're figures.

Anything Perfect Grade is super expensive, EevilMurray. Nice catch. Are you going to build it?

Too fucking right I'm going to build it. Then using my mad Warhammer painting skillz I'm going to sex it up with some pro colour.

It seems to be in perfect order, all the sprues still in plastic bags, sexy Japanese instructions. Spot on.

Now for the dynamite moment where I reveal the price.

GBP_20_newb.jpg

Minus a penny. Shabba.

OMG!!

http://www.cmdstore.com/residentevil.html

cmdstore_1916_119572216

I think they are just the Resi artworks and not the actual figures, but they should be a cool collection!!

Yeah, Neca is producing some classic Resident Evil figures soon. I'll be buying these. The main thing that puts me off their Resident Evil 4 figures is their crappy Leon likeliness.

Neca also had talks of producing a second wave of Ghostbusters figures with likelinesses to Bill Murray and the gang. That would be absolutely sublime, but nothing more was ever heard of it.

The main thing that puts me off their Resident Evil 4 figures is their crappy Leon likeliness.
Same! It really is terrible, I don't know why because Ada and Krauser have good resemblances!

It's a shame and it doesn't bode well for Chris and Jill etc...

I WILL get the Hunk one. (If the price doesn't change and the actual figures look decent)

I just got back from town, and in the context of this thread picked up a few Street Fighter figures (Chun-Li and Guile) and a pretty damned sweet Darth Vader statue from a newly opened toy store. It's an UNLEASHED Best Buy exclusive, and it's on eBay for like £20. It cost me a fiver. Result.

Now for the dynamite moment where I reveal the price.

GBP_20_newb.jpg

Minus a penny. Shabba.

Mate, that's a fucking bargain. eBay or brick and mortar store? Also, Perfect Grade kits are incredibly time-consuming, so don't rush it. Lemme know how it goes, will ya?

Mate, that's a fucking bargain. eBay or brick and mortar store? Also, Perfect Grade kits are incredibly time-consuming, so don't rush it. Lemme know how it goes, will ya?

From Cash Converters. :)

I've just done the loading bay thingy. I'm pr0.

Here's a picture of my toys, but not all of them, only my favourites. I also have quite a few Star Wars figurines and space ships.

toysnu0.jpg

Lemme know how it goes, will ya?

I've just done one gun [fiddly fuckers] and working on another. Here is my room, j00 can see the loading bay thingy to the left of the picture, along of course with the sex machine that is Shabba X and Rolf Harris next to my bed.

G3.jpg

One figure collection I've always wanted is the World of Springfield. Getting it all now would cost far too much money, though. At conventions I see single figures selling for upwards of £50.

I collected Family guy series 1 + 2, got bored. Sold them for quite a bit more than i bought em. happy days :)

It took me about an hour last night to do the feet. Christ they're so unnessecarily fiddly.

EDIT: Right Leg done! Took me nigh on 2-3 hours... There's no fucking need for all these bits! :'(

One figure collection I've always wanted is the World of Springfield. Getting it all now would cost far too much money, though. At conventions I see single figures selling for upwards of £50.

All these?!

http://www.simpsonscollectors.com/wospdb/

Farking hell mate, good luck.

Picture update of your gundam model?

Ask and ye shall recieve.

g4rx6.jpg

Don't be fooled by it's simple exterior, it takes around 50-60 pieces to make that bastard. Not to mention a spring and a few tiny as fuck screws. On the left and right you may notice the two firearms and naturally the shield in the background in sleepy mode.

And if anyone was curious, that leg stands just over 7 inches tall.

Dookermon, loving the way the dude in the middle with his positioned feet looks like he really needs a slash.

Gundam update, both legs/waist done, also done a plane thingy which apparently transforms into part of the upper waist [after some pisstaking remixing.] and working on the head now, and the fuckers didn't give me a battery for the LED.

Right, finished all the basic bits of the shizzle, here it is doing what it does best, bar killing people, showing people the finger, the plane thingy to the right turns into the chest/waist piece between the red bit and top bit with the head:

g7kz0.jpg

However I missed one part of the instruction thing so was tearing my hair out as per why I was having to use my Herculean strength to make it fit.

g5xc9.jpg

There's what it looked like before, but then I managed to figure it out what I'd missed so started pimpsmacking it just because I could.

g6zg1.jpg

There it is with its sexy beam sabre, properly done.

But the fun doesn't stop there kiddies, I have around 15ish sprues with shizzle still on it, some not used at all. They are to be used for the additional remixing which can be done to it.

Sign in to follow this