NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
iLLiterate

NOE Watch...what happened?

Hey guys,

I remember earlier this year that I found out about a site called NOE Watch through this website. It was made to be a site that kept us informed of how NOE was screwing over consumers etc., but now it's disappeared. Has it moved or been shut down or something? If so, why?

Thanks.

Oh yeah I remember that, did it track how long games like Wario Ware had been delayed for?

hehe we still havn't got that wario ware tilt game, how many years have we been waiting for...

hehe we still havn't got that wario ware tilt game, how many years have we been waiting for...

And we probably never will. The tilt sensor uses mercury in it (I think) and because of EU rules it's illegal. I doubt Nintendo are going to bother coming up with a new tilt sensor for one game.

They said manufacturers in Japan were taking care of it, but hey I wont believe it until we get a date. And considering this was said earlier this year and still no date, we aint getting it.

I ask, because if it has died...I plan on making a site to point out NOE's shortcomings. I'm not that great of a web designer, but I can make sites ^.^ Hope to have all your support :)

And we probably never will. The tilt sensor uses mercury in it (I think) and because of EU rules it's illegal. I doubt Nintendo are going to bother coming up with a new tilt sensor for one game.

Best handheld game ever made IMPORT MOTHER FUCKERS!

Sign in to follow this