NEurope
The3rdChildren

Battle Royale - Film4 - 11:10pm Tonight (Saturday)

Another great movie told me to Catch em all... wasnt specific, but i'l have to catch something while running..

Im starting to think taking films literally will be extremely fun..

i wish i could get that channel, the only british channels shown here are every sing Discovery documentary channel and BBC prime and BBC world and food

I cant wait for the america remake version. :heh:

:horse:

*sorry, i'm tired, i should go to bed now

BBC food? FOOD? Never heard of that...

It´s the most boring one, gay looking people cooking all day

After watching it twice you wish everyone would take their dicks out its arse.

It's alright. Nothing special.

You should always do what great films tell you do.... RUN DEMONMIKE04 RUN *note: slight reference to another film, 10 moviebuff points to the 1st person to get it*

Either Run Lola Run or Forest Gump I reckon. Ach well missed it, but I've seen it so many times before. It really is a remarkably good film, it's a shame that the sequel had so many problems and never reached the same peaks.

Watched a bit of it. Just finished watching The Shining and I had a headache..

Battle Royale is pretty amusing, though can someone explain the begining... PM me so we don't have spoilers.

curse my tiredness, i slept through the middle of the film, but then i woke up whene they were on that boat and that guy had an errection, lol

i guess i should buy it on DVD. One more piece of advice..."Don't, under any circumstances watch BR2" its the worst film in existance.

To be fair, the exploding rugby diving try is pretty amusing. Otherwise, stay clear of BR2.

Stay well clear on BRII, but download the rugby clip...

Roger.

I wouldn't say BRII is totally awful, it had potential. It was just marred by so many problems, like the director dying halfway through filming (pretty major problem) and as a result the whole thing is under developed and feels rushed.

I wouldn't say BRII is totally awful, it had potential. It was just marred by so many problems, like the director dying halfway through filming (pretty major problem) and as a result the whole thing is under developed and feels rushed.

Ah ok, that must of sucked.

Has any one read the Tokyopop manga of Battle royale? I was considering getting it, but apparently its done in a different way than the original, rather it be from the students point of view, its done as a televised event. Is it worth getting?

I enjoyed BR2 now, i liked the hidden polictal messages and stabs at "that country" *cough*america*cough* Plus Nanahra was much cooler in the 2nd than the 1st

I love this film. Im not usually a big fan of subtitled films as i usually miss whats going on as im too busy reading the lines :heh: But this film is AWESOME!

Got the special edition double disc version from play .com for £6.99 last year. Although I had to send it back for an exchange since there was only one disc inside. But the film is class. I had BR2 but I promised it to someone so I'll be getting the double disc version of that too. But it also has a really catch ending theme.

I enjoyed BR2 now, i liked the hidden polictal messages and stabs at "that country" *cough*america*cough* Plus Nanahra was much cooler in the 2nd than the 1st

They werent exactly hidden political messages, It was fairly obvious who the film was aimed at.: peace: