NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

Your idea of what the home button does

I think it goes to the Home menu?...

Are you crazy? Why would a home button take you to the home menu rather than teleport you home.

I think it homes in on the nearest animal (dog, hamster, giraffe) and puts it under Wiimote control so you can be like some kinda sick puppeteer.

Maybe we point at an object of choice and click the home button to launch a homing missile at them. Its ninendo's way of competing, literally destroy your opponents.

I know the teleporter you have. The vacuum tubes in that model take so long to warm up it's actually faster just to walk !

I only use it for inter-planetary travel. For terrestrial use, I prefer the XN-425, or "Little Jimmy".

Maybe we point at an object of choice and click the home button to launch a homing missile at them. Its ninendo's way of competing, literally destroy your opponents.

If you hit a PS3 in its weak spot does it deal MASSIVE DAMAGE?

I reckon it'll bring up a hologram of reggie stabbing a ps3 with a wiimote. Oh and theyll change the name of the home button just before launch to the "ps3 penetration button".

PS3 penetration button sounds too... I don't know. But if I had kids, I wouldn't want them to have a game system with a PS3 penetration button...

And, Cleveland Jr? I think you're sig should say Ninjas love the Wii! Not, Ninja's love the Wii! Sorry, but bad grammar annoys me. And bad grammar abounds from that sentence. I think I have obsessive compulsive disorder. :heh:

And, Cleveland Jr? I think you're sig should say Ninjas love the Wii! Not, Ninja's love the Wii! Sorry, but bad grammar annoys me. And bad grammar abounds from that sentence. I think I have obsessive compulsive disorder. :heh:

First of all, my humblest apologies! :p

Second, if you were directing a sentence at me, shouldn't it say "Cleveland Jr, I think your sig should say...etc" not "And, Cleveland Jr? I think you're sig should say...etc"....since And doesn't belong at the start of a sentence, "Cleveland Jr?" is a way of getting my attention as you would say it, it is incorrect to write it like that, and "you're" refers to the abbreviation of "you are" and unless you were calling me a sig, you are quite mistaken.

Third, Its teh goddamn intarweb playa!!!!!11!1! Correct gRaMMar hAs No PlaCe Ere!!!!11! ZOMG ROFL!!!1!

Second, if you were directing a sentence at me, shouldn't it say "Cleveland Jr, I think your sig should say...etc" not "And, Cleveland Jr? I think you're sig should say...etc"

I think that And, Clevland Jr? Sounds fine. But whatever, I think that's less a matter of grammar and more a matter of opinion. Or maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, I left that you're there on purpose to see if you'd find it. (Mind games!) So I guess you do have grammar skills, eh? So I guess you were just being sloppy, eh? :horse: I like the new sig, though. Bad grammar on purpose is hardly bad grammar at all.

It magically makes Miyamoto appear in your room, thus, you, being able to ask him one quesion and one question only, then your controller wil become obselete.

making you buy more controllers, and asking miyamoto more questions.

devilish ploy isnt it?

BOORRRRIIINNNGGGG

Its arab_freak, what did you expect?

I just watched a video on Game Trailers, and the nintendo rep said Nintendo are gonna tease us a bit more and the guy didnt answer about whether the home button takes you home or not, so im thinking theres something BEFORE the wii channels..

Its arab_freak, what did you expect?

I just watched a video on Game Trailers, and the nintendo rep said Nintendo are gonna tease us a bit more and the guy didnt answer about whether the home button takes you home or not, so im thinking theres something BEFORE the wii channels..

There has to be, I haven't seen anything options related.

It turns off TEH MEGATON toaster built into the Wii.

LOL!! FTW!!

Seriously though, I do see this being similar to the 360's guide button. Will possibly have more features than the blade though, like "Mii", etc

Isn't it obvious?

Where ever you are in the world, just whip out the Wiimote, and hit home, and you instantly are warped back to your own house.

I do see this being similar to the 360's guide button. Will possibly have more features than the blade though, like "Mii", etc

This, however, is more plausable...

Isn't it obvious?

Where ever you are in the world, just whip out the Wiimote, and hit home, and you instantly are warped back to your own house.

Your a wee bit late on that idea.

The Home triggers the Wii's built-in EMP. The EMP specifically targets high powered devices, so that it destroys fridges, power plants, and Xbox 360s within a 30 yard radius. Sony has a built in protection for that in the PS3, so you'll need to target your Wiimote specifically at weak point for massive damage.

I personally think it will do a variety of things:

If in Opera it will take you back to the google homepage

If in other Wii channels takes you back pages, maybe??

And If you go to a friends house it connects all controllers to the Wii, maybe in an online game it takes you back to the lobby, (if my idea that once you type in your friends codes they create 'bonds' and in turn create a beutiful friends list, and a network of friends

Your a wee bit late on that idea.

Don't you mean a "Wii bit late" :heh: *shot*

The Home triggers the Wii's built-in EMP. The EMP specifically targets high powered devices, so that it destroys fridges, power plants, and Xbox 360s within a 30 yard radius. Sony has a built in protection for that in the PS3, so you'll need to target your Wiimote specifically at weak point for massive damage.

LOL! So that's what Wii really means - Weapon of Interactive Incineration. OMG, t3h m3g@t0n!!! :heh:

It just takes you to the wii channels home menu, nothing more nothing less (Maybe)

It's a decoy. It doesn't do shit, except administer a small injection of heroin into your finger. not enough for you to notice, but enough so you do it again.

Sign in to follow this