NEurope
demonmike04

R-E (NOW N-E) FORUM ANNIVERSARY!

lol, unless this one goes downhill. I like these forums, but the wii forum is far too fanboyistic right now.

It seems there is a problem with some members and the Playstation brand.

Many people on these forums seem to embrace the Xbox with love which is very good.

Same as in 2001/2002. It'll calm down.

Can only hope, currently it's hell.

"The price is too high"

"No it's not, it's good for what you get"

"Your blinded by fanboyism, the extra features are useless"

"I'm not a fanboy, the extra features are good"

Repeat until one of the people arguing dies from old age or from banging their head against a brick wall for too long.

Just thought i would add that I was the one who created all the boards on this new vbulletin forum last september so all hail me :heh:

Happy birthday forum!

I joined this amazing community back in 2001 and still can't bring myself to leave 5 years down the road. Without this place the internet means nothing to me :)

Your the creator..and your a day late. Have you no shame?

I have been away for the weekend with no internet since friday...It kills me when i cant check the boards for one day let alone a whole weekend :shock:

Just thought i would add that I was the one who created all the boards on this new vbulletin forum last september so all hail me :heh:

Happy birthday forum!

I joined this amazing community back in 2001 and still can't bring myself to leave 5 years down the road. Without this place the internet means nothing to me :)

If I recall correctly, you were the one running to me with questions about how to do everything :p

If I recall correctly, you were the one running to me with questions about how to do everything :p

I have no idea what you're talking about ::shrug:

damn you, you vbulletin guru

OMG, that is ultimate pwnage! haha

I joined this amazing community back in 2001 and still can't bring myself to leave 5 years down the road. Without this place the internet means nothing to me

I know what you mean Platty, that 9months i was workin in Dublin was killer, on the days i planned to go to a net cafe after work, I'd be watching the clock hoping for closing time so i could leg it to the net cafe, getting online and checking C-E (as it was at the time) was like finally getting my "fix"

If it weren't for C-E the novelty of the internet would be lost on me

I managed to get to the C-E forums and find my details...

Name: CoolFunkMan

Position: Nintendo Elite

Date Registered: February 26th, 2002, 6:11am

Going back there felt so nostalgic. *Sigh* The memories. I miss that place. :weep:

It's weird they are still up, do you still pay xorbit for the old forums?

Tim pays for it.

Happy Birthday n-e! I also found my stats, not very exciting:

Name: oliherst

Position: Nintendo Elite

Date Registered: February 17th, 2003, 11:46pm

So I have been kicking around for just over 3 years now, I usually read the crap :laughing: you lot write but don't often say much myself!

All the same, here's to another 3 years!